Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 2

You've been dating Dr. Cumberbatch (aka Benedict, aka Ben) for about two weeks now. Things have been going very well for the two of you so far. After you got that drink with him, he invited you out to dinner, and then every night after that. Before your sister and her husband came home, you'd often have to take Louie or Ben would come over with take away for the three of you. Tonight was the first night you both were offically alone. He came over to pick you up for dinner and you've been making out like teenagers ever since; the reservations long forgotten.

Ben's tongue swirled around yours in the most delicate way and his lips moved expertly, in a way that made you dizzy. You've done this with him more times than you'd care to admit withtin the past couple of weeks, but he's never pressured you into doing anything more. You were grateful for that because you weren't too sure you were ready and since nothing between you two is "offical". 

As he was kissing you into oblivion, his hands wandered down your legs, and then slowly up into your dress. He squeezed your thigh and lifted your leg to hook over his hip. You didn't mind that, but it was when you felt his excitement against the inside of your thigh that you reluctantly broke the kiss. Clearly, he didn't get the message, as his lips immediately latched on to your neck, leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses that didn't help your (or his) growing arousal at all. 

"Ben," you gasped, while half-heartidly trying to push him off. "Hmm?" He hummed against your neck. Just as you were about to say something, he kissed your weak spot behind your ear. You gave in a weaved your fingers through his hair and tugged a bit. He groaned and kissed up to your ear. "I don't make house calls for just anyone, you know," he purred in your ear. God, that voice. Oh, you wanted to. Dear lord, you wanted this man, but you couldn't. 

"Ben, wait." Your tone caused him to pull back and look at you. You didn't even have to say anything because he realized for himself in just a few short seconds. "Oh...[Y/N], I'm so sorry! I-I got ahead of myself and you know I would never try and pressure you into anything!" He was cute when he turned all flustered. "It's okay," you told him. "We both got carried away."  

He gave you a chaste kiss on the lips, before unhooking your leg from his hip and sitting up, pulling you with him. "Seeing as our reservation is most likely gone, would you like to order some take away?" He asked. "I can go pick it up and stop to get some wine and dessert on the way back." Is it too early to marry this man? You thought.

"Sounds great," you told him. "We can watch a movie, too." He smiled and said, "That sounds lovely. Is Italian alright with you?" 

**

After Ben came back with the food, some wine, and dessert, you both opted to skip putting in a movie and decided to just talk instead. You also opted to not sit at the table or couch, so you were both sitting on the floor, facing each other. 

Skipping out on the movie ended up being the greatest decision you've made so far because you were laughing, telling stories neither of you had ever shared before, and there was great food. Great food makes everything better.

"Oh my God!" Ben laughed. "I don't think I've laughed this hard since...gosh, ages!" You laughed with him and said, "Well, I'm glad I can be of service!" After a few more moments, he helped you clean up the empy food cartens and wash some dishes. 

As you were drying one of the wine glasses, Ben came up behind you and put his hands on your hips. He put his lips to your ear and asked, "Can I...ask you something?" You stopped drying the glass and turned to him. "Of course," you assured. He suddenly looked a bit nervous, but you didn't want to say anything to push him, so you waited until he was ready. 

"Where do you see us going?" He asked. You were about to ask what he meant, when he told you, "I mean with our relationship. I know we haven't really talked about it, but...[Y/N], I really like you and it would make me so happy if we were to, um...go steady." 

Your heart was flipping in your chest. Was this really happening? Did he just ask you to be his girlfriend? Sorry, did a extremely hot doctor ask you to be his girlfriend? 

"Ben, I...why?" You just had to ask. "I'm nobody and you're a damn doctor. You save people and I...don't. I work in a cubicle for twelve hours a day, while you give out lollipops and stickers to sick kids." 

Ben smoothed his hands down your hair and cupped the sides of your face. "[Y/N], I think you are the most magnificent creature in this world. You make my day brighter by just being a part of it. When we hang out on nights like this, I can be myself. My profession requires me to be serious and professional all the time. With you, I can be a huge goofball and you won't judge. I can drink all your wine and stuff my face with dinner and you don't think I'm a pig. Actually, when you called it adorable, I thought I was going to swoon on the spot because every other woman I've gone out with thought I was a slob and never called again." 

You giggled and made a quick look down to your feet, before meeting his eyes again. He continued, "You're perfect, [Y/N] and you would make me so happy if I could call you my girlfriend." 

There goes your heart again...and your ovaries. You let out a hearty laugh and joked, "Well, since you're twisting my arm here..." He gave you a wide grin and brought you into a tight embrace. 

Your boyfriend was a doctor. Doctor Benedict Cumberbatch...