Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

Tough Love

94 3 2
By Christine810

Matai: No.

Jessamine: Daaaaaaaad please.

Matai: No Jessamine.

Jessamine: But daaaaaad!

Matai: No.

Jessamine: Pleeeease?

Matai: No.

Jessamine: Pleeeeeassssse!

Matai: NO!!! AND THAT'S FINAL!!!

*Jessamine jumps at the volume of his voice before slowly getting up*

Jessamine: Fine....I'll go on my own.

*Jessamine starts heading out the door*

Matai: *sighs* Great. Now she's mad. Jessamine!

Jessamine: Leave me alone.

Matai: *gets up and goes after her* Jessamine Tifamoana Hiroshi, you get back here right now!

Jessamine: Go away.

Matai: I mean it girl!

Jessamine: Fuck off!

*After a while, Jessamine stops in her tracks when she realizes what she just said to her father. And because he caught up to her and spun her around*

Matai: *pushes Jessamine against the wall* ....what did you just say?

*Jessamine stayed silent and put her head down. Matai lifted her chin, making her look at him*

Matai: What...did...you...say?

Jessamine: .....*muttering and looking the side* Fuck off.

Matai: *nods* That's what I thought you said.

*Jessamine sucks her teeth and tries to walk past her father but he grabs her by her waist and throws her up and over his shoulder*

Jessamine: *shrieks and pounds on his back* DADDY!!! Put me down!

Matai: .....

*Matai carries Jessamine to his room, slings her on the bed and goes to close the door. Jessamine quickly sits upright and looks at her father in fear as she sees the growing anger on his face*

Matai: *walks up to Jessamine* Now look here little girl, *puts finger in her face* I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to but I'm gonna let you know right now I don't play that shit. I'M the one who saved you from being in part of Richie little trade and clean your damn bandages so you would be comfortable! But noooooo! You wanna be fucking disrespectful to me! And you know, if you weren't my daughter, I'd throw your narrow ass back on the street. Or maybe give you right back to Richie and let him whore you out until you have AIDS or HIV or the same body count as your mother I don't care! But I'll be DAMNED *pushes her head back* if I'm gonna let you talk to me any type of way. So, if you wanna go back on those streets and get kidnapped or raped or beat to a pulp, *goes and opens door* go on out.

*Jessamine looks at her father in disbelief before crying in a fetal position. Matai closes the door and walks back to her*

Matai: Now if I'M trying to keep you here, there's obviously something I'm trying to protect you from.

Jessamine: *sobbing* T-T-T-Then you can t-t-take me back y-y-yourself. But Daddy pl-pl-please, *looks at him* I h-have to go back there. Please.

*Matai looks at his daughter and sees that this is something she really needs to do. He then sighs and takes out his phone*

Matai: I can't take you. It would be far too dangerous. But, *starts texting* I can have someone take you.

*Jessamine pops up and hugs her father tightly*

Jessamine: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

Matai: *pulls her off gently* Now listen to me baby doll, *goes to dresser and picks something up* when you get in that car, don't lift your head up, don't look out the window, don't even talk.

*Matai grabs Jessamine's hair and gather it up until he has enough for bun and put a hair tie around it*

Matai: Word's probably got out by now that my daughter is back and I can guarantee people took pictures of you. So, if you need help*reaches in pocket and pulls out another phone* call me. I already put my number in it.

Jessamine: *takes phone* Okay.

*Matai grabs Jessamine head and kisses her forehead*

Matai: *looks her in her eyes* I love you. You know that right?

Jessamine: *nods and smiles* I know daddy.

*Matai smiles and runs his thumb over Jessamine's cheeks before leaving the room and escorting her to the exit where a dreadhead was waiting*

Matai: Baby doll, Reggie. Reggie, Baby doll.

*Reggie looks at Jessamine and smiles, revealing a beautiful combination of white gold and diamonds. He takes Jessamine's hand and kisses it*

Reggie: It be nice meetin' ya Kiara.

Jessamine: *blushes and smiles* Nice to meet you t...

*Matai slowly pulls Jessamine behind him and gives Reggie a death stare. Reggie just laughs and grabs Matai's hand also*

Reggie: And it be nice seein' you again Simba.

*Reggie brings Matai's hand up to his lips before thumps him on his forehead and yanks his hand back. Jessamine puffs out her cheeks to avoid laughing*

Matai: *wipes off hand* Reggie, she better not come back to me crying about how you've touching on her.

Reggie: *chuckles* Don't worry Simba. *holds up left hand and shows off wedding band* I belong to another.

Matai: *smiles* Okay. Reggie, take my daughter where ever the hell she has to go. Je...Kiara, be good.

*Jessamine nods as Reggie took her hand and escorted her outside across the road*

Jessamine: *squeezes hand* Where's your car?

Reggie: *points* Right thare. Silva and glittery.

Jessamine: *looks at him* What accent is that?

Reggie: *smiles at her* Jamaican. Like me motha.

Jessamine: Oh. *hugs Reggie's arm* My mom is half Jamaican too.

Reggie: *digs in pocket for keys* Yeah. I seent her bafore. Pretty gal. *looks at Jessamine and smiles* Not that bright tho.

*Jessamine started giggling as Reggie unlocks his car and opens the passenger door for her. Jessamine slowly gets in and watches Reggie close her door and speed walk to the driver's side*

Reggie: *gets in* So, tell me where you need to go.

Jessamine: Ummm...Plymouth Blv. 276

Reggie: *whistles* That's a looooong way from here.

Jessamine: *looks at Reggie* Really?

Reggie: *chuckles* Nah just kidding. It's only a few miles down the road. Plus a couple of turns.

Jessamine: Oh. *puts head down* Good. The quicker the better.

*Reggie drives in silence with one hand on the wheel and the other hand on his armrest. He shoots a quick glance at Jessamine, who is slowly dozing off, and smiles. He picks up the speed so she can get back home faster. After five minutes, he slams on the brakes, scaring Jessamine awake*

Jessamine: *looks around terrified* What? What's going on?!

Reggie: ...*swearing under breath* Get down.

Jessamine: *ducks down* What?

Reggie: *makes a turn* We're in a bad part of town. See, I'm assuming all that fuss down da hallway before ya came to me was you and Simba arguin', right?

*Jessamine nods*

Reggie: Well, Simba is a dangerous man. So dangerous, he can't give out his real name in fear of him of his family being tracked. This neighbahood here is one place we can't go through.

Jessamine: Why?

Reggie: ....shit.

*Reggie stops the car again as a group of thugs block his path and start to surround his car*

Reggie: Kiara, call Simba now.

*Jessamine quickly pulls out her phone and texts Matai as a baseball bat comes outta nowhere and strikes the windshield. Jessamine jumps and tries to look up but Reggie pushes her back down*

Reggie: Don't worry. It's bulletproof and.....and tinted so you can sit up.

*Jessamine sits up straight and widens her eyes. About thirty something guys were standing around the car. Some had masks on while the others had their faces painted black*

Jessamine: *grabs Reggie's arm* Reggiiiie....

Reggie: Calm down Kiara. We'll be fine.

*Reggie slowly started driving. When he did, all the men standing around the car started kicking and hitting the doors, windows, windshield, and headlights*

Jessamine: *rolls eyes* Oh for the love of...

*Jessamine ducks down and reaches between Reggie's legs and pushed the gas pedal, launching the car forward, making the thugs jump back in fear of getting ran over. Reggie grabs Jessamine by her hair and looks at her like she's crazy*

Reggie: ARE YOU CRAZA WOMON!!! YOU COULDA KILLT SOMEONE!!!

Jessamine: Yeah. *looks at him and smiles* But I didn't.

*Reggie looks at her for a little while before laughing and gripping the wheel harder*

Reggie: Yep. You're definitely Simba's daughter.

*Jessamine looks out the window as Reggie continues driving to Plymouth Blv and perks up when she starts seeing familiar houses*

Jessamine: *smiles* This is it! This road is it!

Reggie: Well duh. It's Plymouth Blv. I can read.

*Reggie continues driving until he reaches the second to last house on the left*

Reggie: 274, 275, ah! 276. *parks* Here you go.

Jessamine: *smiles* Thanks!

*Jessamine hops out the car and runs to the door. She slowly opens the door and goes to her room. She feels light headed as she walks past the basement and to her room. Mostly from the memories of her nights of hell but because she was inhaling the bleach in the air. She quickly searches for her object as the bleach burns her throat and lungs the more she breathes. She finds out it and grabs her bag in the corner of the room and runs back out the house. Jessamine hops back in the car coughing and wheezing. Reggie starts hitting her back as she coughs harder*

Reggie: Hey. You alright?

Jessamine: *nods and coughs* Ye...*coughs* Yeah I'm...*coughs* Fine.

Reggie: *rubs her back* You sure Kiara?

Jessamine: *swats his hand away* Yeah, I'm fine. *sits back* Just drive.

Reggie: *puts both hands on steering wheel* Alright alright. *puts car in drive* I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.

Jessamine: *nods* I know. I know.

*Reggie backs out of the driveway and starts going up the road. After reaching the top of the road, Reggie looks in the rearview mirror and takes off*

Jessamine: What? *looks up and cocks head* What the hell is that?!

Reggie: *speeds up* Nothing.

Jessamine: Reggie that's a FUCKING lie! *looks back* That is a thing of nightmares!

*Jessamine stares wide eyed as the truck speeds at them faster than Reggie could drive*

Jessamine: *taps on Reggie's shoulder* Regggggiiiiie!

Reggie: *slaps her hands away* Don't worry. I got this.

Jessamine: *turns around* .....Reggie.

Reggie: I got this!

Jessamine: REGGIE!!!! LOOK O....

SLAM!!!!!

********************************************
......wierdnerdygirl hates these endings 😂. Anyway, come back next Friday for another juicy chapter. And PLEASE send me some questions. I only have one person who asked me something so far 😑. But until next time, ladies, stay beautiful. Guys, stay awesome. Bug bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 344 30
Young Alone Hurt A beautiful mistake happens. Prideful Strong Passion Love A new beginning happens... And it starts with Reigns Love. > I do not...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.7K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
26.3K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them
9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...