Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 74

6.3K 183 10
By WhisperOfSouls

Casey's POV

"Adam, seriously it hasn't been that long... No, I'm not going back yet." I could hear Brad talking to someone and by what I could tell it was probably his bandmate. I shouldn't be eves dropping, "Casey?" I hear him calling my name and freeze. Dam it, he caught me. "Ummm, Hi." I stammer out blushing a furious pink, "I was just...." I can't finish my sentence, my mind had gone blank as I stared into his gorgeous green eyes and that amazing smile.

He smiles at me as we stand there in the halway awkwardly waiting for something to happen to break the silence. I inhale and am instantly relaxed by his scent of freshly mowed grass, pine and sea breeze. He reminded me of the ocean side, "Casey..." he murmurs as I feel myself walking closer to him until all that seperate us are our noses. His phone rings and I step back as he curses, "Adam, I swear to god!" He yells before covering the speaker and turning towards me.

"I'm sorry Case, but could we talk later? Maybe over dinner at Cesario's?" He asks me and I nod blushing again, "Sure thing." I reply and bounce down the hallway to my room. "Someone looks happy." Ashley grumbles as I bump into her, "Oh, god, Ash you scared me," I sigh grabbing my chest for effect, "Haha, so why so happy?" She asks me and I walk into my room with her on my heels, "Close the door." I tell her and she does.

"I'm going on another date with Brad!" I squeal happily and she rolls her eyes, I frown. "Ash, aren't you happy for me?" I ask and she gets up to look out the window, "I...I don't know. I'm happy that your happy but what if he's like him?" She asks me angriely but in her eyes I saw that she was afraid. I just couldn't tell if she was scared for me or for herself. I walk up towards her, "Sis? Have you talked to...you known...Daniel?" I ask her with one hand on her shoulder.

She shrugs me off and closes her eyes while leaning her head against the window, "No. Casey, he spends his entire time with her," she sneers. "Lilly has a mate. You know they have nothing else going on other than friendship." I explain and she laughs, "She's fucking perfect, Casey. Why couldn't we have her perfect life, family, and even her mate is perfect. We deserved that!" She exclaims her voice growing louder and louder as she continued.

"Ash? You shouldn't talk like that with so much... I don't know, Jealousy? Ash, we have something good going on here. We have everything we need and more, so why should we desire a life that doesn't belong to us?" I question her and she snorts ,"So you don't think we deserved a nice family, a cushy life or a mate that followed us around like a lost puppy?" She shoots back at me.

She was angry, "We have a good life, Ashley. Look at me, we don't need more than we have and sure she might have things that we might never have but the way you talk about her...it sounds wrong." I explain and she looks away from me. "Forget it," she mumbles as she begins to walk away, "Ashley, your my sister, please talk to me!" I plead with her but she goes blank and leaves me clutching empty air.

Someone knocks and for a second I hope it's Ashley but opening the door leaves me crestfallen, "Oh, hi, Nathan." I reply and he looks at me, "Um, did I interrupt something? Hadn't had someone look at me like that since that party in Cancun or was it the Jersey Shore?" He jokes and I laugh, "It's not you," I reply, "What's up?" I ask him smiling. "I'm going on a coffee run with Lilly, so I guess I was wondering if you wanted something," he asks me.

I pause, thinking of my choices,"Well...I was craving a low fat double mochiato with whipped cream, nuts, a cherry, a dusting of nutmeg and just a scoop of vanilla ice cream," I pause, "Do they make that?" He asks cluelessly and in that moment I could see why Lilly loved him. He had a smile that could brighten up anyones mood but he was much to volatile for me. He could go from smiling prince charming to dragon rampage in less than sixty seconds.

"Nope," I reply popping the P, "It's a personal recipe actually, but I would like pumpkin latte with whip cream and a scone," I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek, "Thanx," I add and he leaves. I close the door and change into my swim suit, grab a towel and head for the outdoor pool.

Nathan's POV

I walked down the hallway looking for Jay to see if he wanted anything from the coffee shop before we left. Did you check if anybody wanted something? Lilly asked me and I shook my head, "She can't see you dumb-ass." I murmured to myself. Almost, I just need Jay. I tell her just as I reach his room and knocked, "Over here." I hear someone say and walk over to the kids room.

"Jay, were going out on a coffee run and Lilly wanted to know if you wanted anything. Marcus, we're getting you a snack but no coffee for you, sorry buddy, but its not a kid drink." I explain and he looks up from his notebook at Jay, "Why can't I have coffee?" He asks and Jay looks at him from the shadowy corner, "Because your seven and coffee will stain your teeth," he replies before turning towards me.

"Get me a dark mochiato and a jelly filled scone," he walks to Marcus's desk and squats besides him, "What do you want?" He asks and pauses waiting for his answer, "Can I have some chips? Cheese Cheetos." He replies hopefully and Jay nods, "Only if you promise to eat them slowly and not in just one sitting." Jay adds and Marcus nodds, "Ok, then we'll be back in a few minutes," I tell them before walking back out.

Watch the house 'till we're back, Lilly's orders. I inform Jay. Always do. he replies seriously and I nod bumping into the twins, "Someone seems distracted," they joke, "Lilly said to hurry up or she'll leave without ya," Tom or was it Jerry? I could never tell and I couldn't for the life of me know how Lilly or anyone else could tell them apart, "Yup, we already told her we just want nacho cheese and chips," Jerry said, "You...want cheese?" I ask dubiously, "Yeah."

"But not just any cheese. It has to be NACHO cheese," they added emphasising the nacho part. "Cool," I paused, "I'll be going then," I added and jogged back out to meet my mate by the garage. I opened the door and saw her shining her bike along with Daniel, "Lil' babe, please tell me your not taking your bike," I asked but by the look on her face she didn't need to reply I already knew. She smiled, "Of course I am," she got up and slowly walked up to me.

She leaned slightly forward until I could feel her hot moist breath on the nape of my neck with her delicious scent overpowering my senses, "I love you." She whispered in the sweetest voice and I swear in that moment if she asked me to ride in that death trap of hers with her I would. She left me breathless and unable to move, "God, you don't know how much I love you." I whispered back and she kissed me before zipping up her jacket.

She put her helmet on along with Daniel as I jumped in my truck and made my way out of the garage. I made sure to tail them without running over them as we made our way to Lucy's Caffe. The road was unusually empty and that struck me as odd, "Where is everybody?" I asked myself as we drove on. It was a weekday but there should be more people out and about. I shrugged it as more cars joined us a few minutes later.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw it and braked as wolves raced in front of us. Lilly and Daniel saw them as well and braked but it was too late the wolves cut them off sending them flying towards the trees. There pelts where matted and dirty, "Rogues." I murmured furiously. I opened the door and jumped out as I saw Daniel grabbing on to Lilly pulling her close to his body as they crashed against the thick tree trunk absorbing most of the shock.

I growled in anger and shifted as the rogues surrounded us. "Big mistake." I exclaimed as I charged them my fur catching fire as I ran....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok, new chapter is officially up! I hope you enjoy the cliff hanger and I wonder if Lilly and Daniel are alright? They crashed as humans. Oh, well we'll have to wait till the next chapter to find out. As always VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARIES!!! Not yelling just you know giving you guys a little reminder. Also remember that comments are great motivators! But also that I am now on KIK under ChameleonDreamGirl if you want to contact me there. Until next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 78.9K 22
She's the runt, the outcast, the pack punching bag. All because she's different; a fox-in a pack of wolves. When an Alpha comes to evaluate the pack...
395K 13.4K 37
Lilly, a human, is caught between two overbearing alphas. Both claim her, but only one will have her. A story that contains passion and betrayal. ...
52.1K 1.9K 21
Piper is an average werewolf, she has plenty of friends, a great pack, and the best family someone could ask for. But when her Dad, who is the Beta o...
1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...