The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

Por Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... Más

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

29. Jan 2nd

3.7K 141 22
Por Knightsdark

Naya

When we I got back to the Hotel I quickly went into the shower washing off the chlorine from the pool, after I redid my makeup then put on my dress. It was a pink sparkly one which hugged on all the right places.

When I was done I made my way downstairs heading to the club where I would end up meeting Kae "Thanks Pat have a good night" I say once he pulled up to the front of the club "no problem Mrs. Anderson have a good night" when my door opened I was offered a hand from a security guard who helped me out the van and into the building. I had to say the club was huge and packed it was only about 11:40 so I guess it was the right time for people to be showing up.

"Here you go" I heard him say handing me off to a man who stood in front of a secluded section. He stepped to the side giving me space to walk in I immediately spotted Ben with a bottle of Henny in his hand. Looking around I noticed that the club had a stage and poles which strippers were currently occupying.

"Oh shit" I screwed up my face at the way one of the dancers had twisted her body "that bitch is flexible" Ben watched in amazement. By twelve the club was in full swing I couldn't lie I was now drunk, Kae was a bad influence on me she had me throwing back shots as if it was nothing. All it took was twenty minutes to get me faded.

On top of that our section was packed we had Justin who brought some friends, Ben who had his friends, Kae, Migos, von Miller, and Trey who was here with his crew. I haven't seen Trey in months since the night Odell and I met, it's crazy to think that night I was crushing on him. He gave off the vibe that he was feeling me too but that went out the window when he left me to go entertain another woman, but that was cool though if he hadn't of done that I would have never gotten close to Odell.

"Girl you look good won't you back that ass up" I sung Juveniles song bending over with my hands on my knees. "Fuck it up sis!" "You better throw that ass back!!" I don't know who was doing the hyping but they were doing a great job.

"My knees hurt like a bitch" I say once I was done with my shenanigans. I loved dancing but the aftermath was a lot my knees were hurting, I was tired, probably sweating and I was thirsty.

From the corner of my eye I could see Kae snuggled up with a guy who I was very familiar with the two looked like they were hitting it off. I had to give her props ole dude was cute and all his music was hits.

"Yaya look" I felt someone nudge me from the side, it was Joey who was pointing in the direction of the VIP entrance "ain't that Odell" he whispered as if he wasn't trying to have other people hear, focusing my vision a little better I squinted trying to match the face. Sure enough it was him his blonde curly hair and beard which I loved so much stood out from the people he was with.

"You look like you bout to attack him" I kept my eyes on him as he maneuvered through the crowd. He must have felt me staring because when he looked up his eyes immediately met mine grinning as if he had found what he was looking for.

"You lied to me" was the first thing I yelled when he was in arms reach "I know I wanted it to be a surprise" he say leaning down to place a kiss on my lips "you drunk already?" He asked I guess he could taste the liquor on my lips

Grabbing my hand he began to lead me away from where I was I looked behind me to see that Joey was no longer there instead he was over by Kae winking at me and making inappropriate gestures. I think Odell noticed too but he didn't say anything he knew Joey was gay so there wasn't much to worry about when it came to him and I.

"I'm so happy you're here" I say once we found a spot next to Ben against the wall. My arms rested around his neck, my head on his chest while his hands comfortably rested on what he declared as his. We were having our little moment away from everyone so you could just imagine how annoyed I became when I had to let him go due to people coming up and saying hi but O didn't let me go he was sure to keep me right near him not beside but right infront. He dapped people up with his free hand while his other pressed against my waist keeping our bodies close.

"Hey Sterling" I don't know if he could hear me but I made sure to wave. Was this a wide receiver outing? It seemed that the starting Giants receivers were here out to celebrate their victory win. Both Victor and Sterling were here which made me think back to the first night I might Sterling and Odell in the club.

As usual Ben was recording his night out occasionally getting Odell and I in it. "Ran down on that bitch twice you know me I be with whatever if a bitch beef with me we gon beef foreva" I rapped to his Snapchat behind me I could see O making a face side eyeing me "you ain't bout that life" he says shaking his head "I have my hittas come and duct tape you and ya bitch can get it too double date boo" I rapped pointing at him.

"But wouldn't that make you my bitch so how would that make sense" he scratched his head thinking of a explanation "shut up" even though my words came out mean my face showed otherwise I was smiling like a complete idiot. Every little thing he did or said made me smile it was quite sickening if you actually think about it.

When drake came on through the sounds of the club everybody and I mean everybody got hyped and turned to where O was. Did everyone know he was a drake fan? Or did they just focus on him since drake mentioned him in the song? Odell didn't seem to care though instead he fed into the attention dancing for them "just when shit look outta reach I reach back like one three yeah one three, that's when they smile in my face whole time wanna take my place" that's was the Infamous line that everybody wanted to see him dance to or get in on camera. I can't even lie I also had my Snapchat out recording his little dance session. I mean how could you not? He literally looked so damn good doing it.

"My boy, how you doing man" after the song Trey had made his was over to us making his presence known. The whole time they spoke he didn't say a word to me which was super fake but I wasn't going to open my mouth up and say anything he wasn't my friend like that and neither was he Odell's so I didn't know why he was over here. The club wasn't even really the place to be holding a conversation so I was really confused on why he thought it was okay to hold a conversation with Dell and his teammates. After a couple minutes of standing to the side I slipped out of Odell's hands turning to where Ben was and thankfully Kae as well. "I'm drunk as fuck right now" she said yelling towards me I nodded letting her know I was too. Grabbing my arm she pulled me next to her so that Ben wasn't in the middle anymore. I glanced behind me staring at Odell who was not even in the conversation he'd occasionally nod but then turn away and go back to drinking his water or singing the song that was playing.

"I want some dick" I blurted out, maybe it was the drunkenness in me but I didn't care it made me blunt, I ignored Bens shocked and disgusted face as Karrueche matched my hype "yas I just want some good dick" she whined glancing over to the guy she was talking to. I glanced over to Odell to see him already looking at me smirking I quickly turned back around getting nervous did he hear what I said?

"I feel as though we deserve it, I mean we some bomb ass bitches right" I ask completely blind to whoever was around me "yeah we are! We deserve that shit, we bomb, we pretty, we smell good" she listed I'm surprised we weren't even slurring on our words. For two drunk girls we were handling our liquor quite well so far I mean no one threw up, tripped, fainted or anything yet.

"This my song!" She yelled out forgetting about what we were talking about "yeah they hate but they broke though and when it's time to pop they a no show" she rapped putting on a hard persona, I stood right by her hyping her up "where they at" I was the background add libs "yeah I'm pretty but I'm loco the loud got me moving slowmo" we danced through out the song forgetting that we were even talking.

As the night went on I was back in Odell's arms one minute we were just enjoying each others company the next I was throwing it back on him the other we would be rapping to eachother.

"Aight I'm ready you ready?" He asked checking his watch it was about three am so the club would be closing soon "you don't gotta call I drove" he says letting me know Pat wasn't needed I nodded about to ask if he was sure he could drive but then remembered he drank water the whole night.

"Where are you staying tonight?" I asked wanting to know if he had a hotel room or not "with you whatchu mean you thought I was bout to pay for a whole hotel when you got one" he says in a duh tone making me roll my eyes. He was such a smart ads sometimes

As we made our way out our hands intertwined while the other shielded from the flashes. I don't know what happened but for some reason my legs decided they wanted to give out infront of these people, if it wasn't for Dell I would have busted my ass. "She went!" Ben laughed out loud reacting and exaggerating my incident. Making me turn around and flip him off he was being extra the whole world saw me almost fall he didn't need to show it again.

When we got to the car I took the passenger even though I offered to sit in the back, but O told me no and that he wanted me in the Passenger seat. In the back sat Ben, Vic and Shep if you look at it, it was a bad combo sitting there were these three slightly buff guys squished next to eachother in the back seat of a rolls Royce.

In the back Ben did  his usual thing talking to his Snapchat followers, I wonder if they paid him to do that because that boy acted like it was apart of his life. "Ya'll let me tell you the females out here are crazy I heard this one girl next to me screaming out that she was dick deprived" when he said that my mouth fell open. Can he not do this right now especially in front of Odell's teammates or at all I swear Ben was fun to be around but then he would get annoying seeing as though he had no filter. He didn't care what people thought about him which I suppose was a good thing. The bad thing is if he sees you doing something best believe you're getting called out on it and right I was his next victim.

"She said I want some dick and her friend wasn't even no better they was next to eachother hyping themselves up talking bout yeah we deserve it" he said in his impression of a girls voice. In the front seat I looked out the window praying that no one else knew who he was talking about.

But when O took my hand and turned his head to me I knew I was done for "you want some dick baby?" His soft eyes asked with wonder but I knew he was teasing and even though I knew he was making fun of me that somehow made me want him more. See this is what I meant about it being sickening for one second I just needed him to not be cute or sexy or anything for that matter. I needed to actually try and have a serious expression when it comes to him because at this point I was utterly completely done for when it came to him.

********

A little something short 😁

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

72.1K 2.7K 54
Didn't anybody ever tell you Karma a bitch. Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Everything in her life has ch...
215K 8.2K 25
My Works // #4 // 2017 - 2018 (EDITING as of 2020 - 2021) He was her escape and new beginning... She was his rock and peace of mind. This...
27.3K 1.4K 47
Dr Cassandra Williams has lived a neat and tidy life with a very specific purpose for as long as she can remember. Then she spends one of the best n...
469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...