Frustrations

You and Ben have been wanting to try for another baby, but several things keep going wrong...

A bit smutty ;)

***********************************************************************************************************************

It started out the night Charlie had almost walked in on you and Ben. He had suggested another baby and you were all for it. The next week, you had attempted to try, but something kept going wrong. Every night, Ben's agent would call about a new role, or Charlie would have a bad dream, or your friend would call in tears to complain about her awful date. Ben suggested that he call his parents to relieve you both of Charlie for the night, but they were out of town. Tom was another option, but he had to go to South Korea to film additional scenes for The Avengers 2. You asked everyone, but they all seemed to be busy.

One night, you and Ben were sitting on the couch watching Breaking Bad, while Charlie was on the floor playing with her toys. Ben had his arm around you, holding you close to his chest and lightly running his fingers up and down your arm. Both of you soon got distracted from the show, by watching Charlie playing. You smiled, but sighed in Ben's chest. You wanted another little one around, but it was just so hard to try.

Ben instantly knew what you were sighing about and he held you closer to him. He kissed your head and said, "I know. If we can coax her to going to bed early, we can at least attempt." You nodded because, at this point, you'll try anything, anywhere, anytime.

And as if by some godly miracle, Charlie had fallen asleep on her toys just an hour later. You and Ben made quick work to put her to bed and got into your bedroom. Clothes were shed, kisses were exchanged, and you two were more than ready.

Ben didn't want to take his time with you because it seemed like whenever he did, there was some sort of interruption. So, he just went for it. His eyes slammed shut and you both moaned in unison.

You clawed at his back, while he gripped your hips and thrusted slowly. As he moved, he buried his face into your neck and breathed heavily. "Oh, [Y/N]...I love you like this. I've been craving your touch, feeling you around me. God! Yes!" He picked up the pace and you started cursing in his ear.

You were both so close to getting to your high, it was easy to tell between the two of you now, but then...something started ringing.

It was Ben's phone.

He grunted, but didn't stop. He actually tried going faster, but it kept ringing. "Ignore it," you begged. He gave you a scorching kiss, then said, "I was planning on it." It finally stopped, which relieved you both, but then...

It started ringing again.

"Fuck!" He nearly shouted. He stopped his movements and looked at the phone. "Shit. Sweetheart, I'm sorry," he panted. "I have to answer this." You scoffed and looked at him like he was crazy.

He kissed your forehead and answered, while breathing heavily, "Hello?" He listened, still inside you, and was not oblivious to the looks you were giving him. Sweat was beating off his head, neck, and all down his body; looking absolutely delicious to you.

You couldn't help but lick a stripe up his neck. He unintentionally let out a long groan, causing him to go wide eyed and explain to the person on the other line, "Wh-what? I-I'm fine, just...stubbed my toe. Listen, I really have to--OH GOD!"

You started swiveling your hips. He placed a hand on your stomach to stop you, but you weren't going to let up that easy. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't stop you from moving, so he quickly said into the phone, "I've really got to go! I'll--ah, god--I'll call you tomorrow!"

He hung up and threw his phone on the floor. Gripping your hips tightly, he looked you dead in the eyes with a look that said he was going to make you pay in the most pleasurable way possible.

You didn't have anymore interruptions for the rest of the night...