Professor Cumberbatch~Part 4

I'm updating a lot cause I don't got no school today. Hope you guys are enjoying! And I know this is moving fast, but that's because I don't want like 12 parts haha That means I'd have to put it in a seperate imagine like "Will You Love Me?" because the ideas will keep coming!
***********************************************************************************************************************

Well, you got yourself into this one. You were offically your Professor's girlfriend. Not that you mind when you thought about it. He was actually a really great boyfriend! He would text you sweet messages all day and make funny faces to you during class when no one was paying attention. He slipped a note in with one of your paper's he handed back that gave you directions and an order to wear something nice.

You ended up at a nice resturant on the other side of town. You had the greatest time, as you got to learn more about each other, rather than just as teacher and student. That night, you ended up back at his place and sex for the first time. He was dominant, as he told you he'd be, but was also gentle and caring at the same time. 

For the next few weeks, it's pretty much been that and you couldn't be happier! In between classes, he'd usually take you into the storage room and kiss you into oblivion or (if you had time) take you against every filing cabinet in there. 

One day, you were practically skipping to class when you noticed a bunch of police officers standing in and outside the Dean's office. That was odd, especially for this school because it was known for being a well behaved place. 

You shrugged at the thought and continued to your boyfriend's lecture, when suddenly you were grabbed by the arm and pulled into an empty classroom. You were about to scream, but then a large hand enveloped your mouth and those mystical blue eyes were boring into yours. 

You were going to muffle a protest, but he harshly shushed you and pleaded in a whisper, "Baby, please be quiet and listen to me. Tom got caught. He and Alison [Your roommate cause I'm tired of just typing roommate] went out last night and a student saw them together in...more ways than one." 

Your eyes widened as this new information processed. Ben continued, "That's why I always take you across town. God, he's such a bloody idiot!" You were finally able to get his hand off your mouth and when you did, you asked, "What about Alice?" 

He sighed and told you, "Whoever saw didn't see her. The only reason Tom is in there now is because he freaked out and spilt everything, except for Alice's identity. That's what they're bantering him about now." 

You didn't know how to respond. Your head was spinning. What if someone catches you and Ben? What if someone already has and they're going to use this as an advantage to tell? You can't have that. Not when it's so close to graduation!

"I can't do this," you mumbled, while staring aimlessly at a lamp in the room. Ben's heart sped up, as he asked, "What do you mean?" You looked down at the floor and answered, "Us. This...whatever it is." 

He shifted uncomfortably and huffed, "Whatever "it is"? What this is, what we are, are happy and in love and nothing will ever change that. Not the school, not some snoopy person, and not even the damn law!" His voice was getting louder, but he quickly composed himself and told you, "No one will find out, [Y/N]. I promise you. Alright?" 

He reached up to touch your cheek, but you turned your head away. "I can't," you whispered. "I have to think about my life, Benedict and how, if someone does find out, how it will affect me, my future." The tears in your eyes were enough to make Ben tear up as well. 

"What are you saying?" He asked, his voice gone a little hoarse. Though, he knew what you were saying, he just needed to hear it to believe it. 

You took a deep breath and looked into his blue, teary orbs. "You know what I'm saying." You couldn't say it. You would burst into tears if you did. 

He started to furisously shake his head. "No. No, no, no. We are not breaking up, [Y/N]." Ouch. Even when he says it in a deniable way, it hurts. "I'm sorry, Ben," you tell him, before turning to open the door. If you stay for another second, you'll cry in his arms and beg him to not let you go. 

Unfortunately, he could practically read your mind because he pressed his hand up against the door so you couldn't open it. "Ben," you begged. "Please." He pressed his chest against your back and said in your ear, "You're bloody insane if you think I'm letting you go. I love you and I don't give a damn who knows it." 

As soon as you turned to look at him, his lips were against yours and his hands were cupping your face. His tongue timidly flicked against your bottom lip and you granted him access without hesitation. You know you shouldn't be doing this. It was so wrong, but...god dammit, you love this man. 

He moved one hand to your hip and the other to your thigh, then pulled you against him. He set you up on one of the desks, as his kisses moved down your neck and his hands moved up your legs. "We'll be late," you weakly protested. He hummed against your neck, but didn't stop kissing. "Seriously," you said, a little more aware now. "You have to teach a class in five minutes." 

"I'll be late," he carelessly told you, as he lapped at your skin, loving the taste of you. "Both of us?" You asked. That seemed to do it because his lovely kisses suddenly stopped. He knew things had to be more low-key between you both and he hated it. 

He sighed and nudged his nose against yours. "I'll see you in class, Ms. [L/N]." You smirked and told him, "I'll see you in class, Professor." He gave you a smooch before completely letting you go. 

**

It was a tense class, as everyone was murmurring one thing or another about Professor Hiddleston. Ben had to shout at a group in the back to stop talking...he never shouts. Clearly, all of this was getting to his head. 

At one point during class, there was a knock on the door. Ben told the class to finish reading, while he went to go see who it was. You couldn't help but look and see who he was talking to, but he was blocking your view. A minute or two later, he dismissed the class and looked over to you, before leaving with someone. 

You quickly rushed out before everyone else and watched Ben as he walked into the Dean's office with police escorting him. You also saw Alice sitting on the bench outside of the office, crying her eyes out. Only one thing came to mind when you saw all this. 

Tom couldn't keep his mouth shut.