Be Mine~Part 1

Ben was enchanted. He was captured by every move, every word. He was so in love. God help him, he was in love with you. You've only known each other two out of the six months you will be working together, but he can't help himself. 

Your acting right now was impeccable. The way you were speaking to him as your character made him wish this wasn't acting at all. You were declaring your love for him, saying how you wanted to run away and not give a damn about what your family thinks.

"Ben...Ben!" Ben snapped out of his thoughts and looked to the director, who was getting annoyed. "This is the sixth time! You keep missing your line!" Ben nodded and quickly said, "Yeah, yeah sorry." He cleared his throat and signaled that he was ready.

You started again with your line, saying everything you did before. "I love you," you told him as your character. "I want to be with you." Ben looked at you in awe and said, "I love you, too." You smiled and waited for him to say the rest of his lines...but he didn't. 

"But your father," the director harshly whispered to him. Ben didn't pay any attention. "But. Your. Father!" Again, he wasn't paying attention. "Cut!" Ben jumped and saw you giggling. Oh great, he miserably thought, now she's going to think I'm an idiot. 

The director suddenly took him by his shoulder and walked away to where they could speak alone. "What is going on with you?" He asked. "You haven't been yourself...at all!" Ben sighed and told him, "I know, I'm sorry. It's just..." He glanced up and looked to where you were getting your make-up fixed. "...nothing. Never mind."

The director sighed and told him, "Look, I'm just going to send everyone home and we'll pick up tomorrow. Remember, yours and [Y/N]'s special scene is tomorrow, so rest up for that as well." Oh no. He forgot about your guys' sex scene. How could he forget? He's been looking forward to it ever since he found out you were playing his love interest! 

And, despite working on this for two months, you two haven't had to kiss each other yet. Tomorrow will be the first time. 

"Right," he breathed. "I'll be sure to...rest up." The director patted his back, then went and told everyone they were ending it for the day. As Ben was taking deep breaths to get himself together, you approached him with a smile and asked, "You okay, Ben?"

He smiled at you and said, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." He then started to look anywhere else but you. He felt so ashamed that he let his feelings for you get in the way of his work and ruining everyone's day. "Come get a drink with me," you told him. 

He looked up at you with furrowed eyebrows. "Sorry?" He asked. You giggled, then said, "Come get a drink with me! I'll buy the first round." He felt like he should decline with how he's been feeling around you lately, but how could he ever deny you?

"That sounds...wonderful. I would love to." You smiled and said, "Great! I know this pub just down the road from the hotel. We can walk if you'd like?" He loved that you were inviting him out. It boosted his confidence a bit.

"Sounds great," he told you. "I'll meet you in the lobby of the hotel, then? Let's say...seven?" You nodded and said, "I'll see you then." As you walked away, Ben could only think two things; one, he needed seven to get here and quick, and two...he needed you to be his.

**

Ben was stretching his pants, wiping the sweat off his hands, fixing his hair, smoothing down his jacket and all because he was nervous as hell. Sure, you've gone out to get drinks and something to eat, but it was never just you two. There was always some sort of cast member that scooted their way into his plans of just having you alone. 

Now, he finally gets to. 

He got into the lobby a little before seven, this being the first time he was early for anything in hopes to impress you. You came down just a few minutes later and his heart nearly stopped. You were dressed very nicely in a [Y/F/C] summer dress that fit you in all the right places. 

His eyes raked all up and down your body. He thought he was going to swoon. 

"Wow," he breathed, "you look...wow." You giggled and he noted a blush creeping up on you. "Thank you," you told him. "You look very nice yourself." He looked down at his blue polo shirt and jeans. He didn't look nearly as nice as you. 

"Thank you, darling," he said. "Um, shall we go?" You nodded, so he stuck out his arm and you happily slipped yours through it. He didn't know if this was a date or merely two friends getting a drink, but he realized that he didn't care. Just being with you tonight was enough. 

You both walked to the bar with an idle conversation flowing between you two. Once you walked in, you immediately found a table and sat down. Your waitress came up and took your drink orders, then left you and Ben to continue chatting. 

"So, are you sure things are okay?" You asked. "No offense, but you've been seeming a little distracted lately." He couldn't help the smile on his lips at hearing the concern in your voice. No, I am not okay, he thought. I've discovered that I am completely and utterly in love with you and it's causing a major bloody distraction!

"I promise, I'm fine," he told you. "Just a fluke day, I suppose. Being with you is making it a hell of a lot better, though." You huffed out a laugh and told him, "Well, I am happy to oblige. I don't like to see my friends upset." 

Friend, he thought, she called me her friend! Well of course we're friends, but she cares about me. If only we can be more than friends. That would make my life. Your drinks came a moment later and you gave the waitress the money for them. 

You then lifted your glass and said, "Here's to hoping you get your head out of your ass soon." Ben let out a bellowing laugh and clinked his glass against yours. 

You both drank and talked for hours. He insisted on paying for the rest of the drinks, but you didn't dare let him pay that much. This was the first time you two were alone together and he was loving every second of it. He learned more and more about you than he ever did. He loved every second of it. 

"Wow, it's almost midnight," you laughed. Ben looked to his watch and laughed, "Holy shit, it is! I was told to get plenty of rest before our scene tomorrow." You laughs started to turn a little nervous. "If I'm being honest...I'm worried about tomorrow," you admitted. 

"Why would you be worried?" He asked. You finished off your drink, then told him, "I'm a bit...shy...when it comes to those things. I mean, I haven't had sex in...what? A year? Two?" You were drunkenly rambling now, but Ben still choked on his beer. 

You continued with slurred words, "I'm not like those other actresses you see naked on the screen. I'm not skinny, I don't have massive boobs. I mean, I eat pizza for breakfast!" Ben couldn't understand this. Were you criticizing your own body?

"[Y/N]," he said, "you're beautiful. Actually, you're beyond beautiful...you're gorgeous. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." If he were sober, he would be mortified at telling you this, but the alcohol in his system was keeping him confident. 

You were listening and looking at him in awe. "You don't mean that," you told him as you waved him off. He leaned across the table and said, "I do. If you at any point you feel uncomfortable tomorrow, just let me know. Have you ever shot a sex scene before?"

You shyly shook your head. "Well it's bloody awful," he told you. "It's awkward and it gets weird." You laughed and shook your head. "You are so nice to me, Ben," you sighed. "You're such a good friend." You put your hand on top of his and he gave it a small squeeze. 

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked. "Maybe tomorrow after work?" You bit your bottom lip and started to think. "Yeah," you told him. "I would love to." He smiled widely and said, "Great! Thank you for the drinks, by the way. It's exactly what I needed to finally ask you out."

"Finally?" You playfully asked. "What do you mean by that?" He chuckled and finished off his beer. "Why don't we save that for tomorrow night?"