Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

Farewell

42 2 2
By Christine810

*Matai blood ran cold as Reggie yelled and staggered forward back from the force of the bullet. He grabbed his shoulder in pain and turned, gun pointed at Tony, ready to shoot, but he froze and stared at Tony in shock. The gun slipped out of Tony's hand and he went limp. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his mouth went slack as blood oozed down the middle of his head from the dime sized hole in his forehead. Matai looks at Darius, who's eyes are as wide as his and looks around*

Hic...

*They turn. Jessamine is standing in the front, crying. She let the gun in her hand fall to the ground with a loud Clink and started bawling. Matai quickly scooped her up and rushed up the stairs. Darius and Reggie followed behind him*

Reggie: *turns to the gang* Get Francis and Jerome and tie everyone else up.

*They nodded and Reggie continued upstairs and ran after Matai and Darius. Matai carried Jessamine all the way to his room and sat on his bed, cradling her as she cried*

Jessamine: I-I-I-I d-d-d-didn't know w-wh-w-what t-t-t-to d-d-d-d-d-do! H-h-h-h-h-he was g-g-g-g-g-gonna kill h-h-h-him! I-I-I-I d-d-d-didn't m-m-m-mean t-t-t-t...

*Matai covered her mouth and rocked her as she continued to cry in his arms. Reggie stood at the door and leaned against the frame before wincing and standing up straight*

Reggie: *grabs shoulder* Fuck!

Darius: *looks at Reggie* You alright man?

Reggie: *shakes head* Nah. *feels back of shoulder* I don't think it was a straight in and out.

*Matai reaches out to him and Reggie kneels in front of him. Matai pulls his shirt down to expose his shoulder and examines the wound*

Matai: ...yeah. That thing's still in there. *looks at Reggie's face* You might need to go see Rico.

Reggie: *groans* But that's a long ass driiiiive...

Darius: *laughs* I'm surprised you said drive right.

*Jessamine let out a soft chuckle as Reggie pushes his middle finger on Darius's face. Matai smiles as Jessamine watches the two fuss at each other*

Matai: *snaps fingers* Hey! Enough of that. *sits Jessamine up and scoots her towards Reggie* Here. Take her with you.

Reggie: ...Why is it tha' I be the one stuck with ha'?

Matai: *shrugs* She got close to you. Plus, I know you'll kill someone for her.

*Reggie gives Matai his signature diamond-studded smile and holds out his hand to Jessamine. She stands up and grabs it and walks with him as he heads out*

Reggie: *looks at her* Hey...Uh... Don't you wanna change first?

Jessamine: Huh?

*Jessamine looks down and sees that she never changed out of the dress soaked in her Grandfather's blood. She shook in anger as she remembers the earlier events of the night. Reggie sees this and puts his hand on her shoulder*

Reggie: Doll...ya' be...

Jessamine: Don't kill them.

Reggie: Huh?

*Jessamine gives Reggie a somber, emotionless look*

Jessamine: I don't want them dead. Them down here. But I do want them to pay. You can torture them all you want but as soon as it looks like they're gonna die, save them. Then continue to fuck with them until they can't scream, talk, run, walk, do any movement period. And when that happens, have them starve to death. But, if you can, *flashes smiles* make sure Bray is the last one to die.

*Reggie says nothing. He just looks at her and then off in the distance. He scratches the back of his head and lets out a low chuckle before putting his arm around Jessamine's shoulder*

Reggie: Ya' know wha'? I can see ya' as my lil' partna n crime lata'.

*Jessamine smiles and heads towards her room. When the door shuts, she sighs and looks out the window*

Jessamine: ....I hope Mr. Ambrose is okay...

Meanwhile

Dean: *pulling Stacy's arm* STOP!!!

Roman: LET HER GO!!!

Stacy: NOT UNTIL THIS BITCH APOLOGIZES!!!

Maria: *squirming* GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FAT BITCH!!!

*Stacy has been beating the shit outta Maria for 15 minutes after Maria made the comment that she didn't deserve a man as fine as Roman looking like a cow. Nobody was really trying to help her until Stacy put her in a headlock*

Dean: Stacy, look! I know you're mad but this bitch isn't worth it!

Roman: Yeah babe just let her go!

*Stacy looked at Roman and Dean for a while before slamming Maria's head down and standing up. Roman quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug. Maria slowly stood up, dizzy from the lack of oxygen she was receiving. She was being held up by Alberto and Summer as she staggered towards the door*

Maria: You don't know you you're fucking with BITCH!!!

Stacy: Yes I do. It's a spoiled, stuck up little brat that thinks her daddy is gonna help her with everything.

*Maria turns to Stacy again and staggered towards her but she gets held back*

Maria: You better take that back.

Stacy: *crosses arms* Or what? Hell, I'm more of a daughter to him than you are since you left with the the man who tried to kill Simba.

Maria: IFIWANTTOBEWITHHIM,NOBODYHASANYSAYINTHEMAT....Tried?

Stacy: *raises eyebrow* Huh?

Maria: *holds up a shaky finger* Tried. *points at Stacy* Y-Y-Y-You said tried. The fuck do you mean tried. He killed him. I saw that shard of glass go into his neck. He's dead.

Stacy: *laughs and shakes head* This shows that you don't know shit about him. If he loses a certain amount of blood, his body will shut down, slowing down the process. So when the glass cut him, his body shut down and when the paramedics came, they saved him just before he bled to death.

*Maria looked at Stacy in shock and horror before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp in Summer and Alberto's arms*

Summer: *grunts* HEY!!! YOU'RE FUCKING HEAVY WAKE UP!!!

Alberto: Oh yeah, she'll wake up to you yelling at the top of your lungs.

*Summer scowled at him and they dragged Maria out the room*

Summer: *looks back* This isn't over bitch.

Stacy: Unless you want to be arrested, it is.

*Dean slammed the door shut*

Roman: *looks at Stacy* Simba?

Stacy: *nods* Yeah. Simba. *looks at Roman* I didn't piece this together until later but that's Jessamine's dad.

Dean: *turns to Stacy* ....Her what now?

Stacy: *laughs* Damn Dean. Your face flushed fast.

Roman: Wait Wait Wait.... Jessamine Dad is...

Stacy: The second in command of Pride.

Dean: A gang.

Damien: Yep.

Dean: ....I'm a dead man.

*Stacy and Roman laugh as Damien stands in confusion*

Damien: ....I'm confused. Why are you a dead man?

Stacy: He was sleeping with before this whole mess started.

*Damien widened his eyes and looked at Dean who currently has his head in his hands. Damien shakes his head and chuckles*

Damien: Yep...You're a dead man.

Dean: *looks up* Thanks for the reassurance.

Stacy: *pats him on the back* Hey it's okay. He'll will probably only break your hands.

Damien: Then sike Reggie on you.

Roman: Guys!

*Dean sunk into a chair*

Dean: I knew messing with that girl was gonna be the best worst decision of my life.

Roman: ...How is that possible?

Damien: It's like when you make a morally bad decision but it's the best decision you've ever made.

Roman: *nods* Ah.

Knock Knock Knock!

*Everyone looks at the door*

Damien: *looks at Stacy* ....Did you take something from Maria?

Stacy: *shakes head* Why?

Damien: Because...*pulls out gun* I'm not expecting anyone.

*Damien gets closer to the door and leans against the wall*

Damien: Who's there?

.......

Damien: I'm asking you one more time. Who the fuck is there?

........CRACK!!!

*The person on the other side of the door kicks it open and barges in. They don't got far though because Damien pulls the trigger and shots him in the head as soon as he steps in. After that, Roman pulls Stacy's gun out his waistband and points it out the door. Damien steps away from the wall and also points to the door*

Dean: *looks up and groans* Not you again.

*The man that Roman shot earlier hobbles in the room and straightens his shirt up as his men pour in the room*

Man: Yes me again. *looks at Stacy and smiles* Hey sweet cheeks.

Damien: *lip twitch* Something tells me that you don't know who you're fucking with.

Man: *looks at Damien and laughs* Oh. Oh I'm sorry. Should I know who you are?

Stacy: *puts hands on hips* Well, given that he belongs to the most dominant gang in Colorado, yes.

Man: Huh?

*The man looks at Rico again and squints his eyes at him before widening them again*

Man: Ohhh shit. You Pride's medic.

Damien: Yes. I am. Now unless you want to have all of Pride on your ass, I suggest you leave.

Man: *chuckles* Is that so? Well, I ain't going nowhere until I get what I want.

Damien: *scoffs* And what's that?

*The man points to Roman*

Man: Him...*points to Stacy and smiles* ...and her.

Damien: *looks at the man* Well then. Looks like we're at a disagreement.

*The man laughs at Damien and steps closer to him*

Man: Well...See kid. It's your two guns...

*He snaps and the men behind him pull out guns*

Man: Against 22 guns. So if I were you, I'd hand them over.

*Damien stands still*

Man: *sneers* So be it.

*************************************

....For some reason, Wattpad didn't publish this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
13.6K 449 24
My name is Bridgett and I'm recently divorced from Adam Copeland aka Edge. I have a 3 yr old who I love and adore. I just recently moved to Florida t...
6.7K 117 46
Caitlyn was just an ordinary girl from Seattle, Washington who had a dream. At 24 years old she entered the WWE on her first day there she runs into...
15.8K 344 30
Young Alone Hurt A beautiful mistake happens. Prideful Strong Passion Love A new beginning happens... And it starts with Reigns Love. > I do not...