The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

By Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... More

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

27. New years

3.2K 123 26
By Knightsdark

Naya

Right after I performed we immediately left the venue and headed back to the hotel. I had forgotten my shoes the one thing I told Mila to pack I forgot. When we got back I jumped into the shower to wash off the sweat. After I quickly got dressed putting on the dress I had, It was a black lace dress that had a deep cut and a slit at the side it was revealing yet covered up what needed to be covered.

"I'm ready!" I said stepping out so that Mila could see me, she was sitting on the bed waiting for me as usual. "Finally come on its 11:24 we need to get there in time" she rushed gathering her clutch and phone. I followed right behind her texting Ben to see if he was there already. This was a GQ New Years party which meant everyone that was in Miami would most likely end up there if they were on the list. I knew they had performers and fireworks at the end so I was definitely looking forward to that.

@NayaAnderson: Let's see what the New Year Brings #HappyNewYear #2017

Thankfully scooter had a car waiting for us downstairs so we didn't have to wait for an uber to arrive. "Jordan said a lot of people are there" Mila informed me when we got into the car I nodded not paying much attention I was too busy in my phone texting Odell.

To: Dellie☯️💕😍
I know I'll be safe lol I won't drink as much and I'll make sure to let you know when I get back in😊🙃

I looked at the text reading it over before I Sent it, I really needed to stop changing his contact name. "Aww he told you to be safe" Mila says leaning over to look down at my phone.

"Yeah he thinks something's gonna happen since Hes not here but I'm trying to tell him I'll be okay I have you plus Ben" I say referring to the text, Odell had told me he would check up on me to see if I was good and that if I needed anything he would be just one call away. The gesture was sweet but he was over reacting I would be fine. I know he was regretting not flying out with me especially since he had seen how good I looked in my Instagram post.

"Tell him to go out with his boys and go have fun!" She yelled into the phone as if he could hear her. She was making it so obvious that had already had a few shots, while getting ready we had pre gamed a bit Mila more than me.

"Shut up he's already with his boys he's just checking on me" I argued annoyed that she was trying to tell him what to do. When we got to the venue it was going 11:41 which meant we had about 20 minutes to get in before 12. As soon as the car stopped at the carpet the driver got out opening the door for us. Thanking him I got out the car going towards the cameras to take pictures. "Okay let's make this quick Bens already inside" I say putting my phone into my clutch.

I was expecting Mila to come on the carpet with me but this time she decline I'm guessing it was to go inside and find Jordan. In my head I was rolling my eyes because even if Odell was here I still wouldn't have left her by herself like she had done me.

"Naya over here!"

"Naya right there! Don't move!!"

"Where's Odell?!"

"You Look beautiful tonight!"

I posed for the pictures ignoring the comments while they blinded me with the lights. After what felt like forever I was ushered inside six minutes before 12. Walking around I noticed they had the countdown projected on the wall which was I thought was cool. Then I spotted Mila she was already in Jordan's arms, instead of walking over I thought I would just leave the two alone she would find me if she needed me.

"Naya is that you?" A voice said as I walked by pausing in my tracks I looked around to see who the culprit was "Oh my gosh Keith!" I greeted the familiar face. "How you been" he asked giving me a hug "I'm good, congrats on the movie" I say knowing that The New Edition movie was going to be coming out soon.

Just then a couple of his other cast mates appeared one of them I knew "Luke I see you Mr. Suave" I say complimenting his fit. Luke was an old friend who I got the chance to work with in the music business.

"Thank you, you look Beautiful as always" he complimented "since you're all kinda here I'll say it again Congrats on the New Edition movie I can't wait to see it" I gave them credit where it was due.

"Thank you" they all said grinning, suddenly the lights went down and a man appeared on a stage that I didn't even know was there. He stood on the stage gaining everyone's attention, showing them the screen to the countdown and that there was only a minute left. I took my phone out ready to text O as soon as the clock hit 12.

When it got to ten seconds everyone began to countdown including myself I was itching to press send and that's what I did. Five seconds before the clock hit 12 my finger had a twitch hitting the send button but I was immediately relieved when I saw the three dots pop up.

"Happy New Year!!" Everyone yelled gold confetti appearing out of nowhere I turned around Telling the people around me happy new year.

From: Dellie☯️💕😍
Happy New year to you as well, wishing I was with you right now

I read the text over frowning a bit because he really did make me miss his presence. It made me think was this healthy? For me to want him by my side at all times. I felt clingy at times but he was always there to reassure me the feelings were mutual.

I quickly texted him back telling him the feeling was mutual and that he should enjoy his night. After I put my phone back into my clutch watching everyone's happy expressions.

"Why you look so sad smile a little" Keith said nudging me, I look up at him shrugging showing off a fake smile. "I need a drink" I say telling him I was going to head over to the bar nodding at me I took that as an okay and proceeded towards the bar.

"Can I get a shot" I asked the bartender who quickly got my drink for me. Without hesitating I threw the drink back ignoring the burning sensation in my throat, throwing my hand up I asked for another. Drinking that one as well I turned away from the bar looking over at the scene in front of me.

Spotting a familiar face in black and red I walked over making sure to not bump into anyone "look who it is" Ben said shaking his head as I approached "I tried looking for you but gave up" I say shrugging as I go to hug him and also greeting his friends.

For the next hour or so I walked around speaking and taking pictures with everyone still not seeing Mila in my sight. I sent her a text asking where she was and if she forgot we had came here together. I knew she was with Jordan but I felt like the whole reason of her flying out was to spend it with me. In the meantime I held up a conversation with Kevin Hart who by the way was not as short as I thought he would be. I saw Justin and Hung out with him for a while until I got bored. After I ended up back near Ben with Kae and Christina right by my side. Out of the two I was closer to Kae since I've known her longer. I've been asked so many times if I ever felt weird being friends to both Kae and Chris and my answer would always be no. They were two separate friendships on top of that neither of them mentioned each other when with me. Deep down though I knew if it bad come down to choosing between the two I would stick with Kae through and through.

"How's filming going?" I ask knowing that she was in the middle of filming for a new tv show "good we actually just did the reading so in like a month we should start filming the pilot" she said excited about her new project "aye that's what's up what's your character like"

"Oh gosh the total opposite of me, I play Virginia which is basically this boogie yet ghetto girl it's just crazy you guys are gonna be shocked when you see it" she gave very little background on the show. It was fine though I'm sure I would be seeing the trailer for it soon anyway.

"Ayyye Fuck it up" My attention went to Christina hyping her up as she danced to Bad and Boujee "ayye aye" Kae and I threw fake bands as if she was a stripper. "You guys are a mess" she laughed once she noticed what we were doing.

"Christina took some stripper classes" Ben muttered sipping on his drink "shut up I don't need no practice it's all natural" she said motioning to her body "shit I'd take a class or two" I say shrugging. If I had a chance to take a pole dancing or twerking class I'd definitely be in there.

"Same little booties matter" Kae added in as more time went by I begun to feel the liquor I had thrown back. The two I had taken before didn't do much to me it was just the three I took with Kae that was now throwing me off. At this point I was beyond care free and just wanted to have fun I even forgot about not seeing Mila for the whole night.

"Ayo chill if you break something O gon kill me" Ben said snatching me up before I fell "Yo this is my song!" I ignored what he was saying to me breaking free from his grip so I could dance.

"Xo xo my love is very special if you want it you can have it but don't take it for granted" I sung swaying my hips "I'm from portmore that's in JA we can do it on that beach deh" as soon as the song went to the 'tick Tock' my hands were immediately on my knees as I grinded with the air.

"Whine fi mi baby everything criss my good love mek yuh turn and twist" I could see flash and hear the girls hyping me up which made me start dancing even more extra now especially since I knew there was a camera on me. When my knees began to hurt that's when I decided to stand up facing everyone. "BITCH YOU BETTA GO HEAD" they hyped filling my head up.

"Send that to me" I say watching the video Kae had recorded "weh this mek yuh feel like do" another song that I loved came on by time the chorus came on I was already doing the dance that was associated with it.

"Look at your Jamaican ass show me how to do it" I gladly and drunkenly showed her how to do the dance the best I could "so all you do is hands on your knees sink in your back" Tina asked demonstrating I nodded moving my slit out the way getting ready to dance as the chorus was coming back up. "Bruk off yuh back"

When the song was over I was beyond exhausted, I needed to cool off so I went and took a seat next to Ben "where's Mila I'm bout to dip in a few but I'm not bout to leave you by yourself" he whispered in my ear handing me a bottle of water.

"I don't know I haven't seen her since we arrived" I say shrugging I was a big girl I could survive the night without her hell thats what I've been doing "she's with Jordan" I added taking a sip of the water.

"Look at the party animal taking a break" Keith said now coming over to where I was with his boys tagging along. "Shit I'm tired " I admitted fanning myself I'm sure I was sweating like a pig. All of a sudden a song came on that made everyone scream and look our way it was a New edition song and of course the new edition actors where right with me "hold this for me really quick" I was handed a drink as the guys got in formation

"I don't love her I tried to tell myself but you can see it in my eyes" I took my phone out like the rest recording what was happening before me with my free hand.

"If it isn't love why do I feel this way why does she stay on my mind" I sung along quietly watching Keith. I was proud of him for getting this role he was really out here doing his thing.

In the end they bowed and everyone who had flocked over went back to where they had came from. "Let me find out you don't have two left feet anymore" I joked as he came and got his drink "nah those took like a month for me to master it and I'm still learning"

"Steve Urkel looking ass" Ben jumped in the conversation "oh so you got jokes" the two had now engaged into a conversation, I leaned back in my seat texting Mila to see what her where abouts were once more. I don't know if it was because I was drunk but at the moment I was just feeling like she used me to be with Jordan and for a free show. She was supposed to be my plus one so that I wasn't lonely but instead she left me to be with another guy. All this made me upset especially when it hit deep that I didn't get to spend New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with Odell.

To: Mila👯💕
I don't know where you are right now and at this point I give zero fucks I just wanna say I find it mad disrespectful that you're gonna come visit me but end up staying with your dude. Literally I've been texting you for hours asking where you were you and the fact that you couldn't even come find me and just chill for a little has me irritated not going to lie. And since you're not answering your phone and clearly you're not here anymore I'm just gonna assumed you left with Jordan. The fact that you couldn't even at least say you're leaving is soooo crazy to be but don't worry it's cool👌🏾. You ditch your friend the minute a nigga comes around I just want you to know I'd never do that shit to you and I haven't every time Odell has been around us I made sure that you were good. you don't gotta come with me to host later on today you can just chill with him. I wanted you there with me but it's whatever go do ya thing.  ✌🏾

Before I could even hit send my phone was snatched out my hand by Ben who looked annoyed "why the fuck you typing a whole paragraph" He asked reading over what I typed he was probably annoyed that he had to be my babysitter "you sure you wanna send this?" He asked making sure I didn't make a bad decision "yeah at this point I'm done like what she did was super ungrateful and selfish" I took my phone from him pressing send so that I didn't change my mind.

"I'm bout to take you home you ready?" I nodded getting up and getting my clutch checking the time it was going on 4:35am. Going over to the group I told everyone goodbye giving hugs and taking last minute pictures. "Okay I'm ready" I say once I reconnected with the guys, we stood outside the building waiting for my driver to arrive. "Alright guys can you like back up" I say shielding my eyes from the flashes. Thankfully there was security to help create a barrier between us and them

"Naya how was your night?" they yelled questions

"You look Beautiful Naya!"

"Where's Odell?"

"Who's your friend that left with Jordan!?"

I tuned everyone out as soon I heard someone yell about Mila, nodding to myself I held my composure. She seriously left with him I knew she had but hearing someone who didn't know her confirm it actually really upset me.

"Here you go ma'am" one of the security said opening the door to the car that had pulled up in front of me "thank you" I say stepping in before Ben and the rest.

"Don't even pay them no attention" he nudged me but all I did was nod "talk to her and let her know how you feel but if you feel she still iffy then cut her loose" he gave me advice but could tell I wasn't really listening. At the moment the only thing I could think about was getting into bed and sleeping this off, tomorrow was a new day and I needed to get my thoughts together before I saw Mila again.

********
What it is? What's up?

Y'all think what Mila did was wrong or nah? What should Naya do?

How are you guys? Did school start back for anyone? Mine started on Tuesday and let me say I'm already over this Campus, this dorm and these classes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 3K 38
Odell is all about football, family and his friends. Dating was the least thing on his mind especially dating someone like Lisa. Can a BBW win a foot...
9.4K 230 34
Have fun reading it. Hope you like it.
270K 9.5K 42
Laikynn just move to Beverly hills California from Memphis TN, her hometown. When she came to her new house, she didn't expect it very big, she thoug...
144K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story