Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

Torture

63 2 1
By Christine810

*Tony continued to tremble as Reggie made him stand on his feet. Reggie then stepped aside. The Wyatts, other than Braun, and Tony all look in the corner as they see movement. Matai only stepped out the shadows a little bit before Tony's eyes almost bulged outta his head and he dropped to his knees as his legs gave out. Then he started screaming and started to scramble away but Reggie stepped on his pants leg. Bray's recognized his face from the photo Tony gave him to put in Dean's car. His eyes also bulged out his head as he remembered who Tony said that was*

Tony: *continues to struggle* M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M...

*Matai glared at Tony as he continued to try and get away from Reggie. His breathing got heavy and tears flooded his eyes as he kept trying to get away but Reggie wasn't gonna move anytime soon. Reggie laughed at Tony's panicked state and squatted*

Reggie: What's wrong with jah Zion? Ya look like ya don' saw a spirit.

*Tony's eyes shifted from Reggie to Matai as fear continued to build. He looked at Bray for help but Bray's fear almost mirrored his own. Tony was scared because knew what Reggie and Matai are capable of together. Bray was scared because he didn't know what they were capable of at all. Luke was asleep because he got a headache and Braun sat in confusion. Matai stood beside Reggie as they watched Tony's pointless scrambling*

Matai: *looks at Reggie* I think you tortured him enough.

Reggie: *looks back and pouts* Awwww come onnnnnn. I don't get to do annnnnything anymore.

*Matai gave Reggie a look and Reggie took his foot off Tony's pants leg. As soon as he was free, Tony stood up made a mad dash for the stairs but was grabbed by the men and thrown back to Matai, who kicked him in the chest. Tony dropped to the ground with a thud and curled into a ball. Matai laughed and walked around him while Reggie twirled the knife in his hands. Tony continued to wither in pain as Reggie stepped on the small of his back and slowly swifts his weight, causing Tony to whine in pain. Jessamine eyes never left his face. All the pain, humiliation, and fear that he made her experience as a child, it's all being brought back only this time, it's him who's feeling it. A faint smile started to form on her face but it dropped as she saw Tony heaving cause with from breathlessness to laughter. Matai and Reggie looked at him in confusion as he got on his knees and looked up at them*

Tony: Well... I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not gonna be making it out of this room breathing. So, I might as well spill it.

*Tony dragged himself to the wall, giving that he could barely feel his legs, propped himself up*

Tony: ...you know, some of these guys knew what I did.

Reggie: *sucks teeth* Man sh...

*Matai smacks Reggie's lips and glares at Tony menacingly*

Matai: What are you talking about Tony?

Tony: *looks at him* Oh. Oh y...you're calling me by my real name. Huh. *laughs again and coughs* I guess I really am gonna die down here. Anyway, I had a little....business to keep Ma...Nala and whatever the fuck stupid little nickname you gave your daughter in a house and with food. Soooo...*smiles*I did a little trafficking.

Matai: ...*steps closer* You tried to fucking sell my daughter?

Tony: What?! Sell her? Ohhhh no no no no. Of course not. *smiles again* Too much value. See I had her.."entertain " the m...

*He didn't even get to finish the sentence before Matai's boot came down on Tony's shin, breaking it. Tony screamed in pain*

Matai: *clenches fists* Shut up.

Tony: *smiles through tears* But, you know what, I got a lot more money from the guys that wanted to touch her. So I...

*Reggie knees Tony in the face, knocking some of his teeth out or in his gums. Tony dropped his head and spit the blood and teeth shards*

Tony: So I let them. 3000 per hour. *spits out more blood* That's a lot for someone you can't fuck. And I made sure to tell them that. Well, *scratches stubble* I only said nothing hymen breaking so that left out her mou...

*Matai yelled in anger as he smashed his fist into Tony's face over and over and over before Reggie grabbed him and pulled him off. Tony nose was completely broken in and his right socket was broken. Jessamine started squirming and feeling the need to vomit as Tony pushed his eye back and tilted his head back so his eye doesn't come back out*

Reggie: *holding Matai* Stop!

Matai: *fighting Reggie* LET ME GO REGGIE!!!

Reggie: Stop!

Matai: *scratches at Reggie's arms* NO!!! *glares at Tony* I'M STOPPING UNTIL THAT BASTARD IS D...

*Reggie picks Matai up and throws him down on his back. Matai looked at Reggie in shock as a sudden dark energy seems to come off him*

Reggie: I SAID STOP!!!

*Matai said nothing. Though he was the leader and quite a bit older than him, Matai feared Reggie when he was angry. Hell, he's scared to yell at him too much because of his effy temper. Reggie takes Matai's silence as an act of submission and turns to Tony, who was still smiling*

Tony: Ah. You wanna hear the re...

CRACK!!!

*Reggie threw his knife between Bray and Tony and it went into the wall, all the way to the handle. Bray, Tony, and almost everyone in the basement jumped and looked at Reggie in fear. Reggie walked over to Tony and knelt down*

Reggie: Now...skip da bullshit...and get to da names.

Tony: ...*smiles* Okay. But uhhh...you might need to have someone stand at the stairs to make sure no one tries to escape. *looks around* Ummmmm...*looks at Reggie* You.

*Reggie scowls at Tony and looks back*

Reggie: .....Darius.

*The man in front of Jessamine jumped*

Man: Huh? Oh! Oh. Okay.

*Darius starts to move with Jessamine close behind him but Tony shouts*

Tony: Nah nah nah. Let Darius stay. Get ummmm Mike. Mike!

*A big, burly guy came to the front, looking at Jessamine as he passed Darius. He looked at Reggie and started to open his mouth but Reggie quickly shook his head so he stayed quiet*

Reggie: Go guad' da door.

*Mike nodded and walked to the back, standing on the last step. Reggie looks back at Tony and pulls the knife out the wall*

Reggie: Now, *twirls knife* every time you piss me off or go off topic, I'm cutting off body parts.

*Tony gulped*

Tony: W...Well...let's see...after a while, maybe a month, I started seeing familiar faces. Then I realized I knew from here. And there looooots of them. Liiike... Ricky... Malcolm... Deshawn... Denzel... Franci...

?: NO!!! LET ME GO!!!

*Everyone looked back. A bunch of guys were being held still and one of them was putting up a hell of a fight*

Reggie: *turns back to Tony* Don't mind him. Now name the rest.

Tony: Ummm...hmmm...Manny... Derrick... Jerome... Eric... Aaron... George... Caaaaaaarl... annnnnnd.... Huh. I cant remem... Ah! Darius.

*Jessamine blood ran cold as men grabbed the man she was holding onto. Reggie looked at Tony in confusion and looked back at Darius and looked at Jessamine briefly*

Matai: *looks at Darius and Tony and pops up* WHAT?!?!?!

Reggie: *holds out hand* Wait a minute Simba. I think there' sumthin' wron' here.

Matai: *glares into the crowd* BRING THEM UP!!!

*A scuffle was heard in the back. Men were yelling and fighting trying to stop the others from dragging them to the front but there were too many of them. Darius simply walks to the front and Jessamine clings onto him but men grabbed her and pushed her back, holding her still. Matai marches up to him and grabs Darius by his collar and yanks him up to his face*

Darius: Simba... He's telling what he thinks happened. But I never tou...

*Matai punches him in the face. He stumbles back and falls into the crowd. Instead of holding him up, they shoved him back into Matai, who punches him again. Reggie winces as Darius drops to the ground with a thud. Jessamine silently screams because the men around her had her mouth covered and were holding her back of helping Darius. Matai stomped on Darius' back and kicks him in the side*

Darius: *grabs Matai* W...Wait. Si...Simba it's n....

*Matai starts struggling to yank his leg loose but Darius yanks his other leg from under him and holds him down*

Darius: KNOCK IT OFF!!! I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED!!!

*Matai's glare intensified as Darius laid on top of him. But, given that he can't move, he stops struggling and listens*

Darius: Thank you. *sighs and sits up* Me, Jerome, and Francis were talking in the gym one day when  Eric came in excited as hell and yelling about how there's something that we needed to see. I asked what it was, he didn't say. Francis asked was it illegal, he didn't say anything. Jerome asked if it was a new weed, and Eric just blew up and said it was important and when we went the smell was awful but that didn't really bother me. It was when...when we saw all those girls....

*A loud rumble was heard and Darius covered his mouth and heaved. Matai scrambled from under him and got away. Darius quickly swallows the bile built up in the back of his throat and continued*

Darius: It made me sick. I don't know why but it just did. Then...I heard him...

************************************************************************
P.S. Ya might wanna reread the last few chapters to see what I'm about to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...
18.4K 605 35
RUTHLESS [cruel; pitiless] "I'm not talking about you being a spoiled child or shit like that." "You were like a cocoon that hatched...
127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
23.7K 782 50
***PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently updating this book I'm sorry if parts don't make sense. Please bare with me*** Jazmyn Garcia-Colace aka Jazmyn Bella is...