First Time for Everything~Part 1

Another request!

You and teenage Ben and you are dating and in love. A little later into your relationship, he starts to plan both of yours first time...
********************

Ben couldn't stop looking at you. You were so captivating with everything you did; your laugh, your smile, the way you spoke and moved. He's been like this since he set his eyes on you. You just moved to this school a few days ago and he had noticed you having a hard time making friends.

A lot of the girls immediately started making fun of you for the way you dressed, your obsessions with Dr. Who and various other T.V. shows, even the way you walked. They thought you were boyish and weird.

Ben has yet to introduce himself to you, but was planning to do so after this class ended. He's only observed you from afar, which seems creepy, but he already knows you're perfect. You weren't like every girl in this school and he liked that. A lot.

As soon as the bell rang, he quickly started packing up his things while keeping his eyes on you. He watched as a couple of girls walked passed you, giving you snarky remarks about your backpack and how raggedy it was. They even knocked over a few of your books to the floor.

Ben scoffed and shook his head before making his way over to you. As you were picking one of your books off of the floor, he knelt down in front of you and picked up the rest while saying, "Don't mind them."

He handed them to you and looked into your eyes. He didn't realize how [E/C] and beautiful they were until now. He didn't realize a lot of things until now. Your hair looked smoother and slicker, your skin looked soft, your lips so inviting...and the smile you were giving him was captivating.

"Thanks," you shyly told him. He gave you a warm smile and said, "It's my pleasure. I'm Ben." He stuck his hand out and you shook it. "[Y/N]," you told him. "Thanks again." You got up from your seat, as he got up from the floor.

Your eyes widened at how tall he was. He smiled down at you and put his hand out towards your bag. "May I?" He asked. You looked at him curiously, but slowly handed over your backpack. He slung it over one of his shoulders, then slung his over his free arm.

"Come on, I'll walk you," he said. He could see you were a little intimidated by him, but felt relieved when you started walking out of the classroom with him. "So, how do you like it here so far?" He asked.

You nervously brushed a strand of hair behind your ear, then said, "I like it. Somewhat. When my books aren't being pushed off my desk or when I'm not being shoved against lockers." Ben gave you a double take. "They do that to you?" He asked.

"Only a couple times,"you mumbled. "Anyways, it's fine. I'm used to it. My old school was the same way." He frowned. He didn't realize how bad this was. "Well, surely you had a man to protect you from all of it," he said.

You let out a laugh. "No," you told him, "no man. And if that wasn't the smoothest way of asking if I had a boyfriend, I don't know what is." He blushed and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry," he said, "it's just...I've been seeing you around lately and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Now it was your turn to blush. "You don't mean that," you said. He smiled and said, "I do." You both continued walking until you were out of the school. As soon as you walked out, you could see your dad waiting in the car for you.

"Thank you, Ben," you told him as he handed you your bag. "It was nice meeting you." He nodded and said, "Nice meeting you, too. I'll see you tomorrow?" You gave him the first sincere smile he's seen and said, "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow."