Broken Can Be Beautiful (Jare...

By HattersGirl5

When Harley becomes attached to the nurse, Lisbeth,who has kindly watched over her at Belle Reve, she begs Mr... More

She Will Be Safe With Us
Killing the hurt with a Bottle
I Don't Want My Nursey Broken
She Never Lost that Fire
Deathly Serious
Perfect Tragedy
Pretty When You Cry
I Own You Baby Girl
Living Doll
He is Destroying You
Your Skin Screams To Me
Why the Hell Are You Here?
Broken Can Be Beautiful
I Created You
Loyalty
I'm Sorry Daddy
Call with an Assasin
I Will Be Yours Forever
Your Aim Seems A Little Off
I Can Always Take Your Worst
Worn Down
What Did We Do?
I Am Not Someone to Be Loved
Deja Vu
Scared of the Dark, Are We?
She Needed That High
Don't Let Go of Me
She Gave Her Soul to the Devil
We Are Breaking Out of this Madhouse
Let's Save Each Other
It Was Now Or Never
You Never Disrespect Daddy
Thank You Jonny
Weak
Now I Can Help You
It's Us Now, DollFace
I Can Give It To You
Normal is a Setting on the Washing Machine
That is For Me to Worry About
Maybe We Could Be Happy
Play Along
Tell Me What You Did
Blood-Spattered Doll
This Game Isn't Fun Anymore
I Was Hoping She Would Kill You
Do Not Mistake Obesession With Love
Red Thread of Fate
Such a Good Girl
Such a Shame
How's This For Thrilled?
Happy Birthday Princess
The Queen is Waiting
You Are Going to Beg me To Kill You
There Is No Honor Among Thieves
He Would Burn in Hell
You Have Been Dethroned
You Weren't Supposed to See This
We Are Doing This Now
She Loves It!
I Am A Master Hunter
She Welcomed the Blackness
Tears Were Quietly Falling
She Needs You Now
Calling For Daddy
It is a Last Resort
We Need to Stop This
I Thought I Told You
I Want Her Unbroken
He Did More Then Break Her
Daddy, Please Help Me
Let Me Put You Back Together
Time to Move On
Twisted Games
Updated Chapter
Her Original Sadistic Monster
Sorry Dolls
I Deserve Your Anger
Just As Guilty
That Would Be Such A Waste
He Would Find Another
J's Favorite Toy
At What Cost?
Sorry My Loves๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
You're My Weakness
The Pregnant Queen
I Am Only Yours
Of Course, Mister J
Something Bad is Going to Happen
Becky Would Have Liked Her
Let's Fuck Shit Up!
You Mother-Fucking Clown
Dig's Demise Part 1
Dig's Demise Part 2
Can Whole Be Beautiful?
Hello My Loves๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Long time no see, Loves!!!
Dolls!!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Lady-In-Waiting

21.1K 474 82
By HattersGirl5

Lisbeth woke up confused and disoriented in the most comfortable bed she had ever been in. She wiped at her eyes and looked around the room; it made a small smile grace her tired face. This room was definitely all Harley and she was beyond happy that Harley was back at home rather than locked away in Belle Reve.

She wished she could say she slept well but it had been years since she went to bed sober and the nightmares had kept her up, it seemed, at least once an hour.

People often asked Lisbeth why she empathized with Harley so much. She never answered but she knew in heart that it was because we all need something to silence the demons. The only reason she was on the other side of the bars from Harley was because drinking in your bed at night was a lot more secretive than making a serial killer your main man and shooting up half the city.

As she leaned back in the mountain of pillows she heard a soft knock on the door. She bolted up as the door slowly opened.

"Excuse me, miss? May I come in?" She saw a blonde head peek around the door.
"Yes." She squeaked out. The blonde head came the rest of  the way in and she saw a smiling man...barely a man, she thought though; he couldn't be much older than her 18 year old baby brother.

"Hi miss," he said in a bright voice, reminiscent of more of a college frat boy than a person in employment of a dangerous criminal, "My name is Brandon." Lisbeth looked him up and down a slight smile turned up on her lips as she looked at his ridiculous costume. She couldn't figure out why most of Joker's men wore such strange costumes.

Brandon smiled brighter as he saw Lisbeth looking at his strange attire. "Yea...it takes some getting used to," he chuckled out. "But, hey, if Johnny Depp can pull it off, I can too!"

Lisbeth couldn't help but laugh as the Mad Hatter took a step forward.

"How did you sleep, miss?"

"I wish I could say I slept better but...it was a tough night." Lisbeth said looking down at her hands.

Brandon let out a small laugh that had Lisbeth looking back up at him. "It's all right, me too. Imagine being on call for Mister J and having to listen to him and Harley make up for lost time allllllllll night!"

Before Lisbeth could reply. She saw Jonny step through the door behind Brandon, with a look on his face that could kill.

"Hatter! I would watch what you say-if Boss hears you saying something like that even I can't keep a bullet out of your head; And I am not going to be the one to tell your mother. Now get out!"

"Sorry sir," Brandon said in a choked voice before rushing out of the room.

Frost shook his head with a sigh. "Sorry about him; doesn't know his place yet. Arrogant little
asshole."

Frost cleared his throat and put a small smile
on his face. "Anyway, Nurse, Boss and Harley would like you to come down and join them
for breakfast. 10 minutes."

Frost turned around and headed out the door. As he was about the leave though, he turned back and gave Lisbeth a wink. "And 10 minutes means 10 minutes-Boss does not like to be kept waiting." With that he left and closed the door.

Lisbeth jumped out of bed looking around. Currently she was only wearing her bra and a pair of underwear and the thought of putting back on her horrible prison scrubs made her cringe. She slowly looked over to Harley's closet....Harley wouldn't mind, right?

Lisbeth opened the closet, pondering over the options. Harley's thin and lean dancer's body was definitely different than her own petite, curvy one but their must be something that would work for her. She slipped on her own converse to complete the outfit-not sure if it was okay to eat a meal with the Joker with bare feet.

Lisbeth decided on something quickly, not wanting to keep Joker waiting. She glanced in the mirror and ran a finger through her hair before opening the door. She squeaked a sound of surprise when she ran right into Jonny who was standing outside the door.

He let out a chuckle and motioned her towards the stairs. "Good timing; right this way, Nurse"

Lisbeth followed him nervously down the large staircase and through the hallway to a beautiful dining room. She looked nervously down at her feet before glancing up at the beautiful couple before her. Joker sat shirtless at the head of a long wooden table, his bright green hair messed up. Harley had a chair pulled up right next to his and was looking completely relaxed in a large button up white shirt, red boy cut underwear and black knee socks. A large smile was plastered on her face as she gazed at her Mister J.

Frost cleared his throat, "Harley, your Nurse is here."

Harley looked up and squealed in glee before jumping out of her chair and pulling Lisbeth into a big hug. "Oh, Nursey! I still can't believe you are here; my two favorite people under one roof!" She looked back at Joker before bringing her eyes back to Lisbeth.

"Oh, darling, I am glad you found some clothes that worked. And I must say, you look quite cute in my clothes." She winked at Lisbeth. "You are too cute, my dear Nurse. I must admit if I didn't have my Puddin' in my life..."
She smirked before placing a gentle kiss on Lisbeth's cheek.

Lisbeth blushed and turned her head away. It was then that she noticed that Joker was standing next to her, a big grin on his face.
"Oh Harley baby, she does look wonderfully delicious in your clothes." Joker purred, licking his lips. Lisbeth became even more red and looked down at her fidgeting hands.

"Little precious one, " Joker said in a hushed voice, "you know, I don't even know your name and I don't like when I don't know my guests' names."

Lisbeth's mouth moved but no words came out.

"Oh Puddin' you have her all nervous!" She smiled down on her Nurse. "Her name is Lisbeth, a sweet name for a sweet girl."

"Lisssssbeth" Joker repeated, letting the name roll off his tongue. "I like it." He laughed bringing up a hand to tuck a piece of messy blonde hair behind Lisbeth's ear. He could feel her tremble under his touch. Her innocence; her sweetness, it intrigued him.

He smiled again looking around the room at Frost and his other men. "I like her!" He shouted. "It looks like we have another lady in the house and I expect all of you to give her the respect she deserves." He looked back at Lisbeth, a searching look on his face. "She is my queen's.....lady-in-waiting!" He let out a long, loud laugh, quickly being joined by Harley's insane little giggle.
"You will address her as....My lady!"
Harley threw an arm around Lisbeth's shoulder , snuggling her face into her long wavy hair. Lisbeth looked over to Joker her big gray eyes glued onto his light blue ones, wondering what was in store for her.

A/N well lovelies, I caught my son's stomach flu which means I am stuck in bed. It sucks but it also means I could churn out another chapter for you all!

I am sorry if it seems to be going a bit slow. I have completely fallen in love with my little Nursey and want to do her justice by developing her story just right.
Thanks for your patience!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 9.8K 58
Sequel to His Innocent Little Doll When we last left of Harley had pushed poor Ember into a vat of chemicals. Now follow Ember has she comes to terms...
6.6K 93 23
What happens when a smart and career-motivated psychologist named Harleen Quinzel meets the notorious Joker at Arkham Asylum? Follow Harleen as she l...
886 56 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...
115 0 18
harley was stuck in a bad situation, what happens when the joker comes to save her?