Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

I Promise

86 4 0
By Christine810

BANG!!!!

Tony: ........

Bray: .......

Braun: .......

Luke: ......

Beano: ........

Xavier: ......

Erick & Jessamine: ........uh oh.

Becky: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*Becky flies at Tony and spears him, knocking him to the ground, and starts whaling on him*

Alicia: *jumps in* LEAVE JESSAMINE ALONE YOU CREEP!!!!!

Paige: *jumps in also* FUCK OFF!!!!

Tony: *flailing* GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!

*The three women continue to beat the fuck outta him as Reggie runs in the room outta breath*

Reggie: *panting* W....WAIT A....WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!! I NEED TO....Vito....

*The others that were with Matai and Reggie pour into the room and look around. They all noticed the corpses lined up against the wall and the mangled corpse in the corner. They all recognized the clothes on the mangled body and stood in shock. But that shock was quickly overcome with anger. They made their way to Beano and the others before Jessamine hopped in front of him and spread out her arms*

Jessamine: N-N-N-NO!!! IT W-W-W-WASN'T H-H-HIM!!! *points to corpses on the wall* TH-TH-T-T-TH-T-TH-THEY DID IT!!!

*As soon as Jessamine said that, Matai flew in the door with Ettore right behind him. First thing he noticed was Vito's body in the corner of the room. Everyone, including Becky, Paige, and Alicia, stopped moving. Slowly, he crept up on it, his hands shaking along with his jaw as the man who raised him like he was his own laid dead on the ground. The more he looked at him, the angrier Matai grew and he clenched his fists and teeth until his nails cut through his skin and his teeth felt like they were gonna crack. Tony and the Wyatts didn't see his face so they were confused to who this man was*

Tony: ...HEY!!!

SLAPSLAPSLAP!!!!

*Tony holds his cheek in pain as Becky, Paige, and Alicia glare at him. Matai still says nothing but instead, he points downstairs. The men know what he wants and they shoot the Wyatts and Tony with tranquilizing darts, knocking them out, and dragged them out the room. He snaps and points at Vito's body. Everyone hesitates, not wanting to touch Vito. Beano let's out a sighs and puts his hand on Matai's shoulder*

Beano: Simba. Let me handle the rest. I'll call you when we have everything done.

Matai: ......guys. Empty the safes, get your shit, and be outside in 15 minutes.

Reggie: *runs upstairs* THATS NOT ENOUGH TIIIIME!!!!

*Everybody runs up the stairs. Matai follows later, Jessamine in hand, in heads to his bedroom. Jessamine watches in pain as her father drops to his knees and starts sobbing. She slowly steps towards him and places a hand on his shoulder. In the blink of an eye, Matai grabs Jessamine and slings her on his lap and sobs into her chest. Jessamine slowly rubs his back as tears slide down her own face*

Matai: I-I-I-I should have st-stayed. I should've st-staaaayed.

Jessamine: *wipes eyes* I...It's okay daddy. I...I'll miss him too.

*Matai continues sobbing into his daughter's chest as the door slowly opens and Reggie steps in. He quickly closes the door behind him and walks to Matai's side, kneeling down and rubbing his back also. Jessamine notices his blood red eyes and face, signifying that he was crying also*

Reggie: It's okay Simba. Everything is okay. Vito may be gone, but the bastards who killed him have been dealt with and we also got the ones who made the call unconscious and chained up in the back if our vans to torture and kill later. So...*punches him slightly on the arm* chin up.

*Matai sobbing slowed down to a soft cry as he let Jessamine go and stood to his feet. He then wiped his eyes and looked at Reggie, ready to burst into tears again. Reggie just stood up and hugged him. As soon as he felt arms go around him, Matai started bawling once again and buried his head in the crook of Reggie's neck. Reggie just hugged him and rubbed his back as he continued to bawl*

Reggie: It's okay Simba. *sniffles and rocks him slightly* Everything is gonna be okay. I promise....I promise...

Meanwhile

Stacy: SOMEONE BETTA START TALKING CUZ I AM NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH RIGHT NOW!!!!!

*Stacy started yelling at her officers after what they saw on the wall. Underneath a camera, there was a small, discrete microphone. Stacy knew that it didn't go to the camera and ripped it out the wall. She was pissed*

Stacy: You bastards have five seconds to tell me who the hell put that up there or you are ALL FIRED!!!

*The policemen started causing a ruckus as she started counting down*

Stacy: 5...

Officer James: Sheriff don't do this!

Stacy: ...4...

Officer Sanders: I have kids!

Stacy: ...3...

Officer Gallows: *drops to knees* Please don't fired us!

Stacy: ...2...

*Someone starts crying*

Stacy: ...o...

*A female officer pops up in the back*

Officer Miles: IT WAS JEFFERSON!!!! HE DID IT!!!

*Everyone stopped and looked at the woman before their eyes landed on a man who was trying to slowly inch his way towards the exit*

Jefferson: ......*runs*

Stacy: CATCH HIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!

*All the officers pile up on Jefferson, pinning him to the ground as they take his gun and taser from him. They then toss him to the Sheriff*

Jefferson: ...umm...hello ther....

*Stacy kicks him in the chest, kicking the wind outta him and sending him flying backwards*

Roman: *holds chest* Jesus that girl is strong!

Dean: *holding a squirming Mox* That ain't no girl, Roman. That's a woman.

*Stacy stomps over to Jefferson and stands over his body. He just lies on the ground laughing*

Jefferson: You know, this would be a whole lot scarier if I didn't have a raging boner right now.

*Stacy clenches her fists and places a foot on Jefferson's crotch and adds weight, making Jefferson yell. The men in the room quickly turn away and cover their ears as Stacy continues to grind her foot in his crotch*

Jefferson: *shouting* AH YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!!! GET OFF ME BITCH!!!

Stacy: *shifts weight* FUCK YOU!!!!

*This continues for another three minutes before Jefferson puts his shaky hands up*

Jefferson: OKAY OKAY I'LL TALK JUST PLEEEASE STOP!!!!!

*Stacy took some of her weight off him but not enough for him not feel any pain*

Stacy: Why?

Jefferson: *looks at her and chuckles* The money. They offered me 10k just to keep the door open.

Stacy: I'm not talking about the damn door. Why did you tap the room?

Jefferson: *snickers* Oh. That. That wasn't me. Looks like you have....other enemies, Sheriff

*Stacy gritted her teeth and goes to kick him but her phone dings. She quickly glances at it and her eyes widen. She gives Jefferson a swift kick before turning to Roman and Dean*

Stacy: *grabs their hands* ARREST THAT BASTARD AND CALL ME TOMORROW!!! COME ON YOU TWO!!!

*Stacy drags Roman and Dean out the building and runs to her truck*

Roman: Wait! WAIT!!! Where are we going?!

Stacy: SHUSH!!!

*Stacy slings Dean and Roman in the back and hops in the driver's seat*

Mox: *yelps loudly*

Dean: *sits up* Sorry pup pup. *looks up* Stacy what are you....

Stacy: Hang on!

*Stacy steps on the gas pedal and the truck lunges backwards. Dean and Roman fall in that small section that your feet go between and Mox rolls to the front. Stacy just stays still as Dean and Roman roll and slide around in the back of the truck and eventually just decide to stay lying down in the back and as Mox kept scampering around on the ground on the passenger side. She just kept her eyes trained on the road. But, occasionally, she would look in the rearview mirror and see Dean and Roman fucking with each and laughing and she sighs*

Stacy: *whispering* I gonna make this better boys. I promise....I promise...

************************************
A very emotional update this week....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
6.7K 117 46
Caitlyn was just an ordinary girl from Seattle, Washington who had a dream. At 24 years old she entered the WWE on her first day there she runs into...
40.8K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...
919 23 1
A Love From The Other Side; Dean Ambrose is a professional WWE wrestler. He's been dating to long time girlfriend Renee Young since they were younger...