Broken Can Be Beautiful (Jare...

By HattersGirl5

When Harley becomes attached to the nurse, Lisbeth,who has kindly watched over her at Belle Reve, she begs Mr... More

She Will Be Safe With Us
Killing the hurt with a Bottle
I Don't Want My Nursey Broken
She Never Lost that Fire
Lady-In-Waiting
Deathly Serious
Perfect Tragedy
Pretty When You Cry
I Own You Baby Girl
Living Doll
He is Destroying You
Your Skin Screams To Me
Why the Hell Are You Here?
Broken Can Be Beautiful
I Created You
Loyalty
I'm Sorry Daddy
Call with an Assasin
I Will Be Yours Forever
Your Aim Seems A Little Off
I Can Always Take Your Worst
Worn Down
What Did We Do?
I Am Not Someone to Be Loved
Deja Vu
Scared of the Dark, Are We?
She Needed That High
Don't Let Go of Me
She Gave Her Soul to the Devil
Let's Save Each Other
It Was Now Or Never
You Never Disrespect Daddy
Thank You Jonny
Weak
Now I Can Help You
It's Us Now, DollFace
I Can Give It To You
Normal is a Setting on the Washing Machine
That is For Me to Worry About
Maybe We Could Be Happy
Play Along
Tell Me What You Did
Blood-Spattered Doll
This Game Isn't Fun Anymore
I Was Hoping She Would Kill You
Do Not Mistake Obesession With Love
Red Thread of Fate
Such a Good Girl
Such a Shame
How's This For Thrilled?
Happy Birthday Princess
The Queen is Waiting
You Are Going to Beg me To Kill You
There Is No Honor Among Thieves
He Would Burn in Hell
You Have Been Dethroned
You Weren't Supposed to See This
We Are Doing This Now
She Loves It!
I Am A Master Hunter
She Welcomed the Blackness
Tears Were Quietly Falling
She Needs You Now
Calling For Daddy
It is a Last Resort
We Need to Stop This
I Thought I Told You
I Want Her Unbroken
He Did More Then Break Her
Daddy, Please Help Me
Let Me Put You Back Together
Time to Move On
Twisted Games
Updated Chapter
Her Original Sadistic Monster
Sorry Dolls
I Deserve Your Anger
Just As Guilty
That Would Be Such A Waste
He Would Find Another
J's Favorite Toy
At What Cost?
Sorry My Loves๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
You're My Weakness
The Pregnant Queen
I Am Only Yours
Of Course, Mister J
Something Bad is Going to Happen
Becky Would Have Liked Her
Let's Fuck Shit Up!
You Mother-Fucking Clown
Dig's Demise Part 1
Dig's Demise Part 2
Can Whole Be Beautiful?
Hello My Loves๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Long time no see, Loves!!!
Dolls!!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

We Are Breaking Out of this Madhouse

9.2K 214 33
By HattersGirl5

Lisbeth woke up to the sun peeking from behind the curtains. She felt physically exhausted and her body hurt terribly but it was easy to forget these things when her mind was at peace.

Daddy wasn't giving her away. She could stay here. She could stay home. It felt like a great weight had been lifted off her heart.

She struggled to sit up on the pillow, groaning in pain. She looked over and saw J sleeping deeply beside her. She swore, if she could wake up next to him everyday, she would be happy.

Lisbeth looked over to the bedside table and saw the protein shake that was promised. She smiled, realizing how thirsty and hungry she was. She finished the drink quickly; enjoying the feeling on her dry throat. As she put the glass down, she looked over at J who was still sleeping.

She quietly walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She grimaced; she looked like the walking dead. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before going back into the bedroom. She looked through the clothes scattered on the floor, looking for something comfortable to put on her sore body, but of course, more importantly it had to be something cute for daddy. She found something she thought would work and slipped it on.

She found a long sweatshirt and paired it with some knee socks. She pulled the long sleeves over her scars so she wouldn't have to look at them.

She started quietly picking up all the clothes on the ground and putting them away; she wanted to make the room look nice for Mistah J.

J opened his eyes slightly, the sun from the crack in the window curtains shined across the bed; he was surprised he had slept in so long. He rolled over and was surprised to not see Lisbeth lying next to him. He sat up slowly and scanned the room, finding her standing at the closet hanging up her things. Her hair hung down her back and her sweet little sweatshirt ended right under her cute little ass. He licked his lips, having to remind himself that she was still weak-he should probably give her body some time to heal before he completely ravished her.

J cleared his throat, causing Lisbeth to turn around, a smile ghosting her pink lips. "Good morning, Daddy!"

Joker couldn't help but grin, "Good morning doll. What are you doing out of bed; you should be resting."

"I just wanted to clean up my mess."

"It can wait; back to bed with you."

"But.."

"No,no, no, little one. Remember what I said about arguing with me?"

With that, Lisbeth walked across the room and climbed back into bed, burying her face in J's chest. "I am sorry, daddy."

J let out a soft growl and put his arms around her, pulling her face to his. "You are forgiven, angel." He put his mouth to hers, letting out a moan; he had missed her lips. Lisbeth wound her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

A sharp knock on the door had them both pulling away. J put a hand to his hair and tugged it roughly. "For fuck's sake, this had better be good!" He yelled.

The door opened and Jonny's face cautiously peered around it. "So sorry to disturb you boss, but Dig is here. Says he has some big news; couldn't wait."

Jonny looked sympathetically over at Lisbeth when he noticed her face pale and her body start shaking at the mention of Dig. "Also, he brought a gift for you, an apology. And..." he glanced at the terrified nurse once more, "he brought a gift for our lady; a get-well present."

J took the shaking girl in his arms holding her close. "Tell Dig we will be down shortly."

As Jonny closed the door, Lisbeth looked up at Joker with terror-filled eyes. "No, please. I...I can't see him."

Joker gave her a kiss on the forehead before getting out of bed and putting on some pants and a shirt. "Baby girl. You need to get out of bed. You are going downstairs with me and you are going to be polite."

"But, daddy..." she continued in a shaking voice. Before she could finish her thought, she had been gripped tightly by her arms and pulled out of bed.

J held her tightly by the upper arms, bending down so his face was level with hers. "There are some rules you need to learn very quickly, little one," he growled out, "First, you never, EVER argue with daddy. Second, you will ALWAYS treat Daddy with respect,and finally, you will ALWAYS treat daddy's friends and business partners with respect. Do I make myself clear, cupcake?"

"Yes, daddy. I am so sorry." Lisbeth replied with a trembling voice.

Joker smiled and released her arms before putting a hand gently on her cheek and giving
her a quick kiss. "Good. Now let's go downstairs."

J offered his arm to Lisbeth and they slowly made their way downstairs where Dig, some of his men and Jonny waited in living room.

Lisbeth froze when she saw Dig. He really was a beautiful man; gorgeous even. But he radiated evil and it was a different kind of evil than Joker. Joker's evil was ruled by chaos and impulse; Dig's evil was cool, calculating and purely because he liked seeing others' hurt.

Joker led Lisbeth to the sofa and motioned Jonny to sit by her, before he walked over to Dig, his hands in his pockets and a serious look on his face.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"J said coldly

Dig put a somber look on his face and stepped towards J giving him a small, simple bow.

"J, I owe you an apology, sir. I took too many liberties with our friendship when we spoke the other night. Your wonderful ladies are indeed breathtaking and I spoke too freely. I disrespected you and your beautiful little doll here." He looked over towards Lisbeth and gave her a nod of his head before looking back at J. "I have brought you a small gift; a humble apology." He motioned two of his men over who both carried a large box. "Some of the best wine from my family's small villa in Spain." He opened one of the boxes and took out a bottle and handed it to J.

J looked at the wine before setting it down on a side table and looking back at Dig. A large smile formed on his face. "I accept you apology, friend. We all have a slip of the tongue once in
a while."

Dig looked relieved. "And if I may, I have brought along a small get-well gift for your little angel." He held up a long velvet box. "May I?" He asked J. Joker gave a small nod and Dig walked over to the couch and crouched down in front of Lisbeth.

Damn, he thought; he really needed to control his emotions around this little doll or incur the wrath of J. But the way her little sweatshirt crept up her thighs and the look of intimidation she had when he got close to her; it was like a drug to him.

He tried to clear the thoughts out of his head and put a genuine smile on his face as he held the box out to Lisbeth.

She hesitantly took it and opened it. Inside were two beautiful bracelets.

She looked up at him questioningly.

He gave her a small smile. "I had a beautiful lady friend; she went through a dark time and she tried to hurt herself. Afterwards, she was very ashamed of her scars but she found some bracelets, like this, and they helped her to be confident, not feel bad about her moment of weakness. Because we all have that, darling; a moment of weakness."

Lisbeth gave him a small hesitant smile. "Thank you very much, sir. I appreciate you thinking of me."

He kept his smile on his face but inside his lust was building. He wanted to throw this girl over the back of the couch, tear of her panties and fuck her until she couldn't walk.

He had to have her. Now, he just had to get the psychotic clown back with his crazy Barbie. He would have to be patient. He sighed inwardly and stood up. "You are very welcome."

He turned back to J. "Now, my friend, I know this is short notice but I have received intel on a boat coming in-tonight."

Joker smiled, "Will the inventory on this boat make us lots of money?"

Dig laughed and nodded his head. "Are you in? And I must say we could use your queen's help tonight too."

Joker thought for a moment. "Let's do it. The queen and I will be ready."

"Perfect! I will email you all the details in an hour!"

As Joker walked his guests to the door, Harley stood in the shadows at the top of he stairs; a big smile on her face. It was all perfect. If her and J were at a heist, there would be less guards here and Nursey could get out. And Harley could easily leave during the mayhem at the boat.

She hurried to her room and grabbed her phone.

It is on for tonight! I will send you details later. Be ready, we are breaking out of this Madhouse!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 9.8K 58
Sequel to His Innocent Little Doll When we last left of Harley had pushed poor Ember into a vat of chemicals. Now follow Ember has she comes to terms...
15.1K 380 41
Joker and Harley are some of our favorite villans, and we love their story from the beginning, but what about after he saves her from Belle Reve? Div...
115 0 18
harley was stuck in a bad situation, what happens when the joker comes to save her?
51K 1.7K 22
(Warning: Rated R) "Joker smiled against her cheek as he noticed her sadness was gone. Pax made the mistake as she looked up at him so close. He tilt...