Metamorphasis

Af WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... Mere

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 64

9.6K 224 7
Af WhisperOfSouls

Jeremy's POV

Beep!...Beep!...Beep!..., "Stupid alarm." I murmur reaching out to tap on my phone to shut off the incessant beeping without opening my eyes. Beep! I picked my phone up and threw it at the door hoping it would smash against it but it didn't. "Hi, dad. Do you need something?" I ask him irritated as he hands me back my phone and I rub the sleep from my eyes. "Actually, there is something." He replied with a smirk.

I raise an eyebrow, "That's why you woke me up at...", I look down at my phone, " seven!" I yell and he smiles. "There will be a party later tonight and its themed so I thought you'd like to go." He tells me happily and all I do is stare at him. "Alecia never does a themed party." I say stupidly and he laughs. "That's because its not Alecia's party, Jeremy." He tells me and walks out of my room. I get up and run after him.

"Whose is it then?" I ask him as he makes his way into his office. "Its our next door neighbors party. I'm going and you're invited as well. I'm sure your other little friends already know about it. Now if you could leave my office I have things to do." He tells me before kicking me out and closing the door in my face. I go back up to my room and check my phone to see hundreds of messages waiting to be seen.

I didn't have time to even see the first message because I got an incoming call from Cameron before I could click on a single message. "Its early don't you think." I answer sarcasticlly but he doesn't even seem to notice. "Did you hear!? The visitors are having a masquerade party on the same day and at the same time as Alecia's!" I pull the phone away from my ear to keep me from going deaf from all his screaming.

"Yeah, I know..." I grumble,"My dad woke me up to tell me and apperantly he's going too. They invited him personally so of course he's going." I tell him and hear him gasp. "Wait, so are you going too?" He asks me and I shrug then realize he can't see me. "I might have to even if its just to say hello." I mumble. "Its everywhere Jer. Alecia is pissed because so many people have told her there going to the masquerade and everyone is invited including humans! Alecia only invites pack members and the socialites." He tells me.

"I'm going. I have to see who we've got living next to us and who knows maybe they have some sweet honeys." He adds and I roll my eyes. He was my friend and someday he'd be my beta but he could be so clueless sometimes. I hear some doors opening and closing followed by the engine of a car so I hang up. He doesn't call me back. I decide to go back to sleep but Alecia had other plans for my unusually active morning.

"JEREMY TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!" She yells and I hang up refusing to deal with hysterical women. I get many more calls and messages but they all say the same thing. Party at the new house! Are you going? Should we go? What's your costume? I'm a fairy! I'm a prince! I'm a rabbit! Causing me to once again want to smash my phone but this time I don't throw it instead I get up and head for a soothing bath.

Lilly's POV

I open my eyes and smile as I cuddle myself next to a sleeping Nathan. We hadn't gone past first base but I couldn't deny I always felt like my very soul was on fire with his every touch. Sleeping next to him was heaven so of course I position myself and kick him off the bed before bursting up in laughter. He picks himself up confused for a second before throwing a pillow at me and hitting me in the face.

I scoff and start throwing pillows at him but he easily dodged them before throwing them back at me. I take advantage of his last dodge to jump over the bed and land right on top of him laughing. I lean down and kiss him passionatelly leaving both of us out of breath. I take advantage of this to get up and run to the bathroom before he could catch me. I lock the door and hear him knocking but I don't open it instead I step into shower turning on the lukewarm water.

He hears the water beginning to pour down and I hear him walk away with a chuckle...I smile. I pour some watermelon shampoo unto my hair and gently massage it all over my scalp before washing it off under the water. Then pouring a generous amount of strawberry/melon conditioner all over my hair and slowly spreading it from the roots of my hair to its tips.

When I was done I got out from under the water and carefully wrapped a long towel around my body before stepping into my now empty room. I sat down in front of my big vanity mirror and took out my laptop placing it in front of me. I logged in and went straight to the school own social media network as well as facebook, and twitter. In all three of the sites I posted the same message.

"MASQUERADE PARTY TONIGHT AT 7:30
LOCATION: 2832 ROBINSON LANE EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!
COSTUME OF YOUR CHOICE REQUIRED MASKS WILL BE GIVEN FOR THOSE WITHOUT"

I smiled then slowly raised my finger before bringing it down instantly posting the announcement all over the local network. It was early but a lot of people were bound to be online. Now-a-days everyone lived through the net. I pressed play on my music playlist and danced to rhytime as I looked through my closet for something to wear. I ended up choosing some ripped jeans and a logo tee with tennis shoes.

I checked the sites just to see if anyone had seen the annoucement yet...they had. In mere minutes the online community was all the buzz about the party at the new peoples place but also because it conflicted with Alecia's anual pre-school party. I had an attendee list online where people could see who was attending so far and everytime I looked at it someone new confirmed there attendace. Sure that didn't mean they would actually show up but once people saw the popular kids were going a lot more followed.

I went down stairs and into the garage to unload all the shopping from yesterday. It took a few minutes but eventually I got all the clothes including my costume up to my room. The movers had already delivered our things from alaska and luckyly everything was already in place except for mine which were just piled up in the third floor.

I got around to placing all the small decor I had bought yesterday all around the house and waited for the delivery of the bigger pieces. The house was a beautiful shade of gothic colors inside with dark reds, deep purples and silver accents gave it an aura of mystery. The house was very modern and from the outside you wouldn't guess how the inside looked at all.

The outside was crispy white with red accents on the windows and doors the front yard even had a white picket fence with two or three scattered apple trees. The shrubbery was well maintained as well as the crisp green grass soon to be littered with the party goers trash. The backyard had a second pool besides the pool on the second floor with a couple of bird baths and statues on the corner with high hedges limiting the view to prying eyes.

I had gotten next day express delivery so as expected the delivery truck showed up promptly at eight thirty. I once again put on my black skull hoodie to greet the delivery people who took everything inside. Several decoritive trees and additional furniture. It wasn't a lot but as little a delivery as it was it wouldn't have been possible to bring it home inside a sports car. I gave everyone directions of where the things went and everything went by smoothly.

I signed the delivery papers before they departed and turned inside to see the house that had only minutes before seemed void of actually personality now seemed to ressemble an actual home. The brightly decorative accents popped next to the rich dark colors of the walls. "It looks awesome babe." Nathans whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek before pulling into the kitchen for a late breakfast.

Casey's POV

It was a busy morning with Lilly bustling around the house trying to decorate it as fast as possible. We were happy to help as much as we could except for my sister Ashley who faked a smile in front of everyone but I knew she was far from happy. But I didn't even need to ask her why she was faking it. It all came back to her stuberness in refusing to accept Daniel as her mate.

She didn't want to tell him her story and it wasn't up to me to expose her. She was afraid that he'd reject her if she told him her whole story. When she said that I felt like she was hidding something from me so I asked her. She quickly changed the topic and reassured me that I knew everything about her but somehow I didn't think I did anymore. She was hiding something from me and I resented the fact that she didn't trust me enough to tell me.

I sat down next to the pool in my shorts and cut off tee took off my shoes before dipping my feet into the cool pool water. "Something on your mind?" Someone asks me and I turn around to see Brad walking towards me. The moment my eyes landed on him I felt my heart begin to race and my palms grew sweety. I knew I liked him and even though I wished he was my mate but he wasn't. Not everyone of our kind found there chosen mate. Some just fell in love without that irressitable pull that mates shared. For those couples that didn't have the instant connection it took work and time to form it.

"Casey...Casey...Casey." I vaguely heard a voice calling my name but my mind was elsewhere lost in thought. I felt someone touch my shoulder and on instinct I reacted quickly grabbing the hand on my shoulder and flipping them over before pinning them on the ground. "Ow." He yelps with no true pain but still I pulled back embarrased. I lower my hand to his and help him up.

He laughs when he sees my face and for a second I feel offended, "Casey you look so worried relax." He tells me and I burst out laughing from nervousness. I punch him playfully and he laughs with me before sitting down next to the pool with me. "I'm sorry 'bout pinning you. I just reacted without thinking its a reflex from..." I don't finish my sentence. "From training I'm assuming." He tells me and I don't correct him instead I just smile.

He doesn't need to know my truth that the reason I tend to react so dramaticlly to a persons touch is the fact that my youth was plagued with horrible memories of men. Men who thought I could be coerced into submission. They never got to me but it had been ingrained in me to hit first and ask questions later. It was just self preservation on my part.

We sat there not saying a word with our feet in the pool but no words were needed. Our feet grew wrinkly and pruny as time went by until finally we just stepped out of the water and dried our feet before putting on our shoes. "Do you have a costume already?" he asks me and I nod. "Yeah, I'm going to wear a bright pink ball gown with matching heels." I tell him as he turns away from me as he tries to hide his laughter.

"I happen to love pink you know." I tell him as I stick my tongue out at him and he bursts up laughing at me openly so I punch his arm. "Don't laugh at me. What are you going as?" I ask him. "Black buisiness suit, deep purple dress shirt and matching tie." He tells me confidently. It does actually sound good and on him they'd look better.

We walk into the kitchen and I start making us some triple decker turkey sandwiches while he pours us some juice. I place the sandwiches on individual plates and hand him one. In return he hands me a glass with cold juice and we chat while we eat. "Mmm you sure know how to make a good sandwich." He compliments me and I can't help but blush. It wasn't a big deal but it still made me feel good.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

So here is Chapter 64. I sneaked in a tad bit about BREY AKA Brad and Casey in here. So no there not mates like Lilly and Nathan are but I wanted to show that love can be found everywhere. Life is not solely dictated by destiny we too can decide where our lives go. I hope you enjoy it and the next chapter will finally be the party so yeah!!! Lol. Ok like always my darling readers VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARIES. Reccomend us to your friends. Chapter 65 will be up later this week.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
56.3K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
3.3K 71 18
A werewolf pack attacks a school, or so what it seems. Lilly was able to escape, somewhat. Aaron, the Alpha of the pack finds out that Lilly is his m...
478K 10.4K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.