From Dream to Love (Demi Lova...

By HeyLookItsNaomie

Olivia Dickens has an impossible dream, be a worldwide singer. She has not enough confidence to ever think th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
What If You're The One I Love...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Sequel is up! -> Chasing Her

Chapter 23

10.1K 153 38
By HeyLookItsNaomie

YO I'm fucking amazing!! :D

*Warning you might hate me!! :P <3*

SO... Thank you to Littlelamb97, Lovatic015, glittersawgg ,Kmorcutt, EvelynPerezRamiirez, Aliowen6,  JessStarkie, Midnite9191997 and TSFAN013 comments it really motivates me to update faster so keep up the good work! Thanks to everyone who ever commented I'm doing this for you guys!! ;)

HAPPY THREE YEARS CLEAN DEMI BABY!!!! :D <3 (Surprise update because of this VERY special day!! )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23

P.O.V Demi

I sat up in the bed observing Max’s sleeping silhouette on the couch. I could guess that it was approximately 4am but I was still awake. I was tired of fighting with Olivia. How could that girl made me feel so good an so horrible at the same time. I had to end that silly game, it was more than immature. I hadn’t cried yet, even if my heart was hurting I wanted to stay strong. The fact that I had a huge day ahead of me made me even  more depressed but I couldn’t allow myself to have a headache and red puffy eyes. I didn’t want my heart broken face in the media. I pushed the sheet of off me and walked silently to the bathroom.

-”OUCH! FUCK!!”, I screamed grabbing my foot that I had just banged on the corner of the wall. “FUCK! FUCK FUCK!”.

-”What is it!”, Max exclaimed worriedly jumping up ready to murder anyone who had entered the room and/or touched me. “Where is he!”, he asked looking paranoid.

-”I just banged my foot on the wall”, I whimpered rubbing my hurting toes.

-”Demi!”, he sighed letting his body fall back heavily on the couch.

-”Sorry”, I mumbled walking in the bathroom. That fucking hurt! I wouldn’t be surprised if I had a broken toe! And NO I was not being over dramatic! I pushed my blue hair out of my face to splash some water on it like it could wash away what had happen between Olivia and I. Why was it that I was always the one being pushed away. Now that I was thinking about it, I knew she was kind of right. It did look weird asking her to be my girlfriend in that moment. I just wanted her so badly, was that wrong?. I dried my face before staring at my reflection through the mirror. My brown eyes were printed with sadness and a frown that I couldn’t remove had taken over my lips. I wanted to be mature, yet I was the one running away from the problem. I sighed before brushing my fingers over my freckles. Olivia loved them so much. Why was it that we hurt the ones we love the most? She had to let me love her if we wanted our relationship to work. I had had more than enough time to think about how I felt about her yet I felt like I hadn’t done enough thinking. I leaned on the sink holding my head down, what had happened? I would take the day to answer that question. Did I really wanted a relationship with her?

[...]

I sat in the swirly chair with a smirk on my face, I loved swirly chairs! I was spinning from left to right giggling a bit.

-”That kid is 21!”, Natalie giggled pointing me with her finger.

-”Shut up Natalie!”, I laughed sticking out my tongue at her.

-”See that’s what I’m talking about!”, she exclaimed clearly trying her hardest to not laugh.

-”Don’t laugh at me!”, I fake pouted and she bursted out in laughter, “you’re a meanie!” I said faking a frown.

-”Never change D!”, she giggled and I smiled at that. I was good at pushing my feelings away, so I could make it easy to enjoy the situation.

-”I won’t!”, I smirked.

-”Sorry but we’re about to begin the interview”, a man with a black T-shirt and grey trousers said, “so we’re gonna have to ask you to go in the other room”, he smiled talking to Natalie obviously!

-”Heard that Natalie nobody wants you here!”, I giggled still swinging around. She rolled her eyes at my childishness with a little playful smirk on her face.

-”I hate you Dems!”, she said.

-”Stop lying to yourself! You LOOOOVE me!!”, I cooed before turning my eyes to the guy. 

-”Hey Demi! I’m Ryan! I will be interviewing you!”, he smiled handing out his hand for me to shake. 

-”Nice to meet you Ryan!”, I smiled back. I put the headphones on my head pulling the mic a bit closer to my mouth.

-”Hi this is Marc Rooney for Radio Vista! It is now 11h am people. This morning we have the honor to have Demi Lovato with us! Demi how are you?”, Marc asked happily. If you thought about it, it kinda sounded like macaroni!! Haha!! How funny I am! A grin appeared on my face after that silly thought.

-”I’m good! Couldn’t be better!”, I smiled coming back to reality.

-”So Demi, we learned a bit earlier this week that we will not see you on the next  season of X-Factor?”, he said.

-”Yeah, yeah, yeah”, I smiled, “I want to concentrate more on music, X-Factor takes a lot of time on my schedule. I just want to do some music, it was a great experience and I had a lot of fun but I feel like this part of my life is over now!”, I explained with a sad smile.

-”Well that is really sad, are you going to miss Simon”, he smirked.

-”Nah!”, I giggled, “he’s getting boring now that he’s having a kid plus he’s kinda super old.”

-”Haha!!”, he laughed, “What should he call it”.

-”If it’s a girl Demi OBVIOUSLY!”, I smirked, “And if it’s a boy I guess he could call him Demetrius!”

-”I love how you think!”, Marc exclaimed, “So are you loving Canada!”

-”Yeah! I love my Canadian Lovatics, but why does it have to so cold”, I pouted.

-”haha!! We get used to it”, he smirked, “So we saw you arrive here with Olivia Dickens an X-Factor contestant. What is going on with that!”, he asked giving me a friendly smile.

-”Well”, I smirked, “Olivia is a great girl, I knew her before X-Factor and we just get along really really well. Since she’s Canadian she’ll be going home for the rest of the holiday break so she asked to come with me. I could never say no, we’re like besties! She’s my girl! Plus it’s fun having a friend around in my crazy life!”, I smiled.

-”That’s great! So do you feel like it ends your X-Factor days on a better note?”, he asked.

-”Yeah for sure! I’m really proud of her! And plus now I can say IN YOUR FACE SIMON! That’s the best part!”, I giggled, “but Alex and Sierra are amazing and I wish them the very best!”.

-”That’s great! So Demi we will see you on the New Year’s eve stage in 2 days right?”

-”Wrong! It’s three actually!”, I giggled, “But yeah and I’m super excited to perform for all your canadian faces! I don’t get to come here often so I just try to have as much fun as possible”, I smiled.

-”This is Marc Rooney for Vista radio! Thank you so much for coming Demi”, he smiled.

-”Thank you for having me!”, I replied.

-”It was our pleasure! Come back whenever you want! Now lets listen to Neon Lights people!”, he exclaimed. I took off the headphones and shook his hand again.

-” Thank you and great interview,!”, he smiled.

-”Thanks!”, I said before I was hurried out of the room by Max.

-”Hey you have a missed call you know?”’ Natalie asked handing me my phone.

-”Yup, I know”, I sighed.

-”But it’s Olivia”, she argued raising an eyebrow in confusion.

-”I know that too”, I frowned, maybe Natalie didn’t know for sure that Olivia and I were a thing but we had made it kind of obvious.

-”Did something happen last night?”, she asked.

-”Yup”, I replied not wanting to talk about it, “If she calls you just tell her that I don’t wanna talk to her ok?”

-”hum... ok”, Natalie said looking confused.

-”Thanks”, I half smiled.

-”Let, lets go get lunch”, Natalie said and I just nodded. Max walked closer to me as we were about to exit the building. I held my head down trying to avoid the camera flash and soon enough I was pushed in the black van.

[...]

Olivia’s face popped on my screen as my ringtone echoed in the car. I pressed ignored and waited a bit to see if she would leave a message. I pressed the phone against my ear taking a big breath.

-”Demi?”, she cried, “Look I can’t! I’m feeling like crap ok? Please come back so we can talk! Please! I need you!”, she sobbed sniffling. “I love you so much D, I’ll see you later?”. I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears, her voice broke my heart even more than it already was. 

-”Everything alright?”, Natalie asked sending me a worried look.

-”Yeah”, I smiled sadly.

-”Maybe you should just talk to her, you definitely don’t look fine”, she frowned.

-”I will, I’m just waiting for the day to be over”, I sighed.

-”The meeting is our last stop today”, she smiled reassuringly. She swung her arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to her side.

-”Is Olivia your girlfriend?”, she asked quietly. 

-”Kinda”, I huffed looking away from her.

-”What happened?”, she said.

-”I don’t wanna talk about it Nat, but thank you for caring”, I smiled.

-”Always!”, she replied giving a light squeeze to my hand,”Maybe you should call Marissa or Matthew”, she said.

-”Yeah maybe”, I said, I didn’t feel like explaining the situation, what would I even say. Neither of them really knew about Olivia. I closed my eyes leaning my head back on the headrest with a sigh. I guess I could call Matthew, he knew more about Olivia thatn Marissa. I would wait until I had more privacy though.

[...]

I locked myself in the bathroom before calling Matthew.

-”Heyo?”, he answered happily.

-”Matt? It’s Demi!”, I said.

-”Oh hey gurl!! How are you!”, he asked.

-”You had girlfriends before right Matt?”, I said getting straight to the point.

-”Huh? Yeah.. why?”, he replied uncertain.

-”I, I have a hum”, I stuttered trying to relax. Matthew was my friend, one of my best friend. He wouldn’t care that I liked girls right?

-”You have a girlfriend problem with that Olivia chick?”, he asked getting serious.

-”How’d you know?”, I said surprised.

-”Cause I know everything girl. I saw how you were looking at her.”, he explained.

-”Oh, well yeah that’s it”, I sighed.

-”Ok and you’re seriously asking a guy about this?”, he laughed.

-”I’m not asking a guy, I’m asking my best friend. You’ve dated girls before, maybe you’ll know what’s up with her”, I said chewing on my lip.

-”Ok, shoot, what’s happening?”

-”So we were hum you know?”, I said uncomfortably.

-”Oh you guys were having some FUN!”, he laughed.

-”Huh, yeah, if you want to say it like that..”, I replied feeling myself blush.

-”yeah go on..”

-”Well she stopped me and said that she wanted to wait until we were officially dating so I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said no and now we’re kinda mad at each other?.”, I explained not really getting into details. Now that it was said aloud, I felt like the idiot on the planet earth.

-”And you’re asking me what is wrong with her?”, he said.

-”Yeah?”, I answered nervously.

-”It’s not what’s wrong with her but with you! She must be pissed!”, he said sadly.

-”I don’t really know, I kinda walked away.”, I frowned.

-”Gurl”, Matthew sighed, “You’re gonna get in there and apologize you can’t act like a player if you wanna make this relationship work. What were you thinking Demi? If I had done that I would’ve probably been slapped hard in the face”, he exclaimed.

-”But I didn’t mean to do wrong, I love her! I’m just tired of not knowing what we are and acting like were together when we’re not”, I sighed.

-”You better explain that to her!”, he said.

-”Yeah, maybe you’re right”, I huffed.

-”I’m always right”, he replied.

-”Thanks Matt”, I said ignoring his last comment.

-”It’s my pleasure queen D!”, he laughed, “Go get your girl back.”

-”Yeah”, I sighed, I would have to think about that.

-”So when you come back to LA, hit me up dawg! I miss yo pretty face”, he said with a smile in his voice.

-”I miss you too”, I giggled.

-”Hum DUH”, he said in a fake obvious tone

-”I’ll talk to you later Matt! Love you!”, I giggled.

-”Well that’s awkward, I kinda don’t like you.. at all”, he joked faking a disgusted tone before hanging up. God I loved that boy. Was he right though? Was I an idiot? Of course I was! I opened the door and quickly walked back in the meeting room ready to be bored to death.

[...]

I opened the door carefully, ready to see an angry Olivia appear in front of me, but nothing.

-”Olivia?”, I called nervously. Where could she be, it was 23h45. I crossed my fingers, praying that she hadn’t left for good. I sighed as soon as  my eyes landed on her suitcase. I walked to the couch, and opened the TV. We had to have this talk now and make everything better. The sound of someone opening the door echoed through the hotel room. I looked over my shoulder but Olivia never came in my sight. I got up and walked to the bathroom. Her back was facing me and she was leaning against the sink.

-”Where were you?”, I asked calmly. She seemed to tense at sound of my voice. She slowly turned around with a blank face.

-”I needed some air”, she said quietly observing my face. I walked closer to her  and leaned in sniffling the air.

-”Why do you smell like alcohol?”, I frowned crossing my arms over her chest. Was she drunk! We had talked about this!

-”Cause I had a few beers”, she admitted  looking down at her feet nervously.

-”I can’t believe you!”, I exclaimed anger taking over my voice.

-”Can we just forget that and talk about what happened yesterday?”, she asked stepping a bit closer to me.

-”No! You’re drunk!”, I exclaimed, her scent sickened me. “You know what Olivia! I’m done! I’m in recovery, I don’t need an alcoholic in my life!”, I said  turning around. Once again I would walk away. She grabbed my wrist forcing me to listen to her.

-”I’m not an alcoholic!”, she replied harshly, “This is all your fault!”. How fucking stupid was she! I would’ve hit her right there and then but I clenched my fist, containing my anger.

-”My fault! Are you fucking CRAZY! I’m not the one who’s been drinking!”, I screamed. A tear quickly escaped her eye but she wiped it instantly as if it could erase what I had just saw. Sadness crossed my face for a millisecond but I did my best to make it go away. I sighed I needed to do something, I loved her. “Olivia, you need to work this out ok? I just can’t surround myself with people who have... problems”, I said shifting uncomfortably.

-”I don’t have any problems”, she cried, “Just cause I got drunk twice doesn’t mean that I’m an alcoholic.”

-”I’d rather not take the chance”, I frowned.

-”Demi! Please, you can’t leave me! I need you! I love you!”, she sobbed letting the tear roll down her face, “Just give me one last chance, I’ll stop drinking, definitively!”, she begged. I sighed and pulled her into a hug. I couldn’t stand to see her all broken and know that it was my fault. I stroke her back soothingly try to calm her rough breathing. She pulled and wiped her tears. “I, I wanna talk about what happened”, she said. I massaged my neck feeling my body tense.

-”Are you sure you’re in your right mind?”, I asked uncertain and she nodded giving me a pleading look.

-”Ok then”, I huffed and walked out the bathroom to sit on the couch. She sat at the other end of the couch avoiding any physical contact. “Should I begin or should you?”, I asked nervously.

-”I’ll go first”, she said hugging her knees against her chest. “I’m sorry D, for everything. For drinking again and for pushing you away yesterday. I really do love you. I’m completely head over heels for you. I just felt like you asked me to be your girlfriend at the wrong moment. I always imagined that I would be the one asking you out and that it would’ve been romantic and all. You just asked me out like that, out of the blue right after I told you that I wanted to wait until we were dating to have sex. I felt like you only wanted to have sex with me, so you eagerly asked. I know that you love me and that you didn’t just ask because we were in a pretty heated moment. I know that you meant well and I did too. I just didn’t want it to happen like that. I’m really sorry if I made you feel unwanted or anything, it was really not my intention”, she explained playing with her  ring. I sighed and moved a bit closer to her resting my hand on her left knee. 

-”I’m tired of this Olivia. I’m tired of fighting, I’m tired of you getting drunk when something’s wrong. I wanna be in a good healthy relationship, I wanna feel like I’m a better person when I’m with the one I love. I want someone to love me deeply, from the bottom of their heart. I wanna feel needed. I’m tired of not knowing what we are, what us means. I just want a serious relationship. I don’t want it to end in like two months. We’re adults and we should act like adults. So, I decided that I, I’m”, I stuttered before taking a big breath while giving a squeeze to her knee. It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I needed to end this.

-"Olivia, I'm b..", I started

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO to all your sexy faces!! I'm fucking amazing people!! :P I updated again!! ;) So this is it, chapter 23!!  Thanks for reading!! I hope you liked it!! 2.7K READ!! OMFG!!! AFGDYSVAJBSB@*#%*$!! I'm FUH-REAKING OUT!!!!! I'm going crazy!! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!! :P Anyways, please comment, vote and follow me because I love you and we all know I'm fucking awesome maybe not as much as you guys but still!! :P  <3 I'll try to update maybe on thursday or friday!!! ;)

I'LL SEE ALL YO SEXY FACES NEXT TIME!! 

-Naomie <3 

P.S. Guys go take a look at my other story called What if You're The One I Love... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 154 13
Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy were rivals from the start, they hated each other before they even knew each other. Why? Because the Demon Butlers...
85.4K 2.9K 20
PREVIOUSLY TITLED "Unimaginable" Don't hate me for changing it and then changing it back I can't come up with a title for the unpublished sequel that...
167K 8.1K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
223K 6.5K 39
Lucifer Maleficent Riddle is the daughter of Voldemort the evilest wizard ever, and she doesn't have a fiber of evil in her. Voldemort is a horrible...