I've Got Louis Tomlinson's Ph...

By SarahStyles_1D

(Front cover by Sarah_Malik) 'I called you all down here for a reason and a very important reason, so do you... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- My Life Sucks
Chapter 2- I'm Gonna Go Crazy Soon
Chapter 3- Grounded For What?
Chapter 4- I Was On The Phone To Harry Styles
Chapter 5- Don't Faint, Don't Faint, Don't Faint
Chapter 6- I'm Doing Nothing
Chapter 7- It Seems That You Found My Phone
Chapter 8- Bella Give Me Louis' Phone!!
Chapter 9- Well You Shouldn't Have Touched My Carrots
Chapter 10- Can I Tell You A Secret?
Chapter 11- Her Justin Bieber Doll
Chapter 12- Was This Supposed To Scare Me?
Chapter 13- Hi We're One Direction Ringtone
Chapter 14- That Doesn't Help Get Rid of The Smell!!
Chapter 15- I'm Hannah And I Smell Like Horse Shit
Chapter 16- I'll Just Go Make Myself A Sandwich
If Only You Saw What I Can See...
Chapter 17- You Forgot!!!!
Chapter 19- Jessie I Hardly Know You
My New Story- What happens when you lose a 1/5 of One Direction?
Chapter 20- OMG Is He Flirting With Me???
Chapter 21 part 1- You Guys Would Make A Great Couple
Chapter 21 part 2- You Guys Would Make A Great Couple
Chapter 22- Because Of Louis
Chapter 23- Goodnight Beautiful
Thankyou
Chapter 24- Not Tell Me...Claire You Have A Pool?
Chapter 25- This Is Going To Be Interesting
Chapter 26- Nothing I Just Felt Like A Chat
Chapter 27- First Off He's Not Gay And Secondly I'M NOT LYING
Chapter 28- Help I'm Too Hot To Die
I'm Back
Chapter 29 THE CITY
Chapter 30 THE DATE
A New Story Again- Wounds of The Past (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 31 HORSE RIDING or not
Chapter 32- The Door Didn't Fall But Louis Did
Chapter 33- I Can't Be Your One Thing
Chapter 34- Very Angry Teenage Fish
Chapter 35- Niall What The Hell Are You Wearing?
Chapter 36- Hi Mum, Your Home Early...
Chapter 37- Why Are You Kissing My Sister?
I'm writing One Shots!!!
Chaptet 38- Mum Put Harry DOWN!!!!
Chapter 39- It's Everything About You
Chapter 40- NIALL MANNERS!!
Chapter 41- Please Don't Have Sex With My Mum Harry
Sequel HELP!!!!!!
Chapter 42- No I Love Your Hair, Don't You Dare Cut It
Chapter 43- I Don't Want to Say Goodbye
Epilogue- He Didn't Forget About Me, I Feel Loved!
First Chapter Of The Sequel- I Can't Be No Superman (Zellie)
Second Chapter Of The Sequel- Hold On To The Feeling And Don't Let It Go
Third Chapter of The Sequel- That You Need Your Distance (Karry)

Chapter 18- Boys We're Staying Here Tonight

81.4K 1.3K 372
By SarahStyles_1D

Sorry this isn't very long but I wanna go to sleep

<3SarahStyles<3

**Claire’s point of view**

I could hear the rain picking up outside. Louis and Jessie were out from under the bed after much swearing and shouting from me to FUCK UP AND ACT THEIR AGE!!!! I mean seriously they are both older than me and I have to act like a parent. And I’ve known these people for like 20 minutes.

**Lucy’s point of view**

OMG Liam is just so perfect and I think I’m in love. Well I’ve always known I was in love with Liam but now I’m 156% sure. When he had sat down next to me I had thought my heart was going to fall out of my chest. Then we would have seen just how good a doctor Katie really is.

‘So how did you girls all become friends?’ Liam asked

‘We all go to the same school and just sort of clicked together because of our love for certain music’ I said hoping he caught my drift. He flashed me another one of his amazing smiles and I think my heart melted.

‘Tell me about you?’ he asked, scooting a little closer so his leg was pressing against mine.

‘I guess I'm just your average 16 year old girl. I live with my family and them and my friends mean the world to me! I love to go out with the girls it doesn't matter where we go! I always have so much fun! I play tennis but apart from that don't really do that much other like sports! I like to draw, and have like heaps of sketchbooks just filled with drawing and sketches etc. It's all I really do with my spare time I guess!......’

‘That’s cool’ he said. Oh god he is soo... AHHHH I can’t think of any words to say.

‘So um Lucy’ he asked, looking away from me. Oh god what have I done now?

‘Will you go out with me tomorrow? Like I know we have just met and all but I feel really close to you. So what do you think?’

I was speechless. I couldn’t have said anything even if I had tried. LIAM PAYNE IS ASKING ME OUT. Only the guy whose poster I have kissed like a thousand times and who could have any girl on the planet!!!

‘Of course I will!!!!’ I answered. He reached over and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

‘Good’ he said as he leant forward and kissed me softy on the lips. I kissed him back, harder and I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. This was just so perfect.

Then Jessie started singing.

‘LIAM AND LUCY SITTING IN A TREE K  I  S  S  I  N  G FIRST COME LOVE THEN COMES MARRAGE THEN COMES THE BABY THE GOLDEN CARRAGE...’

‘JESSIE SHUT UP’ Liam and I screamed at her. He pulled away from me, his face red. I knew mine probably looked just as red because everyone was staring at us.

‘Wait a go man’ Harry said as the boys rushed forward to give him a high five. Seriously it’s not that big of an achievement. No wait yes it is!!!!!

HOLY FUCK LIAM PAYNE KISSED ME!!!!  

**Claire’s point of view**

AWWWW that is so cute. Lucy and Liam were both bright red and afraid to look at one another. But they are like sooo in love. It’s cute.

Louis had sat down next to me and I turned to him, dropping his phone into his lap.

‘I think this belongs to you?’ I said as he picked it up.

‘Thanks’ he said, not sounding like his normal self.  He was staring at something over on the other side of the room so I followed his eyes and saw that he was staring at Jessie as she was talking to Ellie. Arrr does he like her?

‘Claire can we stay here tonight?’ Louis asked turning back to stare at me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

‘Sure’ I said trying to sound cool.

‘BOYS WERE STAYING HERE TONIGHT!!’ Louis screamed as loud as he could.

‘CAN I STAY AS WELL?’ Jessie shouted possibly even louder.

‘SURE’ I screamed louder than both of them. Hahahah I’m champion.

Everyone shouted ‘YAY!!!’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 869 45
One Direction Fanfiction :) "I’ve told you. I need to get started as soon possible, and I don’t want you hangin’ on my arm, I want you to have a life...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
2K 20 17
Chloe is a typical teenage girl. She loves One Direction and her friends, and has everything she could have ever wanted. Until news off her parents s...