Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

Freedom

93 4 2
By Christine810

2 hours later

Dean: *growls* I said I'm fine!

Nurse: NO YOU'RE NOT!!! *blocks the doorway* NOW, YOU GOT PASSED ME THE FIRST TIME BUT THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Dean: What are you talking about?! I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE!!!!

*After dropping Roman off and making sure he was okay, Dean headed out the door but several doctors blocked his path because they remembered him from when he escaped. They check him out, told him he had to stay for a while, given the severity of his injuries. The nurse in charge of keeping him in was the same nurse that he knocked out to escape the first time*

Nurse: DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!!

Dean: I'M NOT PLAYING!!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Nurse: SHUT UP!!! If you're trying to fuck with me, it's not gonna work. You're staying here and you are gonna like it!

*Dean opens his mouth to yell at the nurse before his phone*

Dean: *growls and looks at the nurse* You're so lucky my girlfriend is calling. *picks up phone* Hey ba...

Renee: Dean! Where are you?! Roman wasn't that hurt.

Dean: Yeah. But apparently I am. They won't let me leave.

Nurse: MA'AM!!! HE HAS A FRACTURED WRIST, A SPRAINED ANKLE, AND SEVER DAMAGE IN HIS RIBS!!!

Dean: I CAN HANDLE ALL THOSE MYSELF!!!!

Renee: Awww. Don't worry about us tonight baby. You take a load off. You deserve it.

Dean: Baby I don't like the fact that you and Jessamine are alon...

Renee: We're fine. Just relax. I'll call the cops first thing in the morning.

Dean: But...

Renee: Just reeeelaaaaax. We'll be fine. Trust me. Okay?

Dean: R...Renee.

Renee: Bye baby!

Dean: W...!

*Renee hangs up*

Dean: *looks at phone* ...goddamn that woman. Why is she always so nice to me.

*Meanwhile*

*Renee skips down the hallway and goes Jessamine's room. She smiles at the cum stains on her new bed and the remains of her clothes thrown all over the place. She walks out satisfied and heads to the bathroom where she can clearly hear the shower running and opens the curtains, revealing a bruised and bloody Jessamine, staring blankly at the wall*

Renee: You're still fucking bleeding?! You cut yourself nearly an hour. You should be fine.

Jessamine: ...........

Renee: ....hello? *knocks on her head* Anyone home?

Jessamine: ........

Renee: Ooooh....kaaaaay. Anyway,*smiles* guess what? Dean, my boyfriend and future husband, just told me he won't be here for a while soooo....

Jessamine: ..........

Renee: .....So you get to be the GUYS all day! Isn't that swell?

Jessamine: .........*mutters*

Renee: *leans forward* I'm sorry what?

Jessamine: Why are you doing this to me?

Renee: *smiles and stands up straight* Well there's a simple answer to that. You see, Dean has been known for his...promiscuous ways. So, to make sure he stays loyal, I keep him happy. But then YOU came along and he started treating you like you were royalty and I was a fucking servant. But now, *strokes Jessamine's hair* he sees as the world saw you. A worthless, dirty, good-for-nothing, pile of garbage that the peasants fuck every once in a while. *giggles* Hell, even the guys think of you as nothing but a sex toy. *bends down to her level* I bet they haven't even touched your pussy yet, have they?

*Jessamine gags in response, making Renee*

Renee: I don't know why you're gagging. I mean, I saw what they would do to you in the basement. Sodomy, bondage, whipping, more sodomy. They really acted like not a single part of you was human....*shrugs* Oh well.

*Renee starts to walk out the bathroom before at the doorway and starts laughing*

Renee: Actually, *goes and turns of the shower* You've been here long enough.

*Renee grabs Jessamine's hair and drags her, kicking and screaming, into the hallway. She stops at basement door, opens it, and throws Jessamine down the stairs*

Jessamine: *holds back in pain* AHHHH!!!

Renee: SHUT UP!!! *closes door* Now, you are gonna stay down here until the guys get here. So, *walks over to her* Make yourself comfortable because...

*Jessamine kicks Renee's feet from under her, knocking her to the ground and punches her in the face. She throws herself to the ground in pain as her brain gets stabbed with memories*

~Jessamine: *turns to Renee* And now you.

Renee: *puts hands on hips* Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do bi...

*Before Renee could finish, Jessamine pounced on her and started beating her senseless*

Renee: AAAHHH!!! GET OFF ME YOU BITCH!!!

*Jessamine grabs a handful of Renee's hair and punches her powerfully before slamming her head against the floor and pounding her in the chest*

Big E: JESSAMINE!!! *grabs her* THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

Jessamine: Let GO!!! *starts kicking* I'M NOT DONE YET!!!

Big E: YES YOU ARE!!! *lifts her up* Just...let it go.

Jessamine: *sighs* Okay. Okay. I'm done. Let me go.~

Jessamine: ........

Renee: *holds nose in pain* OWWW!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH?!?!?!

Jessamine: .....*smirks* Oh fuck the hell yes.(If you got this reference, I love you)

*Jessamine pounces on Renee, ignoring her injured back, and starts punching her repeatedly. She smiles as Renee starts screaming in pain and begs for her to stop. Jessamine beats on her for another ten minutes until she gets tired. Renee stopped fighting four minutes ago because she passed out from the pain. Jessamine stands up and spits on Renee*

Jessamine: Bitch. *looks upstairs* ....Better chance now than ever.

*Jessamine quickly runs upstairs and grabs a trash bag and throws all the clothes Dean bought her inside. She goes in Dean and Renee's room and takes Renee's phone. She then rushes to the front door, leaves, and never looks back*

Meanwhile

Roman: FUCK OFF!!!

Doctor: Sir if you could just sit still...

*Roman shoves the doctor back*

Roman: I SAID LEAVE!!!!

*Shortly after Roman came to, he started cussing and fighting with the doctors saying he needs to get home to his family*

Roman: I NEED TO GO!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!

Doctor: *pressing help button* Sir. I know you're upset.*steps towards him* But we...

*Roman throws the bedpan at him*

Roman: FUCK OFF!!!

Dean: *bursts through the door* ROMAN!!!

Roman: *turns towards the exit* DEAN!!!

Doctor: *looks at Dean* Hey! You're not supposed to be out of bed!

Dean: FUCK OFF!!! *looks at Roman* Hey man. We gotta go.

Roman: *smiles* Great!

Doctor: Wait! Sir! You can't...

Roman: SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE!!! Come on Dean.

*Dean and Roman leave the hospital room and head down the hall but immediately gets restrained by doctors and nurses*

Roman: Hey! Let...*LET ME GO!!!

Dean: *kicks and twists* GET THE FUCK OF AH!!!!

*Dean stops moves and drops to his knees. The doctors let him go as they see tears fall down his face*

Roman: Dean? *wiggles out the doctors' arms and drops beside Dean* Dean? What's wrong?

Doctor: *sighs* That's why he can't leave. His ribs are in terrible shape. He needs to lay off on any sort of movement for a few months. A hard hit, elbow, even all that twisting he was doing could permanently damage his ribs.

Roman: *whispering* Just like Daniel.... *grabs Dean's shoulder* D-Dean....you...you gotta stay here man, okay?

Dean: Fuck no! *tries to sit up* I gotta FUCK!!!

*Dean drops back down and groans*

Roman: *rubs Dean's side* Dean. You are not okay. You need to stay here.

Dean: Roman you don't understand. Renee just texted me. Except I don't think it was Renee.

Roman: Well....wh-what did she say?

Dean: They said "Thank you. For everything" I don't know what the fuck that means but I know it's not good. Roman...

Roman: *looks at him* Yeah Dea....

*Dean grabs Roman's arm and yanks him down to his face*

Dean: Go home. Go to the house. Find the girls. Bring them here. Now.

Roman: *nods* O...okay. I'll...I'll go right now.

*Roman nods and stands up as the doctors push him out the way and swarm around Dean to try and help him. Roman goes to run out the door but the nurses stop him*

Nurse: SIR!!! NO!!!

Roman: *throws arms up* COME THE FUCK ON!!!

Nurse: Sir you can n...

Doctor: Let him go.

Nurses and Roman: ....What?

Doctor: Let him go. He's not the one we were keeping.

*The nurses "oh" in unison and step aside but Roman stands in confusion*

Roman: Whoa whoa whoa. What do you mean I'm not the one....

Doctor: Your friend was very hostile the last time he was here. We thought...keeping you here would make him stay too but he wanted to leave as soon as he dropped you off.

Roman: ....sooooo....I could have left when I asked.

Doctor: ....go to the house. We called the police and they said that they'll follow you to the house.

Roman: Better yet, tell them to meet me there. The hospital keeps records of the patients right.

Doctor: W-Well duh.

Roman: So you know his address. Tell them to meet me. *runs out the door* We don't have time to wait!

**************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
163K 3.6K 53
I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i, and the mother of wonderful 6 year old...
20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
26.3K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them