Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

Make it Better

86 2 3
By Christine810

Meanwhile

Jessamine: Dad....I know you're upset but....

Reggie: *grunting* Just...go. He got like this when Tony took you and Maria.

*Reggie has Matai draped over his shoulder with his bags in his hand. Jessamine is also carrying bags, most of them held half a million dollars. They trudged downstairs and stopped by Beano*

Beano: *looks at Matai* Is he gonna be okay?

Reggie: *shrugs* I don't know. He might. He'll be acting different from now on though.

Beano: I could've guessed that.

Matai: *grumbling* I'm still here dammit.

Reggie: Well you're not acting like it. *looks at Beano* What are you gonna do?

Beano: *sighs* Well, Vito said he wanted to be cremated because he can't stand the thought of bugs crawling around in him so, I'm taking him to the morgue.

Reggie: Yeah the others?

*Beano chuckles and pulls out a lighter*

Beano: I don't think they need a proper burial.

*Reggie chuckles and daps Beano up before walking out the room, Matai still on his shoulder. Jessamine shuffles behind them, holding her father's hand all the way down to the club. Jessamine gets surprised as they walk across the dance floor*

Jessamine: Why is it so wet down here?

*Reggie let's out a stifled laugh*

Matai: Shut it. *looks at Jessamine* Everyone probably freaked out seeing  the Blood Diamonds carrying those guns and ran out, dropping their drinks in the process.

Reggie: Either that or someone had a fun time dOW!!!!!

*Matai kicked Reggie's thigh. Reggie stops looks back at Matai*

Reggie: ......

Matai: ...... don't....

*Reggie drops Matai on the ground, causing him to soak in the fluids on the ground. Reggie and him stare at each other before Matai jumps on his feet and runs at Reggie, who spins on his heels and runs towards the door. But as he reaches it, his feet slide from under him and send him flying against it. Matai tries to stop but his feet also slide across the floor, sending him sliding against Reggie, knocking them both down. Jessamine just stands still for several seconds before bursting into laughter. They both then laugh their asses off and slowly stand upright and hold on to each other. Jessamine walks up to them, tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard, and gets between them, hugging them both*

Meanwhile

Stacy: GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT DOG!!! SHIT AND GET YOU HAPPY ASS BACK IN THE TRUCK!!!!

*Mox continues running in circles around Stacy's legs and stopping occasionally to scratch his ear and starts running again*

Stacy: ... honestly fuck you.

Roman: *laughs* He won't do anything if you keep yelling at him!

Dean: Yeah! Let him shit in peace!

*Stacy folds her arms and looks straight ahead. When she does Mox stops running and starts sniffing around before squatting in a spot*

Stacy: .....*blows breath*

Roman: *laughs* Toooooold ya.

Stacy: ......  

*Mox finishes and rubs his butt on the ground to clean it before pouncing over to Stacy and wags his tail with his tiny tongue out*

Mox: ARF ARF!!!

Stacy: .....*picks him up* You're lucky you're cute.

*Stacy walks back the truck and tosses Mox in the back at Roman's face before going back to the front*

Roman: *sits Mox aside* Uhhhh Stacy?

Stacy: HANG ON!!!

*Stacy floors it again and her truck goes flying forward. The men and puppy slip and slide in the back before eventually slides in the front and Dean and Roman fall in the spaces again*

Dean: *holds neck* GODDAMMIT WOMAN!!!!

Stacy: SHUT UP PRICK!!!

Roman: Can you PLEASE tell us where we're going!

Stacy: *looks at Roman through mirror* Not now.

*Roman takes that as 'Shut up and wait' so he stayed quiet. Mox starts running in circles on the space in front of the passenger seat was Dean started to pull himself out of the gap and sat up, still cradling his neck, and Roman follows him up*

Dean: *squinting* You're not gonna kill us, are you?

Stacy: If I wanted you dead, I would've done it in the hospital.

Dean: ......

Roman: .......

Mox: Arf Arf!

*Mox is excited about something*

Stacy: *peers at him* What is it boy?

*Mox sits in silence, staring at something under the seat*

Stacy: ......huh...

*Stacy pulls over again and looks back*

Stacy: Roman, check under the seat please.

Roman: Dean's closer.

Stacy: Did I ask Dean or did I ask you?

*Dean stifled a laugh as Roman turned red and went out the truck and to the passenger's side*

Roman: *peers under seat* Hmmmmm....I don't see any....huh?

*Roman reaches under the seat and pulls out a little box. It was black and had several wires hooked up to it*

Stacy: *sucks teeth* Son of a bitch. *yanks wires out* I knew that fucka was listening to us.

Roman and Dean: WHO?!?!?!

Stacy: NO ONE!!! Get in!

*Roman hopped in the front with Mox and Stacy steps on the gas once again*

Dean: *hangs on to the seat* LET ME BUCKLE UP FIRST DAMMIT!!!

Stacy: No time for seat belts!

*Stacy guns it all the way to a sketchy looking neighborhood and she parks in a secured parking garage. She then hops out*

Stacy: Bring Mox and hurry the hell up!

*Roman and Dean look at each other in confusion and step out, with Mox curled up in Roman's arms. They all head up and walk down the street. Dean and Roman huddle around Stacy as they pass several men wolf whistle at her. After five minutes of that, something pulls Stacy from between them*

Man: Daaaaammmmmn girl. You looking good. Hey, tell you what, how about you ditch those bitches and come play Strip Poker with me and the boys.

*The men behind him start laughing as the man runs his hand up her thighs, only for her to slap it away*

Stacy: *starts to walk away* Fuck off creep.

Man: *grabs her arm* Whoa Whoa Whoa. I didn't say you could go yet.

*Roman frowns up, tosses Mox to Dean, rudely waking him up, and grabs Stacy's arm, yanking her out of the man's grasp and puts an arm around her waist. The men start laughing at the guy before he clenches his fist in stands up. He clearly didn't think about their height because Roman was a good 6 inches taller than him. The man, realizing how small he was compared to Roman, resorted to pull out his gun and pointing it at Roman's chest. The men ooo in the background as Roman still shields Stacy from the creep*

Man: I'm guessing you can't hear that well so I'm gonna talk slowly so you can read my lips.

*The man leans in closer to Roman's face *

Man: She.... isn't....going.... anywhere.... 'til.... I'm....done. Got that, big guy?

*Roman stays put but put gets the man grab Stacy and pull her towards him. He has his hand on her ass as he slowly puts his gun down and flashes a yellow, toothy grin at Roman*

Man: Nice doing business with you B...

Bang!

*The man collapses in pain as the bullet goes straight through his kneecap. Roman grabs Stacy again and runs. They all were a good three blocks away before Stacy ran up to an apartment building and pounded on the buzzer. After a few minutes, the roar of a car coming to life was heard. Panicking, they all started banging on the door, trying to get someone's attention*

Stacy: *banging on door* HELP!!! HELP PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP US!!!

Roman: *pressing buzzer* SOMEONE!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!

Dean: THERE'S A PUPPY IN DANGER!!!!

Bing!

*The door unlocks and they run inside. They sit on the ground near the door and wait for the sound of a car going by. They hear it...but it stops instead of going by. They look at each other in confusion and peek through the door to see if they were coming. They were marching up the steps*

Dean: *whispering* FUCK!!! *looks at Roman* What are we gonna do?

Roman: .....*reaches in pocket* I got an idea.

*Roman pulls out a small orb with a fuse and a lighter*

Stacy: .....*looks at Roman* Is that a firecracker?

Roman: Umm....if it gets me in trouble....no. *motions to latched window* Open that for me.

*Roman lights the bulb and tosses it out the window that Stacy opens and waits*

?: ...boss.

Man: Shut up. I almost got it.

?: Boss I think....

Man: I SAID SHUT UP DAVID!!! I GOT THIS!!!

David: BOSS SOMETHING WENT IN THE BU...

Pop!

*Silence*

Man: ....is...is that it? *laughing* Maaaaaaan that wasn't sh...

BOOM!!!

*The firecracker goes off, blasting charred bits at the men, momentarily blinding them. Roman, Dean, and Stacy take this time to run upstairs. Stacy runs in front and leads them to a hallway on the fifth floor. They stop at 508*

Stacy: *knocks* Damien? Damien it's me. Stacy. Open the door.

*A series of clicks came from the room and the door swung open. A young man, around 23 to 26 yrs old, looked down at Stacy and the two men behind her. He slowly reached for his gun*

Stacy: They okay Damien. They're the ones who need this serum.

Damien: I don't trust them.

Dean: Come on kid. *holds up Mox* Would a threat be holding a puppy?

*Damien squints his eyes at Dean and turns his attention to Roman. After looking at Roman for a few seconds, he widens his eyes and pulls his gun out. Roman quickly hops back and puts his hands up*

Stacy: WHOA!!! DAMIEN WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

Damien: *shoves Stacy behind him* THIS FUCKER HAS A GUN!!!

Roman: WHAT?!?!?! *looks down* ....oh yeah. But this is her gun!

Stacy: Yeah! *grabs Damien's arm* He saved me Damien. TWICE!!!

*Damien looks at Stacy before slowly turning his attention to Roman*

Damien: Is that true?

Roman: *nods* Yes! Some creep was trying to rape her and I shoot him. Then he came to the door with his crew and I threw a fir....a non-firecracker at them.

Damien: *scratches head with gun* So that's what that explosion was...*looks at Roman and steps aside* Come in man, *grabs his hand* and thank you.

Roman: *shakes hand and smiles* No problem.

Mox: ....ADTGHKGSABKKEANK

*Mox loses his shit*

Damien: ....still don't like me huh?

Dean: What? Why? Mox loves everyone.

Damien: Yeah but I accidentally stepped on him when Stacy bought him here last.

Dean: ....ah.

Damien: Anyway, *walks in a room* I'm guessing that you two are the ones I made this for.

Roman: ...This? What's this?

*Damien doesn't answer. Instead, he walks out the room with a small jar with a thick substance inside*

Dean: ......I'm confused.

Damien: ....*looks at Stacy* Didn't you tell them why y'all...

Stacy: My truck is tapped. I couldn't say anything.

Damien: Ah. Well, gentleman, *flashes a smile* Allow me to introduce you toooooo....Endoklapine, the antidote for ectoklapine.
*****************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...
1.8K 92 10
When Becky returns home for the summer, she meets the bad boy, Dean Ambrose. The two take a trip and realize that they need each other. ✨other books...
23.7K 782 50
***PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently updating this book I'm sorry if parts don't make sense. Please bare with me*** Jazmyn Garcia-Colace aka Jazmyn Bella is...
14.2K 519 30
#1 in deanlee 6/15/19 #1 in ajambrose 6/18/19 -------------- Do you know what a mental breakdown is, well AJ Lee does. "I'm not crazy" she kept telli...