What Makes You Beautiful

It's been a few weeks since you've given birth to Tyler and you're feeling insecure about your weight. Ben decides to do something about that...

*****************************************************************************************

You stand in the bathroom in only your bra and underwear, looking over your body in the mirror. You've just given birth to Tyler three weeks ago and you couldn't be happier, but lately you've noticed something different about yourself. 

Baby fat. 

Stretch marks.

Obviously, it's a normal thing to have, but you've become self-concious about it. It wasn't this bad when you had Charlie, but your friends told you it might be bad this time around because Tyler is your second child and your stomach just stretched out more. Nevertheless, you found it embarassing. 

Ben never said anything about your body changing in any way. He was completely oblivious to how you felt because you knew that if you told him, he would make a big deal about it. That's the last thing you wanted.

A knock on the door pulled you from your thoughts. "[Y/N]? Are you alright?" Obviously, it was Ben. "I'm fine," you unconvincingly told him. He could sense your lies from a mile away, so when he heard the strain in your voice, he went ahead and opened the bathroom door. 

You sprang to your robe and quickly covered yourself up. Unfortunately, Ben saw the effort you put into to covering yourself up from him and couldn't help but feel hurt. "I don't think now's the time to be shy around me, love," he joked to attempt to make the mood brighter. You gave him a shy smile, but didn't say anything. 

You looked over your husband and his messy hair, stained grey shirt, ripped jeans, and bare feet. He had a tea towel slung over his shoulder, telling you that he was making the kids lunch, but then there was the bags under his eyes (and yours as well) from restless nights with your newborn. You couldn't believe that he was doing all of this with you. You felt so lucky and so loved, which is why you were ashamed of him seeing you. You felt he deserved better. You've always felt that.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He softly asked. "You've been acting strange all day. Are you ill?" Before you could answer, he put his hand to your forehead. "No," you told him, while shooing away his hand. He put his hands on his hips and gave you a look. It was the look he usually gave Charlie when she was in trouble so, as you can see, he's still very much in dad mode. 

"Tell me what's wrong," he demanded. Instead of answering, you looked down at your stomach and poked it. Ben's whole demenor changes. His face softens and he lets out a light sigh. He's read enough parenting books to know that a mother can get self-concious about her weight after giving birth. He never thought it would happen, but he was glad he read that section.

"Baby, come here," he coons. You step into his tight, warm embrace and just take him all in. His smell, the feeling of his arms around you, the love that is radiating through him. Even if he doesn't say anything, him just holding you is enough to make you feel better. But this is Ben, your husband. He knows you need more than just that.

He holds you back at arm length and looks you over. "God, your gorgeous," he mutters. He slowly moves his hands to the ties on your robe and pulls it undone. Your hands fly to cover yourself before your robe can open, but Ben is quick. He grabs a hold of your wrists and holds them to your sides, as your robe opens. He hums in appreciation and takes the fabric of your robe in between his teeth and slides it down your shoulder. He does the same to the other side, until the robe falls completely off of you. 

You want to cover yourself so badly, but Ben's grip is tight. He stares at you hungrily. The fact that your body has bared two of his children is the biggest turn on in his life. And he will show you.

He starts by kissing your neck. They're light flutters, but just as arousing. He places them everywhere he can reach, but once he gets to your pulse point, that's when they start getting tender and wet. His teeth scrape across your skin here or there, sometimes he bites down enough to leave a mark. He shifts his kisses to your jaw, up your cheek, and to your ear; where he nibbles. 

"Did you know that your neck drives me absolutely insane?" He asked, his voice low and purring in your ear. A shiver shot down your spine and in between your legs. His grip loosened on your wrists and he grazed his finger tips up your arms. He continued, "I want to bite it. Mark it. Show the world you're mine." And that's exactly what he does, getting whimpers and moans from you. "Christ, [Y/N], you know what those noises do to me." 

Ben looks deep into your [E/C] eyes, while slowly stroking your neck. You let out a sigh and closed your eyes. You feel his ministrations move down to your collarbone and across to your shoulders. "Your shoulders, [Y/N]...they're so strong. So bold. It's the place I lean on when I come home from a long day at work. It's the place where our children cry and fall asleep in warmth and comfort." 

His hands trail down to your breasts. They're larger than usual since breastfeeding Tyler, but they're also tender, so he's also careful. It's still sending shockwaves through your body. Damn your post-pregnancy hormones!

"Oh, your breasts. I could write sonnets about how tender and perfect they are. They're beautiful and plump and never fail to make my mouth water. I know they're sensitive now, my love, but when you give me the go ahead, I am going to lavish, tug, bite, and suckle them. If I'm completely honest, I'm quite jealous of Tyler at the moment." That makes you laugh. It feels good to laugh.

His hands then go down to the place you hate most of all. 

Your stomach.

Ben sees you visibly shutter and it breaks his heart into a million pieces. He kneels down in front of you and nuzzles his face into your stomach. "This place, [Y/N], is the most beautiful of all. This is where you bared our two, beautiful, darling children. It's grown with life twice and I hope to see it do it again and again and again. There is nothing I find more arousing than knowing you have carried our babies in this amazing body. You have carried them, given them life, and are doing a splended job as a mother, as you always will." 

Tears easily made their way to your eyes. You blinked rapidly to hold them back. He always a direct line to your funny bone, your bad nerves, or your tearful, emotional nerves. Again, damn your post-pregnancy hormones!

His hands enclosed on your hips and he dragged his nose further down your stomach. "Don't even get me started about this heavenly place between your thighs." And...the tears were gone. "Always so warm and tight around me," he growled. "Always wet and ready. And you taste...so...fucking...delicious." 

Your knees were about to buckle underneath you, but luckily Ben wrapped his arms around your waist to keep you steady. He placed a kiss on the inside of your thighs and said, "I love how these perfect, supple thighs wrap around my waist as I pound you into the matress, or around my neck as I eat you like a starving man." Goddamn this man. 

He carefully unwrapped his arms from you and traced his hands down your legs and to your feet. He looked up at you with those sinful eyes and chestire cat smile. "You are beautiful, [Y/N]. And I will br damned if I am living in this house and you do not see it. Which is why, as soon as I put the kids down for their naps, I will make you believe it. I know we're not at the six week mark yet, but there's other things I can do that I know you love, you naughty minx." He winked, making you bite your lip and moan.

He chuckled and placed a kiss on your stomach and every single stretch mark he could find. You wanted to cry again. The love you felt for this man and the love he felt for you was unbelieveable. He physically ached for you, your touch, your love. You felt the same about him, but neither of you would admit it. You'd rather show it.

He stood up and placed a chaste kiss on your lips. "Down girl," he purred when you tried to kiss him again. "Naptime is in five. I would tell you to be ready for me, but...I could smell that you already are."