Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 55

15.3K 427 253
By Whatsuphello1

Alrighty , another late chapter . School is ruining my life , I hate it . There are such pointless subjects that we really shouldn't be learning if we don't want it in our future . Hell this is annoying .

Anyway , enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Louis , there's someone at the door , open it please !" Jay called from the kitchen , Louis got up from the couch and went to the door , he unlocked it and opened , seeing Harry .

"Hazzie !" He grinned and jumped into his arms , Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around his waist , "Hey lovely ."

"You didn't tell me you were coming ." Louis lifted his head from Harry's shoulder , keeping his arms around his neck .

"Well , I have a surprise for you ." Harry smiled , "Let's go in , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , he let go of Harry's neck and held his hand , pulling him inside the house .

"Harry !" The twins ran up to Harry , Harry caught them in his arms and hugged them , "Hey , girls ."

The twins peck each of Harry's cheek and ran back to their room , Harry chuckled and turned to Louis , "Come here ." He held his hands forward for Louis to hold them . Louis held his hands and looked up at him curiously .

"Jay , come here , this is important ." Harry called , Jay walked out of the kitchen drying her hands , "What is it ?"

"Well , I have a few surprises for you ." Harry smiled and looked at Louis , "First , I managed to ask family and friends for furniture for our place , and the truck is on it's way to our place right now , it should be there in a few hours ."

Louis' mouth gaped and a grin spread on his lips , he let out a squeal and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , "No way !"

"Yes way ." Harry laughed and held him tightly into his chest , "Now , our second surprise is ," He pulled back from their hug and reached for his coat pocket , "My mum asked family members to give us amounts of money to start buying things for our place , your family involved aswell ."

Louis couldn't wipe his grin off his face , he was beaming and felt like he's going to cry of happiness .

"Yeah , I spoke to our family and Dan spoke to his , they got so excited when they heard about you two moving in ." Jay said with a smile , happy that her boy is happy .

"And last , but definitely not least ..." Harry pulled out papers , "We're going to sign this and meet the agent at our place , we're moving in as soon as we can ."

Louis' eyes filled with tears , he wrapped his arms around Harry's middle and buried his face in his chest , squeezing him close . Harry wrapped him back in his embrace , he kissed his head , "Don't cry , love ."

"I'm happy ." Louis smiled into his chest as tears slipped from his eyes , "I'm so so happy ."

"I know , I'm happy too ." Harry tightened his embrace , he rocked them side to side until Louis calmed down .

"I love you so so much ." Louis whispered and looked up from Harry's chest , Harry smiled and kissed his lips , "I love you so much more ." He whispered back . "Go get ready , we need to do a little bit of cleaning before they all arrive ." He wiped Louis' cheeks and kissed his forehead .

Louis nodded , he cupped Harry's cheeks and kissed him before walking up the stairs to get dressed .

~

"We'll pick up Gemma from my place , she said she'll help us so we'll finish with it faster ." Harry said as they pulled out of the driveway and to the road .

"Okay ." Louis nodded , he looked down to his hand and twisted the engagement ring , a smile on his face . "Can you believe we're moving in together ?"

"I do , and I wouldn't change a single thing ." Harry turned to him and smiled , Louis smiled and turned his face back to the road , "Eyes on the road , mister ."

Harry chuckled , he pinched Louis' cheek lightly , Louis smacked his hand away , "Don't pinch my cheeks , they're too precious to get pinched ." He covered his cheeks in his hands . Harry then pinched his nose , Losui scrunched his nose and shook his head without taking his hands off his cheeks , "Stooop ."

Harry laughed and put his hand back on the wheel , he pulled up in front of his house and beeped for Gemma to come out . He turned to Louis , "You think I can't pinch your cheeks ?"

"I don't think , I know and I'm sure you can't . You're not allowed to ." Louis stuck his tongue out at him , Harry's eyes widened and he gaped his mouth playfully , "You did not just -"

He was cut off by Gemma getting into the car , "I'm sooo excited ! Let's go !" She grinned and buckled herself .

"You're on for it later ." Harry gave Louis a look , two fingers pointing to his eyes . Louis giggled , "Whatever you say , tough boy ."

"You keep getting yourself into deeper trouble , princess ." Harry pinched his side before pulling out to the road , Louis giggled and slapped his arm .

They reached their place , Harry parked the car in the driveway and turned it off , "Let's get it started ." 

All three got out of the car , Harry opened the trunk and they got everything they'll need to clean the house .

"I'm going to do the bedrooms , you can take up the living room and kitchen ." Gemma said , "The floor is parquet and it needs different caring than tile floor ." She took a few materials and walked to the bedrooms .

"Alright , let's get started ." Louis took a cloth and a window spray , he started cleaning the windows while Harry was cleaning the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen .

Louis struggled reaching the top of the window , and there were a few feet he still needed to clean . Harry chuckled and wlaked over to him , "Need some help ?"

Louis pouted and nodded , Harry smiled and bent down , he lifted Louis up on his shoulders , Louis gripped Harry's hand in fear of falling . He cleaned the window , and then moved to the big glass doors to the balcony .

"Dream team ." Harry lifted his palm up , Louis giggled and gave him a high five .

"Alright , I'm done with the windows ." Louis said , Harry put him down and went to get a bucket , he put a bit of washing protuct in it and filled it with water .

In two hours the house was clean , all three were in the kitchen , waiting for their pizza to arrive . Louis was sitting on the counter with Gemma , Harry stood between Louis' legs with his back to him . Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders , Harry put his hands on Louis' knees .

"I'm so proud of you two , you know it ?" Gemma spoke up , the two looked at her , a bit confused . 

"May we ask why ?"

"You've been through a lot , and yet here you are , engaged and about to move in . You're inspirable ." Gemma smiled at them . Louis blushed and smiled , he hid his face in Harry's neck . Harry chuckled and leaned a little into Louis , "Stronger than ever ."

Louis nodded and lifted his head up , he pecked Harry's cheek , "Yeah , stronger than ever ."

Gemma grinned and took her phone out of her pocket , she turned the front camera towards them , "Smile ."

The two smiled , Harry reached behind and pinched Louis' side , Louis giggled and pushed his hand away . Harry looked up at him and winked , Louis blushed and buried his face in his shoulder .

There was a knock on the door , Gemma jumped down and ran to the door , she opened it and screeched , "Marley !"

Harry looked at Louis confused , "What is Marley doing here ?"

"Who's Marley ?" Louis asked .

"Her boyfriend , they started dating two months ago , met at uni ." Harry said , he helped Louis off the counter and they walked to the door .

"You didn't have to ." Gemma said , Marley smiled at her , "Just thought I'd do something for you all ."

"Hey , mate ." Harry gave Marley a small smile , he shook his hand and made sure to squeeze it a little . "Hey Harry , nice seeing you again ." He then looked at Louis , "You must be Louis , Harry's boyfriend ." He held his hand out .

"He's my fiance ." Harry corrected him as they shook hands . 

"Oh , congratulations ." Marley smiled , "Well I payed for the pizza already , just saw the delivery guy out here , so .." He handed them the box , they thanked him .

"How did you know where we are ?" Harry asked as all four walked into the living room , they sat on the floor with the box in the middle .

"I went to your house for Gemma , Anne said she's not home and gave me this address . I recognized your car in the driveway ." Marley explained , thanking Gemma when she handed him a slice .

An hour later there was a horn from outside , Harry got up to check if it's the truck .

"Guys , the truck is here !" He called , all three walked out to help arrange things .

Louis walked up to Harry and stood next to him , the guy who was in charge of all the other three guys in the truck came up to them and shook their hands , "I'm Ameer , nice meeting you ."

"Nice meeting you too , I'm Harry , this is my fiance Louis , my sister Gemma and her boyfriend Marley ." Harry introduced them .

"Okay , my guys are here for you , ask them to put the furniture wherever you want and they'll do , alright ? We'll get started ."

All four nodded as the guys started carrying furniture into the house , Harry and Marley went to help them while Louis and Gemma were organizing the house .

"Gems , can you take up the living room and kitchen ? I'll do the bedrooms ." Louis said , Gemma nodded , "Go for it ."

Louis led the two guys holding the wooden skeleton of his and Harry's bed to their bedroom , showing them where to position it . It was a king sized bed , a bit high , the wooden was painted in creamy white and it had a bedpost .

"Thanks ." Louis thanked the guys , who smiled nicely and went outside to bring the mattress .

In a matter of thirty minutes the house was filled with furniture , they thanked the guys and Harry payed , making sure to tip each one of them .

"Glad we could help . And also , there's a letter for you two , it says what furniture came from who ." The guy in charge gave them an envelope , they thanked him and the guys left .

"Do you need any more help ?" Gemma asked , Harry shook his head , "No thanks , we'll take it from here ." Harry shook his head , he wrapped Gemma in a hug , "Thank you for helping ." He pulled back and shook Marley's hand , the two said goodbye to Louis aswell and left .

Louis held Harry's hand and looked around , a smile on his face , "I still can't take the fact that we live together ."

Harry smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek , when his phone rang . He picked it up from the kitchen counter , "It's the agent ." He answered , "Hello ?"

"Harry , hey , mate ."

"Hey , what's up ?"

"I was wondering if you guys are in your new place , so I can come to sign and collect the papers ."

"Yeah , we're here , just finished moving in some furniture ."

"Alright , I'll be there in twenty ."

"Okay ."

He hung up , "The agent , Nelson Crage , he's on his way here to sign and collect the papers , then we can officially move in ." Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , pressing a kiss to his lips . Louis grinned and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , he kissed him back and hugged him tightly .

"Tomorrow we'll go shopping for the small things , you know , like dishes , sheets , pillows , blankets , all this stuff ." Harry mumbled into Louis' shoulder , Louis nodded , "Okay ."

"Should we open the letter ?" Harry asked and pulled back , Louis nodded excitedly .

They sat on the couch and opened the envelope , they read the letter with a smile on their faces .

"I can't believe our parents actually bought us a new bed !" Louis bit on his nails .

"I can't believe my  aunt , uncle and cousine bought us the couch and table , this is mad ." Harry ran his fingers through his hair .

"My nan gave us her TV since she doesn't watch much . It's a new one , she bought it just a few months ago ." Louis took a deep breath , "God I love our families ." He leaned his head on Harry's shoulder . Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around Louis' waist , "I love our families too ." He pecked his forehead .

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door , the two got up to the door , greeting Nelson the agent .

"Hello , Harry . And you must be Louis ." Nelson shook their hands , the two smiled and let him in . They sat in the dining room table with the papers , Nelson explained a little and showed them where to sign .

"Alright , I'll take this with me . Congrats , I wish you the best ." He smiled and they said goodbye , he left and the door opened again , this time Louis' family walked in , along with Anne and Robin .

The twins ran up to Louis and hugged him , he smiled and kissed their heads , "Hey girls ."

"Don't leave us !" Daisy whined , clutching Louis' shirt in her fists . "Stay with us at home ."

"Aw love ." He crouched down in front of her and tucked her hair back , "I'm not going anywhere . I'll still be visiting everyday , I promise ." He kissed her forehead . She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck , Louis hugged her back and smiled , "Want a tour around the house ?"

She nodded and let go of his neck so she could hold his hand , Harry and him walked around the house and showed them all what they organized .

"The house looks amazing , boys . You've done a great job ." Robin patted Harry's shoulder and smiled at the two .

"Definitely , we're proud of you , for everything ." Dan said , Jay nodded in agreement .

Harry wrapped an arm around Louis and hugged him into his side , Louis leaned his head on Harry's shoulder and smiled .

"Are you staying the night here ?" Anne asked , Harry shook his head , "No , we don't have sheets for the bed or food for the morning , we'll do the last shopping tomorrow and move in ."

Harry and Louis walked around the house , locking the windows and the back door . They turned the lights off and all of them got out of the house , Harry locked the door and handed Louis the key .

"I don't know about you , but I'm hungry . Who's up for a burger ?" Dan asked , they all agreed and drove to town for a family dinner .

~

Harry dropped Louis off at his house , he got out of the car and held Louis tightly to his chest .

"I love you ." Louis whispered , Harry smiled and squeezed him , "I love you more ."

"I'm the happiest man alive , this is like a dream coming true ." Louis mumbled into Harry's shoulder , Harry chuckled and pressed a kiss to his head , "Except , it isn't a dream ."

"Yeah ." Louis grinned , he lifted his head and cupped Harry's cheeks , pressing their lips together . Harry smiled against his lips and gripped the back of his thighs , he lifted him up from the ground and Louis wrapped his legs around his waist .

"Go get some sleep love , a long day tomorrow ." Harry kissed his cheek and put him down , Louis pressed a few more kisses to his lips before going into the house , Harry smiled fondly and waved goodbye , getting into his car and driving to his house .

~~

Was it okay ? I feel like it was boring . Next chapter I'll make sure to put some interesting stuff in , I promise !!

I love you , sorry for the crappy chapters . xx

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 24.3K 29
"Do you want a kiss?" Harry asks. Louis looks at him in clear disgust and annoyance. "Excuse me?" He inquires. Harry smiles and pulls out a bag of...
3.4K 184 20
Harry is in love with Louis. Harry has cancer and is terminal, but his body decides otherwise. -------- I DO NOT own this story. All he credits go to...
932 19 7
Louis and Harry have to keep their relationship secret on stage... But they can't help but steal glances at each other and try and be as close to one...
6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...