Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 56

15.3K 442 676
By Whatsuphello1

Guys , unfortunately , this is the last chapter . Next chapter is the Epilogue , so brace yourselves for over-over-over fluffiness .

I love you all , I keep saying that but it's not enough . Thank you for everything .

Enjoy the chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Harry knocked on the door to Jay's house , Lottie opened the door with a smile , "Hey , Harry . Come in , Louis is heping mum feed Ernest and Doris ." She opened the door wider and let him in , he ruffled her hair a little and chuckled when she pushed his hand away with a whine .

"Hey love ." Harry walked into the living room and smiled at Louis , who had Doris in his arms and he bottle fed her .

Louis smiled at him , "Hi , I'll be free in a few ." 

"Take your time , there's no rush ." Harry pecked his lips and sat next to him , he smiled at Doris and let her hold onto his finger .

Once Louis finished he took her up to her and Ernest's room with Jay , they went back downstairs .

"Mum , we're leaving ." Louis put his coat on , Jay hugged them and kissed their cheeks , a smile was plastered on her face , "I can't believe how much you've grown ."

Louis smiled at her , "I'm only nineteen , mum ."

"I know , but look at you , engaged and moving in ." She caressed his cheek softly with a small chuckle .

Louis smiled and hugged her , "It's not like I'm going to disappear ."

"You better not ." Jay ruffled his hair , he whined and fixed it . She laughed , "Now go , call me when you're home ."

"Alright , bye ." Louis waved goodbye , he took Harry's hand and they walked out of the house . He leaned his head on his shoulder , "Hazzie ?"

"Yeah ?" Harry turned his head to Louis as they got to his car .

"Thank you . For , literally everything ." Louis hugged his middle and pressed his face to his chest . Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Louis , "I'm not sure what 'everything' means , but you're welcome ."

"You just ... you've been here , with me . I've been through a lot , and I was pretty sure I'll end up old and alone with twenty cats . But look at me now , I'm engaged to the most amazing and perfect person in the world ." His eyes stung with small tears , "I would have never believed if you told me two years ago , that someone is going to love me ."

Harry held him tighter , he kissed his head and rubbed his back , "You know , before I met you , love was just a word for me . I didn't believe in it . But when you came , you re-defined this word for me . I fell for you so hard , and as Niall calls me , 'whipped' ." He chuckled , "And I regret nothing . I love you , so much , and I'm happy it's you and not anybody else ."

"I love you too ." Louis lifted his head up , he cupped Harry's cheeks and pressed their lips together . Harry smiled against his lips , he pressed playful kisses to his cheek and made him giggle .

"Come on now , let's get going . We have some shopping to do ." Harry pecked the tip of his nose and opened the passenger door for him .

~~

"Ready to get started ?" Harry asked as they walked into the mssive building , Louis nodded with a smile , "Can't wait to start ."

Harry smiled and linked their arms , the place was full of people as they started walking between sections with a cart that would be soon filled .

"There are the bedroom stuff ." Louis pointed to the right , he pushed the cart with bit of difficulty , Harry helped him and they got to the section .

"What mattress should we get ?" Harry asked , Louis pointed to the soft ones , "This type , I like those ."

"Alright , you choose the colours ." Harry put his arm around him , Louis grinned and chose three colours , Harry chose aswell and they put it in the cart .

"Pillows !" Louis grinned and went to get the pillows , Harry following with a small chuckle . They patted a few types of pillows , choosing the soft ones that also felt a little hard . They took three pillows to their bedroom , and one to each guest bedroom .

"Blankies ." Louis ran his fingers on the soft fur , "Can we have those ?" He turned to Harry .

"Sure , but we also need a thick blanket , to keep us warm when we cuddle ." Harry cuddled him from behind , his face buried in his neck . Louis giggled , he pressed his ear to his shoulder and blushed .

They got all the blankets they'll need and moved on to the next section , they got a large , soft carpet to the living room and another smaller one to their bedroom .

They got dishes , basically all the kitchen equipment except for an oven , a fridge , a toaster and microwave , which they already have 

"What else do you think we should get ?" Harry asked as he looked at the half full cart .

"Table maps , lamps , a nightstand ." Louis suggested , Harry nodded and they pushed the cart .

"You go choose maps , I'll go get a nightstand ." Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' cheek , "I'll be right there , okay ?" Harry pointed to the section , Louis nodded and took a deep breath , "Don't be gone for long ."

"I won't ." Harry kissed his forehead and went to the section . Louis turned to the shelves , he was looking all around it for maps that caught his eyes .

He accidently ran into someone , immediately apologizing , "I'm so so sorry , I didn't see -"

As soon as the girl turned to him , his breath hitched , his mouth hung open and his eyes widened . He felt his chest tighten , "Wh-what -"

"Well well , look who's here ." Eleanor smirked , "Isn't that the little gay queer that stole my boyfriend ."

"He was never your boyfriend ." Louis tried fighting back , but his voice cracked .

"Oh , he was ." She chuckled as she stepped closer , as Louis stepped back . "We were the perfect couple ; holding hands , kissing ... having daily se -"

"Oh shut the hell up !" 

Louis flinched at the roar , Harry stood in front of him , "You know very well you meant nothing . We never had sex , don't you dare say that ." He pointed a finger at her , "And you're lucky you are a girl , because if not ..."

"Let it go , Harry ." Louis placed his hands on Harry and pulled him back gently .

"Now go the fuck away and leave my and my fiance alone ." He spat and turned around , he put his arm around Louis as he pushed the cart with the other .

Louis kept quiet , he let Harry pull him away and to the lamps section . Harry found a spot where no one was , he turned to Louis and cupped his cheeks , "We never slept , lovely , don't let her things get in your head ."

Louis nodded , "D-did you get a  - a nightstand ?" He tried changing the subject , Harry nodded , "Yeah , I did ."

There was a short pause , Harry broke the silence by pressing their lips together . Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and pressed closer to him .

"Please don't be upset ." Harry mumbled against his lips .

"I'm not , because you're here ." Louis gave him a small smile , Harry smiled at him and pressed another quick kiss to his lips , "Let's choose lamps , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , he pecked Harry's cheek and took his hand , intertwining their fingers together .

They chose three lamps , one to their bedroom , one to the living room , and one for the armrest .

"I think we're done here . What do you think ?" Harry turned to Louis , "Anything else we should get ?"

"No , I don't think so . Well except for groceries ." Louis looked at the full cart , then at Harry .

"We'll do this later , now come on , let's pay and get everything out of here ." Harry let Louis push the cart as he helped him .

They payed for everything and put it all in bags , a worker came up to them , "Let me help you get everything to your car ."

"Thanks , mate ." Harry shook his hand as they pushed the cart outside the place to their car , Harry opened the trunk and the backseat doors so they can fill the car .

The worker helped them , when they finished he turned to Louis , "Maybe when you finish helping your brother with his appartment , we can go out , get to -"

"Dude , he's my fiance , not my brother . Get away from him ." Harry stepped in front of Louis , shooting glares at the guy .

The guy raised his eyebrow , "I'm afraid I wasn't talking to you ."

"Before I knock you the fuck out , you'd better leave right now ." Harry growled , the worker rolled his eyes and took the cart , winking at Louis with a smirk .

"Oh hell no -" Louis stopped him by pushing his chest , he pressed Harry to the car and crashed their lips together . Harry's hands went to Louis' hips , he flipped them and took control , "You have no idea what you're doing to me ." 

"Do I ?" Louis asked , he pressed another kiss to Harry's lips and then pecked his nose , "Let's get home , yeah ?"

"Yeah ." Harry pressed their foreheads together , he pecked Louis' lips once more before pulling away , he opened the passenger door for him and circled the car to the driver's seat .

~~

"I'll get the kitchen stuff organized , can you get the bedrooms ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah ."

"Call me if you need help to reach the bed !" Harry called playfully , Louis rolled his eyes but giggled .

Louis put on the mattress the sheets , he spread a fur blanket and a thick one on the bed and put on the pillowcases , he put the rest of the sheets and blankets in their closet and went to the kitchen . Harry finished with the top cabinets , Louis had a mischievous smile on as he sneaked up behind him , he clawed his fingers and attacked his ribs .

Harry didn't even flinch , he turned his head to Louis and shook his head with a smirk , "Run ."

Louis shrieked and bolted out of the kitchen with Harry right on his tail , he ran to the living room  and was at a dead end . He turned to Harry and held his hands in front of him , "Don't ." He giggled .

"You think you can try attacking me , without me getting you back ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and giggled again , "There's a difference between me attacking you and you attacking me , I jump from the lightest touch and you don't ever flinch !" Louis tried saving himself .

Harry laughed and stepped closer , Louis stepped back and kept his hands in front of him , "Please Hazzie , doooon't ." He whined .

"Come here ." Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around his legs , he threw him over his shoulder as they both laughed .

"Put me down !" Louis slapped his back , Harry chuckled and spinned in circles , Louis kicked his legs and wrapped his arms around Harry's torso , "Nooo !"

Harry threw him on the couch , Louis quickly jumped up , he tried running away but Harry caught his waist from behind . He shrieked as Harry pulled him back , he landed on his lap with Harry's arms tightly around his waist .

Harry placed his chin on Louis' shoulder , "Now , what should I do to you ?"

"Let me go !" Louis giggled , "If you love me let me gooo ..." Louis sang out and giggled again , Harry laughed , "Quoting songs won't help you , lovely ."

Harry tickled his stomach lightly , Louis giggled and brought his knees up to his chest . He tried elbowing Harry , Harry tsked , "You don't want me to hold you down , don't you ?"

"Nooo !" Louis giggled , he curled into a ball and pushed at Harry's hands , "Please stop !"

"But - but your giggles are such a melody !" Harry cooed and tickled at his ribs , Louis threw his head back in giggles and pushed at his hands .

Harry stopped and let him take a breath , he listened to the last giggles escaping his mouth . He kissed his cheek , Louis turned around and sat on Harry's lap , "You must have some spots too !" He went for his stomach , his sides , under his arms , his neck , though there was no reaction .

Harry chuckled , "Nice try , kitten ."

Louis huffed and crossed his arms over his chest , pulling his bottom lip out . Harry smiled , sat up and wrapped his arms around Louis , he trailed kisses from his cheek to his lips , "You have absolutely no idea how adorable you are when I tickle you ."

Louis blushed and buried his face in Harry's neck , "I think you're adorable when you sleep and when you cuddle me ."

Harry smiled wider and cuddled him to his chest , "I think you're adorable all the time ."

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , he pressed their lips together , "I love you ."

"I love you more , baby ." Harry pecked his lips , when there was a knock on the door . 

Louis got up from his lap , they both walked to the door to see Anne and Jay standing there with suitcases and a few boxes .

"We know you two have beed really busy lately , and wanted to move in as soon as you can , so we helped a little and packed your clothes and stuff from your old bedrooms ." Jay said with a smile .

"It feels so weird saying 'old room' ." Anne hugged Harry's middle , Harry wrapped his arms around her and smiled , Louis hugged Jay and pushed his face into her shoulder , "Thank you ."

"We're so proud of you two , you're definitely role models ." Anne rubbed Harry's back , they pulled back and got the suitcases and boxes into the house .

"Harry , there's Louis' stuffed animals in the backseat of Jay's car , mind getting them ?" Anne asked , Harry nodded and went to get the panda bear and Lourry from the car .

Louis unfolded his and Harry's clothes into the closet with Jay , while Anne was placing their pictures , albums and rest of their personal things around the house .

Harry placed both bears on the bed , he helped his mum with their personal things and as soon as they finished he sighed , "We still need to go grocery shopping ."

"I'll get my coat ." Louis said , they were both tired but they wanted to move in so bad , they just have the grocery shopping left and they're done with everything .

"Thank you for helping ." They hugged Jay and Anne , said goodbye and got into Harry's car .

Louis yawned , Harry turned to him and placed his hand on his thigh , "You can stay home if you're tired , love ."

"No no , I want to come ." Louis rubbed his eyes , Harry nodded and pulled out of the parking lot .

~~

"Finally ." Louis threw himself on the couch face first , Harry chuckled and sat next to him , "Come on love , I'll run us a quick bath and we'll go to sleep , yeah ?"

"No ... too tired ." Louis cuddled into the couch . Harry poked at his side a few times , "Don't make me ..."

Louis giggled and pushed his hand away , "Fineeee ! But you have to carry me ." He turned to lie on his back . Harry scooped him up and bounced him , laughing as he screeched and clutched him closer .

~

After shower they lied in bed , Harry was drawing circles on Louis' back , and Louis traced Harry's tattoos on his bicep .

"Hazzie ?"

"Hm ?"

"Are you really , really tired ?"

"I quite am , why ?"

Louis turned red , he looked down , "U-uhm , I thought we could - uhm -"

"Baby , do you really want it ?"

Louis nodded , "We don't have to if you're tired - I can top -"

Harry let out a laugh , he patted Louis' bum , "This bum is meant to be a bottom , little one ."

Louis blushed , "I just thought ... -"

"The only way I'll let you , somehow top is only if you ride me ." Harry traced his spine , Louis shivered and looked up at him , "Wh-what is -"

"I can show you if you want . It's like making love , just ... different positions ." Harry suggested , Louis nodded , "Okay ."

"Okay ?"

"Okay ."

~~

Louis fell on Harry's bare chest , Harry caught him and rubbed his back , "You were amazing , love ."

Louis took a deep breath as he still tried controlling his racing heart , he buried his face in Harry's chest , "I-I liked i-it ."

"I'm glad you did ." Harry smiled and kissed his slightly sweaty forehead , "Get some sleep , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , he smiled at the thought of him and Harry making love in their first night at their new place . He lifted his head up and pressed his lips to Harry's , Harry kissed him back and smiled against his lips .

"I love you ." Louis mumbled .

"I love you so much more ." Harry spooned him from behind , he pressed a kiss behind his ear , "Good night , my fiance ."

"Good night , fiance ." Louis whispered with a smile .

~~

I hope you're holding on , next update is the last one of this book . I love you all !!

Tell me if you liked it , if you didn't . xx

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 222 19
"What are you doing?" "Putting my tongue in your mouth, what the hell does it look like?" Or the one were Harry and Louis have a special job. Louis...
721K 21.8K 63
*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and about to get married . The two love each ot...
196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
3.2K 142 13
Louis held him in a bone-crushing hug. He held on to him as if he was going to lose him forever and time was running away. He supposed it was true. [...