Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
Playtime is Over
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

The Truth....Kinda

441 13 10
By Christine810

*Next night*

Jessamine: *growls* I told you the same story over and over. Why should I repeat myself?!

*Two police officer came in with Dr. Smith and started questioning Jessamine about the incidient. One a veteran woman and the other a rookie man.* (I actually had to talk to two officers like this. Not for the same situation but...still.)

Policeman: *sighs* Because kid, we have to make sure we have this all writen down so we can charge the dick.

Jessamine: *groans* Fine. I was walking to go meet some superstars but I was stopped by this big guy and he started talking all funny and rubbing on me before pushing me in somebody's room.

Policeman: Yeah yeah. Skip ahead.

Jessamine: ....then he took off his shirt, pinned me to the ground, and started pulling my dress up. I tried to fight him off but he just punched me in the side and slammed me back on the floor and made me hit my head. I was in a daze after that but I felt my dress on my chest and something... grazing the hem of my panties.

Policeman: And you just assumed it was him.

Jessamine: It had to be him no one else was there.

Policewoman: Hush rookie. And then what happened sweetie?

Jessamine: Ummm....Dean burst through the door, Ettore came in, then a doctor, then the doctor and Ettore left but Ettore came back with...I think Roman. And....I...don't remember much after that.

Policeman: Still?

Jessamine: *growls* He slammed my head against the floor. I was in a DAZE!!!!

Policewoman: *puts hands up* Calm down ma'am. Now, what was his name again?

Jessamine: ......

Policewoman: Don't tell me you don't know his name.

Jessamine: *shakes head* Dean knows it. But I don't.

Policeman: So we'll call your Dean friend and ask his name.

Policewoman: For now, just stay safe. Okay?

Jessamine: *nods* Yes ma'am.

*As the police officers leave, Dr. Smith slips by them*

Dr. Smith: Hello Miss Martinez.

Jessamine: Hi.

Dr. Smith: *looks at charts* Umm...I looked you up. On the ummm...the database and ummmm...

Jessamine: Hiroshi.

Dr. Smith: *looks up*

Jessamine: Jessamine Hiroshi. Look that up.

Dr. Smith: *cocks head to the side* Why Hiroshi?

Jessamine: My birth name is Jessamine Hiroshi. But after my dad died, my ma...my mother married his best friend, Tony Martinez. She made me drop my real last name.

Dr. Smith: Oh. Well, I'll go and search for any ummm...*clears throat* information that... could be of...some help.

*Dr. Smith leaves for a while and then comes back with some papers*

Dr. Smith: Ah! Here we are. Jessamine Hiroshi. *reads through the papers a bit* Oh.

Jessamine: Wh....what?

Dr. Smith: You haven't seen a doctor in...two years.

Jessamine: W...well I haven't been... home in two years.

Dr. Smith: What?!

Jessamine: My mom kicked me out when I was 16. I was living on the streets two years before Dean found me.

Dr. Smith: Oh. Well *ruffles Jessamine's hair* I see nothing in your files that's of concern. We've got in contact with your insurance provider and got the money set. I'll just go call Mr. Ambrose and tell him to take you home.

Jessamine: Okay. Thanks doc.

*The doctor leaves and Jessamine lies back in the bed. Meanwhile, Dean, Big E and Roman, after they were done beating on him for the day, dropped Luke in front of the Wyatt's trailer and hauled ass to New Day's trailer*

Big E: *laughs heartily* Man I wish I could see Braun's reaction to seeing his precious brother half-conscious on pavement!

Roman: *chuckles* Yeah. I bet Braun pissed a new pattern on his pants!

Dean: *cracks knuckles* But you know what, I'm still not satisfied.

Big E: *sneers* Yeah. I still wanna beat Braun's face into a bloody pulp. Listen guys, I'm going to find the guys. Stay here okay.

Roman: Alright.

*Big E leaves and Roman and Dean are left together.*

Dean: Man. I'm really glad we followed you there. *glances at Roman* Just thinking about what could have happened makes me wanna....what? What's wrong?

*Dean notices Roman is looking at him with an odd look on his face. It looks like a mixture of confusion, anger, and concern.*

Dean: ...alright Roman you're freaking me out now. What's up?

Roman: Dean....you promise to tell me the truth?

Dean: Yeah man. Promise.

Roman: What...

Bleep Bleep

Dean: *takes out phone* Hold that thought Roman. It's the hospital.

Roman: *waves hand* Go ahead.

Dean: *answers phone* Hello?

Dr. Smith: Hello? Mr. Ambrose? This is Dr. Smith. I just called to tell you that Jessamine in great shape and she is ready to pick up.

Dean: Oh. Thanks Doc! You had me worried there. I'll be there in a few.

Dr. Smith: Okay. Goodbye sir.

Click

Dean: Okay Roman. Hurry up. I have to pick Jess.

Roman: *looks at Dean* Why did you really pick up Jessamine?

Dean: ...please don't tell me...

Roman: I'm not telling you shit Dean. Why did you pick her up?

Dean: Where the hell is this coming from?!

Roman: *sighs* When Ettore drug me to you and Jessamine earlier, you this... crazy look on your face. Like you were going to kill somebody. You NEVER looked that mad before. Then, at hospital, in her room, you looking at her and stroking her hair an touching her face. You even called her your girl.

Dean: I DID NOT!!!

Roman: Really? When Luke was on the ground, you knelt down and said "Don't you ever, ever mess with my girl again."

Dean: *looks at phone* I....I didn't know anyone heard me....

Roman: Well...I did. Luckily Ettore didn't. But why did you call her your girl? Do you like her or something?

Dean: No. Well...no. No. That's ridiculous. Why would I like a kid?

Roman: *crosses arms* Really? Alicia told me she said you freaked out when she jokingly called you padre.

Dean: SHE MADE ME FEEL OLD!!!

Roman: Did you forget you told me and Seth like way back that Renee called you daddy and...

Dean: Shut up Roman.

Roman: It only means you fell for her like you fell for...

Dean: Stop talking...

Roman: *thinks for a while and smirks* You know...maybe Renee was probably right. And maybe she was seducing Braun in the ha...

*Dean swings at Roman only to have him catch it. Dean then leaps on top of him and starts punches Roman in the face with the other*

Dean: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ROMAN!!!!!!!

Roman: *slings Dean off and holds cheek while laughing* See. You do fucking like her.

Dean: *growls* How the hell does that mean anything?

Roman: Whenever I called Renee names you'd laugh.

Dean: ...*blushes darkly and stands and walks towards the door* I'm going to pick up Jessamine.

Roman: *waves* Bye lover-boy.

*As Dean starts to open the door, Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan run to the sides of the trailer.*

Dean: *shouting* FUCK YOU BABY ROSEY!!! *runs to the truck*

Bray Wyatt: You hear that brother? Deanie boy got a little crush on the pretty little Lamb. *grabs Erick's neck and makes him lean down* Get to the girl. Now.

*****************************************

Well. Here ya go. I have literally nothing to say because I'm very full and can't think straight. Next update may take a while so bare with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
1.6K 8 29
Dean Ambrose a young 17 year old grown up in a care home for most of his life is finally approaching his but as his final days approach he realises...
919 23 1
A Love From The Other Side; Dean Ambrose is a professional WWE wrestler. He's been dating to long time girlfriend Renee Young since they were younger...
26.2K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them