Traffic Ticket

An AU in which Ben is a police officer giving you a ticket...(oh, yes) ;)

****************************************************************

"Oh, no, no, no! Please!" You ran up to your car and saw you had gotten a ticket. You took it off from the windshield wiper and sighed. It wasn't your fault that you missed your time by three minutes! The waiter took forever to deliever your check and your friend was in the restroom for like ten minutes, so you didn't want to look like you dined and dashed! You had to fight this.

You looked around and saw a police officer writing a ticket a couple cars down. "Oh thank God," you sighed. You ran over to him, while calling, "Sir! Excuse me!" The officer turned around right as you stopped in front of him. Wow, you thought. Hello, Mr. Sexy Policeman. "Can I help you?" He asked in the deepest, sexiest voice you'd ever heard. You almost forgot what you had to ask!

"Um...y-yes, I have a question about this ticket." Mr. Sexy Polieceman sighed and told you, "If you have a problem, you'll have to take it up in front of a judge. Have a nice day." He started to turn around, but you quickly grabbed his arm and explained at a million miles a second, "Please, I was having lunch with my friend, but she spent forever in the restroom, so I couldn't run out here, unless I wanted to look like we were dining and dashing and our waiter was taking forever with our check, so please give me a break..." you looked down at his name tag, "officer Cumberbatch."

Officer Cumberbatch glaced down at where you were grabbing his arm and quirked an eyebrow. You quickly let go and let your hand fall to your side. He faced fully toward you, towering over your lean frame, and said, "Miss, I am sorry for causing an inconvinence to your day, but the law is the law." "And I totally obey the law! Please, I'm such a goody two shoes, it's embarassing! Check my records, you'll see I've never gotten ticket, detention, or any kind of disiplinary act...ever!"

He eyed you up and down, making you blush because he was observing you. Actually, he was checking you out, but that never crossed your mind. "Tell you what," he said, "I will take off the ticket if you take this one." He started writing on the ticket and you looked at him like he was crazy! Was he seriously about to give you another one?!

He took the previous ticket from your hand and have you the new one. You didn't bother to look at it, as you were too pissed to do so. "What's your name?" He asked. You grumbled your name to him. "That's a very pretty name," he told you. "But, then again, a pretty name should go with a pretty face." You were as bright as a tomato by now.

"So take that," he said, "and I'll see what I can do about this." He showed you the previous ticket. "Have a nice day, [Y/N]." With that, he walked away, leaving you completely dumbfounded. What just happened?

You slumped back to your car and fell into the driver's seat with a huff. You wanted to see the damage on the ticket, so you unfolded it and expected to see double or triple digits.

You got seven and a bunch of written words;

Call me. We can "discuss" your ticket. This is not blackmail, just a simple invitation to grab a drink. We all have bad days and I'm sorry I was a part of it. Let me make it up to you.

-Benedict

You stared at the ticket with a gaping mouth. "Is this really happening?" You thought to yourself. Surely enough, when you looked up to where you last saw him, he was looking right at you. He gave you a heart-melting smile and a wink. You were definately going to give this guy a call.