Just A Little Longer~Part 1

Another request! 

Ben meets you, a tourist in London, and falls in love. But what happens when it's time for you to leave?

******************************************************************

Going to this coffee shop was his normal routine every morning. He would walk in, greet Sandy, the hostess, sit down in the same corner booth he's had since he started going here, ordered his coffee and blueberry muffin from Gloria, and then popped in his headphones to block out the world as he read his latest script. Right now, it was Doctor Strange.

The place usually got busy within a couple hours he was there, but no one ever bothered him. Sure, people recognized him, but he always looked to busy or intimidating to approach, which he was grateful for because he got enough of that in a day.

As he was going over and marking up some lines, he caught something in the corner of his eye. Slowly, he lifted his head...and thought he had seen an angel. You were standing there, hair and clothes a mess, a backpack slung over your shoulder, looking lost. But he saw the beautiful woman he's ever seen. There was something about you that completely captivated him.

He looked to your sparkling [E/C] eyes, to your lips that were moving gracefully as you spoke and couldn't help the small smile forming on his lips. It was only when he noticed that, while staring your lips, your mouth was moving...no words were coming out. He reached up to check if there was something wrong with his ears and felt his ear bud.

Quickly, he plucked it out, just as you finished, "...so, is that alright?" Ben looked at you blankly. He didn't want to seem rude and not answer, but he didn't want to tell you that he couldn't hear you through his earphones. He didn't want to lie either, though he wasn't sure what he would be able to come up with. Instead, he went for the truth.

"I'm terribly sorry," he said nervously. "I had my headphones in, I couldn't hear you." He was expecting you to look offended or upset, but he got a smile that could melt his knees and a laugh that radiated music through his ears. Who were you?

"That's alright," you told him with a slight laugh. "I was just wondering if I could sit next to you? Everywhere else is kind of...full." Ben looked around the place and noticed it was unusually packed. He then looked back to you with a smile and said, "Of course you can." You gave a sigh of relief and sat down with a coffee and muffin in your hand. You set them on the table, then set your backpack next to you.

You settled a comfortable distance from Ben and looked to him with another smile. "Thank you," you told him. He smiled back and said, "It's my pleasure." He waited for you to say something, perhaps about getting an autograph or a picture or even asking about Doctor Strange, but he got nothing. You just sat, eating your muffin and drinking your coffee.

He then watched as you took out a laptop and started to set it up. Once you got a word document open, your fingers started flying across the keyboard. Ben's eyes widened at how quickly you were typing and couldn't help but get a peek at what you were doing. He didn't read much besides "Chapter 15", before you quickly closed out of it.

Ben grimaced, then looked over to where your eyes met. You didn't seem to happy with him. "Do you mind?" You asked with a bit of an edge to your voice. A little shocked, he told you, "Sorry. Um...are—are you a writer?" He figured he could at least defuse the tension a bit.

Your face softened as you answered, "Yeah...sort of. Trying to be." You gestured to his script and said, "I'm hoping I can do something like that one day. What is it you're reading?" Before he could pull away the script (because if anyone got a look of it, he'll be fired), you got a glimpse of the title. You gasped a bit, then looked to him.