Professor Cumberbatch~Part 6

Wow. Okay. So, it's pissing rain here in California and guess who got absolutely soaked on their way to class? Yes, me. So, I apologize for any errors, as my hands are freezing and incredibly stiff, so I might skip over words or spell things that aren't apart of any language.

Enjoy the last part of Professor Cumberbatch...

***********************************************************************************************************************

"It started after I lost my job. We had feelings towards one another, but knew we couldn't do anything about it and we just jumped at the first opportunity we could."

This was his worst fear. He's only dreamed of this happening, but he usually wakes up afterwards. He knew he wouldn't wake up from this because it was real. You were being taken from him.

"Just let me see her," he begged through clenched teeth. "Please, just give me that."

"I'm sorry, Ben," his lawyer Martin told him, "but her parents won't allow it. They have the right to keep her away, you do understand that?" He nodded and slumped further into the cold, metal chair the police station provided. Martin looked over his friend with pity. His hair was a mess, tie askew, eyes baggy and red rimmed. He was a mess.

"Look," Martin continued, "she is of age. And if you started this when you say you started it, it will all be fine. But her parents do have the right to get a restraining order and even sue you for provoking her."

"I did not provoke her!" Ben shouted, while slamming his hand down on the metal table. Martin cleared his throat and sat up straighter. "Ben...I believe you. Out of all people, you should know that I believe you. But more things are starting to emerge with Hiddleston and it's putting you into question. For example, he and that girl had been going at it for a year. It was illegal when they started and they covered it really well. Nobody knows if you and [Y/N] have been hiding it for that long or not. And, another thing, Hiddleston had to persuade that poor girl with some heavy liquor to get her into bed. She just confessed to it."

"I didn't do that to [Y/N], though," he desperately promised. "I would never do that to her! I love her, Martin! I don't give a fuck what Hiddleston had to do, though I will be honest when I say I didn't know about the liquor, but all I did was get to know her. I got to know her before I did anything, I swear!"

**

You were in a daze. This was supposed to be a happy day for you, a new beginning...but what happened just three hours ago was haunting you.

"Oh, yes it does," your father's voice rang. You and Ben quickly whipped your heads to him with wide eyes. "Shit," you breathed, as you grabbed on to Ben's arm. He pushed you behind him and stood tall. Internally, he was shaking out of his wits, but he couldn't show it.

"Mr. [L/N]," he greeted. "I'm Be--."

"Professor Cumberbatch," your father inturrupted. "Yes, I remember hearing about you when Professor Hiddleston was in the papers. You covered for him." He looked at Ben with a dark gaze, sending an uneasy feeling through the both of you.

"[Y/N]," your father stated sternly. "Get over here right now." You mumbled a "yes sir" and started walking over, until Ben grabbed your hand and pulled you back.

"No," he rasped, not willing to let you go. "I'm sorry, Mr. [L/N], this is not how we wanted you to find out, but I love your daughter and I don't plan on ever letting her go." He had tears in his eyes and you couldn't help the floodgates breaking through. You turned to your father and said, "It's true. I love him, too."