Broken Can Be Beautiful (Jare...

By HattersGirl5

When Harley becomes attached to the nurse, Lisbeth,who has kindly watched over her at Belle Reve, she begs Mr... More

She Will Be Safe With Us
Killing the hurt with a Bottle
I Don't Want My Nursey Broken
She Never Lost that Fire
Lady-In-Waiting
Deathly Serious
Perfect Tragedy
Pretty When You Cry
I Own You Baby Girl
Living Doll
He is Destroying You
Your Skin Screams To Me
Why the Hell Are You Here?
Broken Can Be Beautiful
I Created You
Loyalty
Call with an Assasin
I Will Be Yours Forever
Your Aim Seems A Little Off
I Can Always Take Your Worst
Worn Down
What Did We Do?
I Am Not Someone to Be Loved
Deja Vu
Scared of the Dark, Are We?
She Needed That High
Don't Let Go of Me
She Gave Her Soul to the Devil
We Are Breaking Out of this Madhouse
Let's Save Each Other
It Was Now Or Never
You Never Disrespect Daddy
Thank You Jonny
Weak
Now I Can Help You
It's Us Now, DollFace
I Can Give It To You
Normal is a Setting on the Washing Machine
That is For Me to Worry About
Maybe We Could Be Happy
Play Along
Tell Me What You Did
Blood-Spattered Doll
This Game Isn't Fun Anymore
I Was Hoping She Would Kill You
Do Not Mistake Obesession With Love
Red Thread of Fate
Such a Good Girl
Such a Shame
How's This For Thrilled?
Happy Birthday Princess
The Queen is Waiting
You Are Going to Beg me To Kill You
There Is No Honor Among Thieves
He Would Burn in Hell
You Have Been Dethroned
You Weren't Supposed to See This
We Are Doing This Now
She Loves It!
I Am A Master Hunter
She Welcomed the Blackness
Tears Were Quietly Falling
She Needs You Now
Calling For Daddy
It is a Last Resort
We Need to Stop This
I Thought I Told You
I Want Her Unbroken
He Did More Then Break Her
Daddy, Please Help Me
Let Me Put You Back Together
Time to Move On
Twisted Games
Updated Chapter
Her Original Sadistic Monster
Sorry Dolls
I Deserve Your Anger
Just As Guilty
That Would Be Such A Waste
He Would Find Another
J's Favorite Toy
At What Cost?
Sorry My Loves๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
You're My Weakness
The Pregnant Queen
I Am Only Yours
Of Course, Mister J
Something Bad is Going to Happen
Becky Would Have Liked Her
Let's Fuck Shit Up!
You Mother-Fucking Clown
Dig's Demise Part 1
Dig's Demise Part 2
Can Whole Be Beautiful?
Hello My Loves๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Long time no see, Loves!!!
Dolls!!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I'm Sorry Daddy

15.5K 321 76
By HattersGirl5

A/N Above is my favorite Daddy songs of all time-"You Can Be the Boss" by Lana Del Ray. I recommend any Joker Daddy friends listen to it 😍😍

The gunfire was dying down but chaos still reigned at the club. Harley put her gun down by her side and started looking frantically around. Just then, Jonny passed by her line of vision. She ran up to him, grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Where is she?" She yelled at him. He hesitated a second, making sure that the boss wasn't nearby.

"In the office," he replied quietly.

Harley froze. "She...she isn't hurt is she?"

"Not by the gunfire." He answered back before hurrying off.

Harley took off towards the office, running down the hallway and throwing open the door. She scanned the room, quickly finding her Nursey huddled in the corner of the room. She walked over to her and bent down.

"Lisbeth," she said, but the girl wouldn't turn around.

"Lisbeth!" She said louder, "Look at me!"

Lisbeth let out a small sigh and turned her face towards Harley, locking eyes with the woman next to her.

Harley shook her head sadly as she gazed upon her Nursey's face; the black and blue eyes, the cut up and busted lip, and the bloody nose.

"You argued with him, didn't you? You should
never argue with him; he's insane.

Lisbeth threw her arms around Harley, needing the comfort and warmth from her friend.

"I know I shouldn't have! I am so sorry!" She sobbed into Harley's shoulder. "I just didn't want to hurt you; I love you too much to do that to you!"

Harley pulled back, staring incredulously at the crying girl, "You said no...to the most violent, crazy man in Gotham...for me?"

Lisbeth nodded, "He's yours!"

Harley stood up shaking her head,  "No offense, love, but you may be crazier than me!" She suddenly started laughing, "Baby! You don't say no to the Joker!! Especially not for me!!"

She let her laughter die down and then sat back on the ground next to Lisbeth, gently putting a hand on her shoulder. She knew she had to utter the question that she had been dreading to ask, "And you should let him have his way with you, especially if," she took a deep breath, "especially if you want him." She tried to look Lisbeth in the eye but she had already turned her head away.

Harley gave a shaky breath, "You want him, Nursey, don't you?"

"I am so, so sorry, Harley, please forgive me." Lisbeth said without turning around.

Harley stood up and started pacing; she had so many emotions going through her, she thought she might explode. She didn't know if she wanted to hug her Nursey or put a bullet in her brain.

Luckily she didn't have to make that choice because at that moment the door swung open and Jonny walked in supporting a bleeding Hatter.

"Lisbeth!" He shouted, "Boss says to patch up our boy here. Medical kits in the first drawer on the right!"

Lisbeth stood up quickly and made her way to find the kit, while Jonny sat Hatter on the sofa. Lisbeth came back to the sofa and took a look at Hatter's arm, her fingers probing the wound as he flinched slightly.

"Looks like it just grazed his shoulder-he is very lucky." She said to Jonny and Harley, easily slipping into nurse mode.

"Good to hear," Jonny said in a distracted voice. He turned to Harley, "Boss wants you out there." Lisbeth watched as they both walked out the door; she then turned back to her patient, cleaning her blood off the wound.

She felt Hatter's intense gaze on her face. She looked up, "I know that alcohol intensifies the pain but I have to do it,ok?"

Hatter just shook his head, "That's not what I was worrying about; I was worrying about you."

Lisbeth groaned, "Come on! Don't worry about me; I'm not the one who has just been shot!"

"But you are the one sitting there with a busted up face; given to you, I am sure, by someone you think you care about."

Lisbeth glared up at him before turning to get a thread and needle. She felt Hatter move closer to her, his hand on her shoulder. "Just give me the word, my lady, and I will get you out. We will run far away."

Lisbeth snapped back around hitting the hand off her shoulder. "You really must have a death wish, you know that?? You can't keep talking this way to me-what if he or one of the men overhear? Now please just shut up so I can concentrate on my work or this will be a whole lot more painful than it has to be!"

Hatter leaned back and closed his eyes, trying to block out the pain from his arm being stitched back together.

"You must really care about him to stay,"
He finally said as Lisbeth finished her work.

"I'm not talking about this anymore," she said seriously, as she threw away all the bloody cloths and cleaned up the medical kit.

"I like you a lot, Brandon," she whispered, "So I will not be responsible for anything bad happening to you. So please...just stop."

He looked like he wanted to say more but the door opened revealing a tired looking Harley and Jonny.

"Is he good to go?" Jonny asked glancing at Hatter.

"I think he should rest.." Lisbeth said before she was cut off by a laugh from Jonny.

"Oh my lady, Boss' men don't rest. They get fixed up and start again! Hatter back out with the other men."

Hatter murmured a quick thank you to his nurse before leaving the room.

"Ladies, shall we go?"

Lisbeth looked over at Harley.

"J wants us to go home. He has to handle some stuff before he leaves."

Lisbeth nodded and headed towards the door after the other two. She walked with her head down hoping not to see J.

They got out to the car and Lisbeth climbed into the backseat after Harley. As the car started Lisbeth felt Harley's hand intertwine with her own and she couldn't help but smile. The comfort and warmth of it reminded her of when she was sick as a child and the only remedy was her mother's hugs.

They rode in mutual silence until they neared the house, and Lisbeth turned to Harley, "I...is...I mean,"she stuttered out, looking at her lap, "Did you talk to Mister J? Is he mad at me; do you think he will ever forgive me?"

Harley stared at her Nursey, not believing her ears. Here this sweet girl sat with a broken face and all she could think about is if the man who gave it to her, would forgive her. Harley knew then what she had to do.

"Of course, sweetums! You just have to play it right!" She leaned over the front seat as Jonny parked in front of the large house.

"Jonny baby! When Mistah J gets home, will you tell him his princess would like to beg his foregiveness?!"

Jonny nodded and opened the door of the car for the two ladies. Harley grabbed Lisbeth's wrist and pulled her towards the house.

"Come on Nursey, we are going to put you in the sweetest most innocent thing you have-he won't be able to not forgive you!"

~~~~One Hour Later~~~~

Lisbeth looked in the full length mirror as Harley messed with her make-up.

"Sorry princess, no make-up is going to completely cover these bruises."

Lisbeth traced her bruised lips with her finger. "It is ok; I have always been kind of fascinated with bruises. They hold a dark kind of beauty."

Harley laughed, "Well that is one thing you and Mistah J have in common, I guess."

A knock on the door had Lisbeth trembling. She didn't know what to expect.

Jonny opened the door and leaned his head in.

"My lady, Mister J will see you now. I will bring you to him."

Lisbeth turned to Harley with a terrified expression.

"Just be you, doll! Oh and take these."

Harley gave her some pain pills which she swallowed quickly. "You need to make tonight about Mr. J-don't let him see you in physical pain."

Lisbeth nodded and gave one last glance in the mirror.

Lisbeth followed Jonny down the hall where they stopped at J's office. Jonny opened the door, ushered her in and quickly shut it again.

Lisbeth took a deep breath of air and gazed across the room at Mister J. He sat at his large mahogany wood desk. He was wore only the bottom half of his tuxedo; his jacket and shirt were tossed on a nearby sofa. He looked tired and his hair was a mess as if he had been continually tugging at it in frustration. He looked up from the his paperwork, a frown on his face.

He let his eyes roam over his little toy, from the yellow ribbon in her golden hair to the short blue pajamas and striped knee socks. She looked as sweet and pure as ever.

"Daddy..." she said in a quiet voice. His expression didn't change but he cocked his head as if giving her permission to continue.

"Daddy, I am so so sorry," she choked out, tears beginning to well in her eyes, "I was so so bad....Please forgive me; I will be a good girl."

J leaned back in his chair and used his finger to beckon Lisbeth to come closer to him. She slowly made her way to the front of the desk.

"Over here next to me." She walked around until she stood right in front of him; her eyes rested on the ground.

"Look at me."

"Daddy...I promise, I will be a good girl."

It surprised Lisbeth when he gently took her hand and pulled her into his lap.

"Princess, do you know why there was gunfire in Daddy's club tonight?"

Lisbeth shook her head.

"Dig found out one of his ladies was stepping out on him with another guy. And Dig didn't handle that news well."

J ran his hand softly over Lisbeth's bruised lips.

"Men like Dig and I, we demand respect and loyalty from our ladies. It is essential, because beautiful ladies like you, baby girl, can make or break a man like me."

J leaned his face towards hers and kissed her jaw, "Doll, though your skin looks delightful with my marks all over it, I would rather these marks were made in lust, not anger."

Lisbeth nodded, "I understand Daddy. I will be loyal to you; only you."

A large smile grew on Joker's face, "I am very glad to hear that, Little girl."

"Daddy...what happened to Dig's girl?"

"Dead." He said matter-of-factly, a small chuckle erupting from him.

"Now, Little Lisbeth, why don't you show daddy how sorry you really are." Joker said as he leaned back in his chair.

Lisbeth gave him a small smile and climbed down from his lap. Kneeling in front of him, she started to unzip his pants, her hands trembling, so anxious to please him.

"Oh princess, are you nervous?? I am sure Daddy will be very happy."

Lisbeth tried to steady herself as she took his already erect member in her small hands. She slowly ran her hands up and down him, as she heard a small moan escape his lips. She slowly brought him to her lips and gave his tip a small gentle kiss before taking it in her mouth.

"Baby, I want you to look Daddy in the eyes as you apologize." J growled.

Lisbeth brought him deeper into her mouth and she brought her eyes to his. She felt delighted to see the lust  and passion in them. She wanted to show Daddy J how sorry she really was.

She sucked him, trying to bring him deeper in her throat."

"Yes, baby," Joker moaned, "can you take all of Daddy in? Shall I help you?"

Lisbeth nodded slightly, his member still encased in her mouth. Joker sat up and grabbed the back of her head pushing her forward. He heard her small gagging sounds that he loved so much. He started pushing himself into her, fucking her mouth with all the aggression the horrible night had given him. He looked down to see her still obeying him, her tear-filled eyes locked on his. He felt himself nearing his end.

"Oh baby, daddy is going to come and I want you to swallow every drop, like the good girl you are."

J started thrusting faster, Lisbeth's tears and choking sounds only making him more excited.

He threw his head back, moaning as he emptied himself into his baby girl's throat. He watched riveted as she quietly gagged but was able to swallow it all. He stood up and quickly pulled up his pants before pulling Lisbeth up into his arms. She smiled at the sudden show of affection and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

J buried his head in her neck.

"Oh baby, you don't know how happy your apology made me. You are forgiven, princess.

Lisbeth kissed J's neck. "Thank you daddy."

"Little Lisbeth, you are turning out to be the best thing that came from breaking Harley out."

Lisbeth snuggled more tightly into J, breathing in his wonderful scent.

Her face showed heartbroken surprise when J put her down.

"Now baby girl" he chuckled, "don't look so sad. Daddy has some business to finish up, then I am all yours!"

Lisbeth beamed as she looked at his horribly handsome face.

"Jonny Boy!" He yelled. Not even a moment later, Jonny poked his head in. "Yea, boss?"

"Will you escort my little girl down to my room. I will be joining later."

"Of course sir."

Lisbeth shot one last smile to her daddy as she was led out of his door and down to the only place she wanted to be at this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.7K 22
(Warning: Rated R) "Joker smiled against her cheek as he noticed her sadness was gone. Pax made the mistake as she looked up at him so close. He tilt...
106K 2K 70
Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Quinn are two of the quote and unquote bad...
170K 4.9K 36
COMPLETE. "When love is not madness, it is not love." Alison Finch has just been given the most difficult patient she has ever encountered; The joke...
6.6K 93 23
What happens when a smart and career-motivated psychologist named Harleen Quinzel meets the notorious Joker at Arkham Asylum? Follow Harleen as she l...