A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

Von FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... Mehr

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

How to use your calculator 101

1.6K 42 74
Von FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

"And during that period, you two will get to bond with each other."

Gulp...

"Is it Garroth?" I took my chance, "He and I are having a little trouble in bonding lately."

He gave me that special teacher -in normal level- glare that said 'stop interrupting me' but I carried on anyways.

"It's-"

"Laurence!" I cut in, "we had some problems too lately so a tutoring session might be the perfect thing for bonding and studying." My smile flickered as my cheeks felt like they would tear apart.

"Miss Aphmau! Let me finish my sentence!" His glare went to the final level, burning holes in me.

I mumbled a 'sorry' and let him continue.

"The one to be your tutor is-"

"I knew it! Katelyn! It's going to be great time teacher." I said as I picked up my notebook, hoping to avoid his face.

I made my way to the door, "Thanks teacher, I'll never forget you for this great service."

"STOP- TESTING- MY- LIMITS!" I stopped in my tracks and turned to face a flustered math teacher.

He looked as if he would strangle me any second if he had the chance.

"Sir, they said you asked for me?" His voice rang in my ear with much distaste of music that it made it sound like a cat drowning in water.

"Ah yes Aaron."

I stayed stiff, not turning around to face him but I felt his presence beside me, with that stuck smirk on his face.

"Miss Aphmau here had some trouble in Math." He eyed me before continuing, "I'd like you to give her lessons, math lesson, for the rest of the year."

I felt him shift uncomfortably, meaning he wasn't expecting that and that gained me a smile.

"Of course. Can I go get my bag before we get started?"

I chuckled as he made his way out of the room and the teacher gave me a death stare.

I silently walked outside to find Aaron with his bag slung over his shoulders.

"We have a math class to attend." He said with much mockery in his tone.

I silently stared and walked passed him.

20 minutes later... #○# of math

"Aph! Stop playing with the calculator and answer the question."

When I actually didn't protested in letting Aaron tutor me, who said I was actually going to listen to him?

I typed some random number on the calculator and picked it up to my ears.

"Hello, yes. I want a large Pizza pepperoni with a medium soda. Yes? It's going to take 20 minutes to arrive? Okay." I pressed the AC button and folded my legs staring straightly at Aaron down on the bleachers.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Did you seriously just use your calculator to order Pizza?"

"Yes."

He stared at me for a few moments before snapping back to reality. He gave me that adult look again for a few moment.

"What?!" I asked this time, annoyed.

"You do-? Nevermind." He quickly said.

"Is there something wrong?" I glared at him.

What? Hadn't he ever see someone ordering Pizza?! I stood up to go to him when my legs got trapped and I fell.

Everything went slow motion from then. I heard a terrified voice screaming "NOOOOOO!" To realise it was mine.

I watched as Aaro got under me, in quick movements, he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me down... But to where?!

As I predicted, he jumped with no plan whatsoever. We rolled down the bleachers to land flatly on the ground. Note flatly.

My back hurt and my ankle that got trapped was hurting a little but nothing too serious. I opened my eyes slowly to find a face facing mine.

My eyes were a little blurry so I blinked several times to make sure I was seeing right.

Aaron, I laid on top of Aaron while falling.

I was seeing straight, up close Aaron's midnight eyes as they shone. My hands and whole body went limp, screaming you're going to lose control but I was hypnotized, his eyes hypnotized me.

"You okay?" His breath tickled my skin as a heat, electricity and sparks started surging up my body.

"Y-yea'." My voice went breathy and my brearh hitched up.

Damn my voice! Why can't you be normal?!

With that I realised that we were dangerously close, our noses were only inches apart as his breath mixed with mine and my heart beat picked up.

"That's great." He said, "I was worried there for a moment."

He closed in a little closer, the tip of our nose now touching. His hand found it's way to the lock of hair on my face and tugged it to the side.

His eyes were mixed with something unreadable but nothing I can't identify. His eyes were reflecting happiness and excitement. They danced dangerously in his eyes.

We stayed like this for a moment, it was mere seconds but it felt like minutes that stretched to hours and it goes on.

He inched in a little closer this, just a few millimeters and our lips would meet...

*Bell rings*

I rolled off him to break off the spell. If I had stayed there longer, I would have...

He has a really strong spell over me, ans I can't believe it.
I mean I like him but I don't know how he feels towards me. I'm not ready to break my heart of the obvious.

You like him, but you can't let him know that. That's just going to make things awkward between you two after everything you worked on.

My face was still burning and so was my whole body.

He sat up shortly after but I didn't dare look at him.

"Thanks for saving me." I whispered.

Damn my voice!

I quickly walked back up to the bleachers.

"Well, I got to go get my pizza." I grabbed my notebook and walked down the bleachers.

He hurried after me, packing his bag.

"We haven't done anything you know. You can't even solve a simple quadratic equation! How were you able to pass the first term?!" Aaron exclaimed next to me.

As if none of all this happened.

Yea', I'm just looking at this too deep; maybe that move meant nothing for him at all... Either way, I mustered up the best smile I could come up with to answer his question.

"Aphmau lucky guessing skills of course! What else?" I said proudly with my eyes sparkling.

"You are a helpless case." He said shaking his head." We have so much to work on."

"Yea', maybe you'll learn from me something after all." I said.

"It's the vise not versa."

"Oh, there you are." I said to the pizza hut guy who stood in front of the gates.

Aaron jaws dropped.

"That would be 50 dollars ma'am."

I dug my pocket for a 50 dollars and gave it to him.

"Thanks." I said as I took the box and cola.

"Enjoy your meal." He said with a fake smile before disappearing.

I turned around to find Aaron, jaws dropped, with eyes wide with surprise, he looked as if he just seen a ghost. He shook his head.

"How- When- What?! How were you able to-"

He couldn't even finish sentences, well I can't blame him, some humans just don't know the value of the calculators they have.

"Were you, in all seriousness, able to make a call with your calculator?!" He marched next to me in astonishment.

I let my nose feed on the delicious aroma of the pepperoni. "Yes."

Even my brain thoughts couldn't compete with the lingering aroma from my nose.

"How?!" He asked, impatience, confusion and eagerness was clearly stated in his tone.

"It's a secret." I said with a wink before leaving him behind wondering.

You seriously believed I actually ordered the Pizza with a calculator?! Nah, but just keep wondering how I actually ordered it.

Currently, or a few seconds ago, Aaron and I were on the bleachers of the school. Thanks to te math teacher, we are now allowed to skip witchcraft class and use that time for tutoring. Somehow the teacher knew that if we went to each other's houses, we might end up killing each other so he decided on that.

"Aphmau-Senpai! Kawaï-Chan has been eagerly waiting for Aphmau-Senpai to bring the Pizza, hehe."

"Yup. Can we get to eating the Pizza part?" I asked quickly cause-

"Sooo~ Aphmau-Senpai... How did Aphmau-Senpai's tutoring go?" She said with her tail ringing up and down.

And there I thought I could forget it like it never happened, My face lit up as I remembered what happened. I tried to shrug it off by playing it cool.

"You actually thought he was going to teach me?! Well, it went well. He learnt a few stuff from me." I said with a shrug as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Well, huh? Did anything happen in between the session? Kawaï-Chan can see that Aphmau-Senpai is blushing, so come on do tell. What happened Aphmau-Senpai?"

Stupid face and blood that expresses emotions when not needed!

"N-nothing okay Kawaï-Chan, now can we drop the topic." I said in a rush and walked passed her.

"Aphmau-Senpai and Aaron-Kun were under a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

She chanted as I swing the cafeteria doors open. Everyone froze, looking at my direction, the aroma of the Pizza filled the place.

Do you know that one kid in every class that brings up special/forbidden food at school, like Pizza, burger, ect... and you all just end up attacking that poor kid's food without thinking twice.

Yes, you eat Pizza almost everyday of your life but when you see that one kid who hold the box at school, you just feel hungry.

And yep, I was that kid now.

"Is that Pizza?!"

"I can't believe it!"

"Wait, how come she has Pizza in school ground?!"

Whispers traveled faster than the internet now a days, a fact. I took a step back, making Kawaï-Chan bump against me.

"K-Kawaï-Chan... Start running!"

I took off running with the box on my hand and the cola on with Kawaï-Chan. We quickly hoped over to the stairs and shortly after, we heard a herd of people just racing through the school.

"GET THEM!!"

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THE PIZZA!"

"HUNT THEM DOWN!!!"

They were literally where hunting us down in the school, yea' and that's just how far I would go if I spotted someone with pizza in school grounds.

"Where to Aphmau-Senpai?!" Kawaï-Chan said as she panted like a dog.

We stopped in front of the gymnasium for some breath but we know if break wasn't over, they won't stop hunting us.

"We'll split," I sucked in a deep breath before continuing, "We'll well have to eat individually cause if they found one of us, it will take time for them to find the second one."

Her ear and tails dropped, showing she was sad but also understood.

"Okay Aphmau-Senpai. Kawaï-Chan will hide in here." She pointed to the space behind the gymnasium bleachers.

"Okay."

We quickly share everything and parted. Shortly after, we heard the distant herd of footsteps approaching.

"They might have went to the cafeteria again or the gymnasium. Party 1 go to the cafeteria while we go to the gymnasium."

They even have groups and parties?! Fear surged through me as I picked up my pace, running on the stairs.

Where to?! Where to?! Where to?!

My mind went frenzy as I thought of a logical place to hide that's when I heard a very faint music.

Their footsteps grew louder and closer but my mind wasn't as worried and frenzy as before.

The faint, beautiful music playing overruled my mind and before I knew it, my body was moving without my will.

It was faint but magical. Having my feet betray me, I followed the music. It was instrumental, a guitar? I closed my eyes and let my ears be my guide, with every turn and step, the music grew stronger and louder.

I came to a stop at the music room.

_____________________________

Hello~ Nethy here! How do you like that?! Aaron's alive! *does a random happy dance*

I've never been so happy for a fictional characters in my life!!!

Also, Nethy knows the picture at the top is not related (or doesn't look like the characters) but she couldn't find a better one. 😆

Well, how do you like today's chapter? Hope you enjoy reading it.

Till next time my friends :3

Mattane~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

65.2K 1.1K 26
This is about Aphmau and all her friends being werewolves But in this story Lilith is Aphmau's younger sister and they are both running from a pack...
36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
14K 310 16
Aaron moves to Phoenix High from Falcon claw he meets a gang of nice people. Later he finds out Aphmau is a shy girl. He then finds himself dating Ap...
68.4K 1.4K 35
Though this series has gotten high praise, it's DISCONTINUED... There are plenty of chapters, so don't be sad! Please don't continue without my conse...