I've Got Louis Tomlinson's Ph...

Par SarahStyles_1D

(Front cover by Sarah_Malik) 'I called you all down here for a reason and a very important reason, so do you... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1- My Life Sucks
Chapter 2- I'm Gonna Go Crazy Soon
Chapter 3- Grounded For What?
Chapter 4- I Was On The Phone To Harry Styles
Chapter 5- Don't Faint, Don't Faint, Don't Faint
Chapter 6- I'm Doing Nothing
Chapter 7- It Seems That You Found My Phone
Chapter 8- Bella Give Me Louis' Phone!!
Chapter 9- Well You Shouldn't Have Touched My Carrots
Chapter 10- Can I Tell You A Secret?
Chapter 11- Her Justin Bieber Doll
Chapter 12- Was This Supposed To Scare Me?
Chapter 13- Hi We're One Direction Ringtone
Chapter 14- That Doesn't Help Get Rid of The Smell!!
Chapter 15- I'm Hannah And I Smell Like Horse Shit
Chapter 16- I'll Just Go Make Myself A Sandwich
If Only You Saw What I Can See...
Chapter 17- You Forgot!!!!
Chapter 18- Boys We're Staying Here Tonight
Chapter 19- Jessie I Hardly Know You
My New Story- What happens when you lose a 1/5 of One Direction?
Chapter 20- OMG Is He Flirting With Me???
Chapter 21 part 1- You Guys Would Make A Great Couple
Chapter 21 part 2- You Guys Would Make A Great Couple
Chapter 23- Goodnight Beautiful
Thankyou
Chapter 24- Not Tell Me...Claire You Have A Pool?
Chapter 25- This Is Going To Be Interesting
Chapter 26- Nothing I Just Felt Like A Chat
Chapter 27- First Off He's Not Gay And Secondly I'M NOT LYING
Chapter 28- Help I'm Too Hot To Die
I'm Back
Chapter 29 THE CITY
Chapter 30 THE DATE
A New Story Again- Wounds of The Past (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 31 HORSE RIDING or not
Chapter 32- The Door Didn't Fall But Louis Did
Chapter 33- I Can't Be Your One Thing
Chapter 34- Very Angry Teenage Fish
Chapter 35- Niall What The Hell Are You Wearing?
Chapter 36- Hi Mum, Your Home Early...
Chapter 37- Why Are You Kissing My Sister?
I'm writing One Shots!!!
Chaptet 38- Mum Put Harry DOWN!!!!
Chapter 39- It's Everything About You
Chapter 40- NIALL MANNERS!!
Chapter 41- Please Don't Have Sex With My Mum Harry
Sequel HELP!!!!!!
Chapter 42- No I Love Your Hair, Don't You Dare Cut It
Chapter 43- I Don't Want to Say Goodbye
Epilogue- He Didn't Forget About Me, I Feel Loved!
First Chapter Of The Sequel- I Can't Be No Superman (Zellie)
Second Chapter Of The Sequel- Hold On To The Feeling And Don't Let It Go
Third Chapter of The Sequel- That You Need Your Distance (Karry)

Chapter 22- Because Of Louis

70.8K 1.1K 246
Par SarahStyles_1D

Vas Happenin Directioners

Got bored so I decided to update. Also is it normal that my brother is right now cleaning the garden with bathroom spray and a tea towel? I would stop him but it’s really funny because he keeps getting frustrated because nothing is coming clean.

<3SarahStyles<3

**Claire’s point of view**

Turns out I have to do all the work in setting up the beds. Louis tried to help but ended up getting tangled in blankets and blundered around the room knocking things over. I decided that we’ll all sleep out the back of my house since it has got the most amount of room. Let me give you a quick run through of my house. The front door is connected to a hallway that then leads into the kitchen/ lounge room. My bedroom, Bella’s and Mum and Dad’s all lead of the hall way as well as the bathroom. Then once you go to the back of the house you find my Dad’s office and a backroom at the back (A/N kind of like my real house). In my back yard I have a pool which I’m glad the boys haven’t discovered.

I set up the fold out bed from one of the couches and then grabbed the spare mattresses out and dumped as many blankets as I could fine onto a huge pile on top of everything. I’ll let them sort everything out.

**Jessie’s point of view**

While Claire was setting up everything I continued to talk to Bella about my plan. She had seemed fully in on it when I had first suggested it to her. I hadn’t been sure if she’d be willing to help me since Claire is her sister and at first I had thought that she would be like Claire. I couldn’t have been more mistaken.

‘So you in?’ I asked her.

‘Yeah I’m in, this’ll be fun’

‘Do you think it’ll work?’

‘It should but you never know something could go wrong’ Bella flashed me an evil grin.

‘Meaning?’ I asked her.

 ‘Oh you know I might forget to do something or she could escape, you never know?’

‘What can I do to make sure that doesn’t happen? money?’ I reached into my packet for the money my parents had given me this morning. Your suppose to be saving that, I thought to myself but I pushed the thought away. The only reason I wanted to save up money was so that I could go back to Doncaster to visit Louis but this is more important.

‘Oh no I don’t want money just take Louis way from Claire, ok’

I frowned at her. She knows that not what I’m doing this for. Claire seems alright. A bit over the top but alright. She could be my friend if we tried but I don’t think she likes me very much.

‘You know that’s not what I’m doing this for’ I said through gritted teeth.

‘Oh really. Then tell me why you want Claire out of the picture?’

Because of Louis, I thought. Ever since I had first got here I’ve wanted to talk to him, to spend time with him. Just the two of us. Then I started to get these weird feelings when I saw him kissing Claire. I’m not jealous of her. Or am I? Maybe I do love Louis? I care about him a lot, sure. But do I love him in that way? I don’t know. That’s why I’m hoping some alone time with him will help me understand but I know that Claire will try to stop us being alone. That’s why she didn’t go with the others to get the food because she can tell that I may have feelings for Lou.

I looked over at him. He had finally gotten out of the blankets and had thrown himself onto the pile of blankets that Claire had set out. Claire turned around and started yelling at him but he kept smiling and rolled himself up in the blankets. I watched Claire sigh and go and pull him free because of course he had gotten himself stuck.

‘Because all I want to do is talk to Louis and I know that she’ll never let me get anytime alone with him’ I told Bella.

‘Because you might snog his face off?’

I hit her lightly on the arm.

‘Maybe’

**Ellie’s point of view**

I stood behind them watching them talk. I could hear every word they said as Jessie told Bella her plan to lock Claire in the bathroom. They have no clue that I’m there listening.

I knew that Jessie was jealous. You could see it written on her face when Louis held Claire. God that girl needs to learn to just give up. Those two had known each other for years and if Louis had feelings for her, he would have said something before now.

I pulled out my little green mirror and examined my refection. I had put on more makeup when I had left home so I just touched it up and put the mirror away. The girls always go on and on about how I don’t need so much on because I’m beautiful the way I am and all that shit but they didn’t know half about what had happened that last night with my real dad. When it had happened was when I told the girls that my dad was my stepdad. They hadn’t known because I never really felt any need to tell them. Bill is as much my dad as my real dad, even more so because he actually cares about me.

I looked up and noticed that Zayn was staring at me. I quickly looked away. I don’t like Zayn, not after his reaction to seeing me for the first time. But then again it’s Zayn Malik and I loved him before I knew him but that was before he was such a dick.

Back to Jessie and Bella’s plan. What should I do? Tell someone? But who?

I got up from my seat on the floor behind the table and walked over to Lucy. I’ll tell her about Jessie’s plan because she’ll know what to do. Lucy is probably one of the smartest people I know as well as Claire and Katie. Though her speciality is in real life where as Claire’s is school and Katie’s is devilish plans that always work.

But before I had taken more than a few steps I felt a body hit me from behind and I went tumbling over. I landed on the ground and the person who had pushed me landed on top.

‘Oh my god Ellie are you alright?’ I heard Hannah yell.

‘Yeah I’m fine’ I said as I pushed the person off me and started to rise. A hand appeared in front of me and I took it as, whoever it was helped me up. It wasn’t until I was on my feet did I realise that it was Zayn. I let go of his hand quickly and looked at the ground to avoid meeting his eyes.

Turns out the person was of course Louis and he and Harry had been racing around the room, fighting over who got the blue blanket.

‘Sorry Ellie’ Louis said as he got to his feet.

‘Haha its mine now’ Harry said, waving the blanket around.

‘Is not’ Louis screamed and the two of them were off again.

‘I got it’ Liam said, getting up from next to Lucy and chasing after them. I watch as he yanked the blanket away from Harry and told them that neither of them can have it. Louis started to cry.

‘But that’s not fair!!!’ he whined.

‘Tough’

‘So who gets it?’ Harry asked.

‘ME!!!’ Hannah yelled as she jumped up and grabbed it from Liam. Oh god girl run I thought as Harry and Louis ran after her and all three of them disappeared up the hall.

‘Hannah is it really worth it?’ Niall shouted following them.

Claire came and put an arm around my shoulders.

‘You alright?’

‘Of course’

‘Good can’t have DJ Malik injured can we’

‘I’m sorry what?’ Zayn said. He was still standing next to me and was staring at Claire with confusion written all over his face.

‘What part of what I said didn’t you understand?’ Claire asked him.

‘The DJ Malik part’

‘Well that’s Ellie’s nickname like Lucy’s is Daddy and Hannah’s is Nialler or Colin or Wonky or a lot of other things and mine is Curly’(A/N these are our actual nicknames of me and my friends at school and Elise’s is BooBear who Jessie is based on though she would never want to get rid of me, would you Elise???)

‘What’s Katie’s?’ he asked.

‘Doesn’t have one’ I told him.

‘So why is yours DJ Mailk?’ Zayn asked when Claire left to go and make sure that Harry, Louis and Hannah hadn’t ripped her blanket in half.

‘Because we decided to give each other One Direction nicknames and that’s the one the girls pick out for me’

‘Because??’ God he is starting to annoy me. What does he care where the nickname came from.

‘Because I used to be obsessed with you, ok!!!’ I said as I stormed away from him.

Hope you liked this bit and please vote and comment. I never get any comments L Ok quick question.  What is the background of your phone right now? Mine is Harry at the KCAs. Please let me know because I want to find the most random ones and use them in my story.

Luv u all

<3SarahStyles<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...