Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

Fuck...

319 10 0
By Christine810

3 hours later

*After seeing John and the others off at the airport, Dean and Jessamine take the rental back where it came from and took a taxi home*

In the house

Dean: Renee's gone you know.

Jessamine: *looks at Dean* Really? How come?

Dean: She left when Bray tried to attack me. I think they're all together.

Jessamine: Good. The dickholes need to be rotting in a hole together.

Dean: *laughs* Dickhole?!

Jessamine: *smiles and blushes* S-shut up...

Dean: *smiles and wraps his arms around Jessamine's waist* You're so adorable.

Jessamine: *turns away* ...you know I really don't like you right now.

Dean: ...Hey.

Jessamine: *looks at Dean* Yeah?

Dean: You know, Bray and the others have done this before. With A.J, Lita, Tamina, Trish, and Natalie.

Jessamine: *widens eyes* Nattie? Tamina?

Dean: *nods* Luke took a liking to Tamina. Bray liked Nattie. That's why the whole Samoan part of the WWE doesn't like them. And why Cesaro wanted to beat the hell outta Bray. But there's something about you that made them all like you.

Jessamine: *grimaces* I wish it wasn't there.

Dean: I think you do.

Jessamine: Why?

Dean: *points down* That.

Jessamine: *looks down and back at Dean with a confused look* I'm pretty sure they all have vaginas Dean.

Dean: *face palms* Not that. The fact that you're a virgin. And because of that, you just consciously protect it from being taken from just anyone.

Jessamine: *smiles* Well that, and they're just *yawns* very creepy.

Dean: *picks Jessamine up* Come on. We're going to bed.

Jessamine: Dean I don't think I can sleep. Plus it's morning.

Dean: Well try okay? I don't want my girl all tired. And it was a long night for all of us.

Jessamine: *smiles and giggles* Okay okay. I'll try. But first I need to wash up.

Dean: *smiles* That's my girl.

*Dean carries Jessamine upstairs to the master bedroom. He drops her so she can go wash off. (and he washed with her, despite her yelling at him) Then they get dressed and Dean lies her on the bed and soon lies beside her*

Dean: *looks at Jessamine's face* Are you okay baby?

Jessamine: *shakes head* No. But...I think I'll be fine.

Dean: Are you sure?

Jessamine: *nods* Yeah.

Dean: *holds her hand* Okay. Goodnight.

Jessamine: Night.

*Jessamine closes her eyes as Dean gently caresses the side of her face as he drifts off too*

Creeeeak....

Thump, thump, thump...

SMASH!!!

*Jessamine leaps up from the sound of something breaking. She looks to her side and sees Dean in the arms of Erick unconscious with glass on the bed and Braun standing at her feet with Luke at her side*

Jessamine: *slowly backs up and kicks* G-G-Get away f-fr-from m-me.

Braun: *chuckles and grabs her legs* So innocent. So fragile and yet, * flips Jessamine on her stomach* so feisty.

*Luke grabs Jessamine's arms and pins her down on the bed and Braun grabs her legs and spreads her legs apart*

Jessamine: NO!! STOP!!! LET ME GO!!!

Braun: *rips off her shorts* Keep screaming. No one's gonna hear you.

THUD!!!

*Erick drops Dean's limp body to ground and grabs Jessamine's other leg and yanks it to the other side of the bed*

Erick: Be good.

Jessamine: NO!!! FUCK YOU!!! LET ME G...

CLACK!!!

*Luke hits Jessamine in the head with a lamp beside the bed, leaving her in a daze*

Braun: Now, *rips off her panties* be nice or you end up like your little friends.

Jessamine: *mutters into pillow* Pleeease...Pleeease...dooon't...

Braun: *unbuckles his belt and chuckles* Don't what? Don't stop? Well baby doll, *slips one hand under her shirt and rips the whole thing off* We won't.

*Luke yanks Jessamine's head upwards and unzips his pants in front of her face as Erick finishes tying Jessamine's leg to the bed and walks out the room*

Jessamine: *crying and squirming* Staaahp....pleeease.

*Braun leans over so his mouth is next to Jessamine's ear while pulling down his pants*

Braun: I told you you were mine. And now, *sits up* you are.

*Braun thrusts forward, invading Jessamine's small opening, ripping it apart. Jessamine opens her mouth in shock and provides Luke enough of an opening to shove himself in her mouth*

Braun: *grunting and moaning* Damn. You were telling the truth. When you said you were a virgin, weren't you?

*Jessamine has tears rolling down her face as she chokes and gags on Luke. Braun snickers at her pain and starts to quickens his pace and leans down to her ears again, moaning her name over and over*

Braun: Oh, fuck. Jessamine, Jessamine...

**********************************************************************
A/N: Sorry...please forgive me. Don't stop reading (;_;)

Dean: Jessamine... Jessamine... WAKE UP!!!

*Jessamine wakes up and punches Dean dead in the face*

Dean: OW!!! *holds eye* WHAT THE HE...Hey. Are you...Babe?

*Jessamine sits up and frantically looks around the room breathing heavily and drops her head into her hands and starts sobbing and shaking*

Dean: Babe...*wraps his arm around her shoulder* What happened? Did you...

Jessamine: *leans outta Dean's touch* D-D-DON'T TOUCH M-M-M-ME!!!

Dean: *yanks his arm back* Okay. Okay. But...could you tell me what happened?

Jessamine: *sobs and curls into a fetal position* T-t-they caught m-m-me and they...they...*cries into her knees*

Dean: Baby, it was a dream.

Jessamine: BUT IT FELT R-RE-REAL DEAN!!

Dean: *looks at the floor* Well...it wasn't. So calm down.

Jessamine: *cries harder* I CAN'T!!! I CAN'T CA-C-C-CALM DOWN WHEN I KN-KN-KN-KNOW THERE'S A FU-F-FUC-FUCKING BULL'S-EYE ON MY BACK!!!

Dean: ...*stands up* Okay. Alright. I'll leave for a wh...

*Jessamine leaps up and grabs Dean's arms*

Jessamine: NO!!!! D-D-DON'T LEAVE ME!!! *slowly lets go and starts sobbing* Please... Don't l-l-leave me...

Dean: *sits back down* Baby, you should know by now, I'm not letting anyone touch you.

Jessamine: *shakes head* You were there. They knocked you out in your sleep. You couldn't save me. That's what made it so real. I've n-never thought about them attacking us while we're asleep. I just...I...*lies down and cries*

Dean: *holds his hand over her shoulder* Can I touch you now?

Jessamine: *nods* Please...

*Dean rubs Jessamine's shoulder before Jessamine grabs his hand and puts it on her chest. Dean can feel her heart racing*

Jessamine: I'm scared Dean.

*Dean wraps his arm around Jessamine's waist and pulls her on his lap*

Dean: It's okay baby. I'm scared too. But, they're not going to get to you before getting through me, Ettore, Roman, and the doctor.

Jessamine: Exactly.

Dean: ...okay. *stands up with Jessamine in his arms* Let's go.

Jessamine: *squirms* Deeeean...let goooo...

Dean: *shakes head and goes out the room* We're going somewhere.

Jessamine: Where?

Dean: *looks at her and smiles* Somewhere nice.

*Dean takes Jessamine out the house and goes to his car*

Dean: *puts Jessamine down* Alright. Get in.

Jessamine: *crosses arms* No.

Dean: *opens the car door* Either you get in or I'm leaving you alone.

Jessamine: *widens eyes and jumps in the car* O-Okay okay. I'm going.

Dean: *smiles and closes door* That's my baby doll.

*Dean hops in the car with and drives off. After a good 15 minutes, Dean stops the car on a cliff*

Jessamine: ....are you gonna throw me off?

Dean: *laughs* No! Why would I throw my heart off a cliff?

Jessamine: *blushes and giggles* So why are we...

Dean: *opens the door* Get out and I'll show you.

*Jessamine sighs and gets out the car and walks towards the edge*

Jessamine: *looks at Dean* Dean I still think you're trying to make an excuse to throw me off the cl....Whoa.

*They were over looking the Denver skyline. Since it was almost nighttime, the sun made the sky turn a gentle hue of blue and pink while the city lights seemed to bring life to the city*

Jessamine: It's beautiful...

Dean: *smiles* Yeah. It is, isn't it? This, *motions to the city* is what made me fall in love with Denver. And why I moved here. See, every time me and Renee would get in a fight, I'd come here in sit on the edge and look at everything. I would sit on the edge with you but, you think I'm gonna push you off.

Jessamine: *smiles* Yeah. Well, *sits on the edge* I know you won't kill your heart.

*Dean smiles and sits beside Jessamine and watch as the sunsets, turning the sky a deep shade of blue*

***************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 782 50
***PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently updating this book I'm sorry if parts don't make sense. Please bare with me*** Jazmyn Garcia-Colace aka Jazmyn Bella is...
1.6K 8 29
Dean Ambrose a young 17 year old grown up in a care home for most of his life is finally approaching his but as his final days approach he realises...
13.6K 449 24
My name is Bridgett and I'm recently divorced from Adam Copeland aka Edge. I have a 3 yr old who I love and adore. I just recently moved to Florida t...
46K 851 49
Sapphire Lynn Williams Is A 24 Year Old WWE Diva With A Very Hard Past She Once Lived. With A Father She Never Met Because He Was Continuously In An...