Speak |h.s. a.u.|

By imaginewithme19

"You want to know something, Annabelle?" Harry asked. She slightly nodded. "I'm okay with the fact that you... More

Speak |h.s. a.u.|
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Ideas
Chapter 80 + answers
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 52

3.2K 152 63
By imaginewithme19

Another steamy moment probably won't happen for a while, so you better cherish that last one, haha. I'll be away for the weekend, but I'll begin updating again on Monday. I love you all, I hope you're all happy. -K

Annabelle woke up with Harry's head on her chest, as per usual. He always ended up using her as a teddy bear in the middle of the night, not letting go until he awoke. Annabelle knew he was awake when his grip on her became tighter, his face moving to the crook of her neck. He sighed after a few moments, leaning up and giving her an adorable and sleepy smile, his eyes hardly open. She smiled back, rubbing his cheek with her hand.

"Did you sleep well?" She nodded, listening to his raspy morning voice. "I definitely did." A devious smile crept into his lips, making Annabelle's cheeks turn red. She still couldn't believe what had happened last night, she would never understand how it happened, it just happened. Everything went so quickly, but she didn't regret a single moment of it.

Harry, on the other hand, had mixed feelings. He loved it- of course he loved it. He still felt all of the crazy emotions, love, lust, happiness, pleasure, senselessness. He couldn't believe it happened either, but he was terrified that he had rushed Annabelle into doing something she wasn't ready for. She couldn't communicate with him, and it drove him crazy. He needed to know if he put her in an uncomfortable position or if she really wanted to do all of that on her own terms.

Harry laughed lightly, mumbling an, "I'm just kidding, baby." But Annabelle knew she would never hear the end of it. He would be making jokes about it for a while, she knew he would.

After a few cheek kisses, they decided to get out of bed and get ready to go look around London and find new shops and places to visit. When Annabelle was in the shower and washing her hair, she felt the sore spot on her neck and remembered Harry's lips on her skin, marking her. She knew she'd have to get him back some day and cover him in love bites so every woman would know he's taken, but she couldn't picture damaging his perfectly tan skin with a mark from her teeth.

She stood in front of the mirror, putting on makeup as Harry brushed his teeth. He rinsed his mouth, watching her apply the weird tubes of pale cream to her face and cover the slightly dark circles under her eyes and tiny scares that were on her forehead from acne when she was younger. She dabbed the cream on her neck, trying to cover up her bruise.

"Nuh uh," Harry took the makeup out of her hand and gently took a wet wipe to her skin. "You're not covering this up." He grinned, uncovering the dark bruise under her ear. She reminded herself to have Harry teach her how to perfect make a love bite, knowing he was a good teacher after the events of last night.

They held hands as they walked down the street, Annabelle insisting on walking again. It wasn't too cold today, but cold enough that she wore an oversized black sweater, Harry taking back his flannel for the day. Annabelle had washed his flannel a few times at her house, and it was starting to lose the scent of Harry, so she really wanted him to wear it again.

His hair was perfect, his ringlet curls pushed up with a scarf that he wrapped around his head like a bandana, his fingered adorned with silver rings.

They stopped at a small boutique that Harry insisted they enter. So Annabelle followed him around the store that was filled with dresses and jewelry, not too interested in anything. She hadn't wore a dress in who knows how long, she didn't feel comfortable in them and knew she didn't have the body to pull off something as beautiful as a dress.

"Do you like this?" Harry held up a small, light blue dress that was low-cut at the chest and slightly proofed at the hips. "You would look stunning in this." He said, imagining her pale skin in a dress, her legs and arms actually being shown to the world. She shook her head at the dress, she hated it.

Harry placed the dress back on the rack and continued looking around, asking her opinion on certain dresses. He finally found one he thought she would like, since it was black and not too revealing. He held it up, asking her if she liked it. She shrugged (which was a better response than shaking her head, like she'd done for every other dress) as she looked at the black lace material.

"Will you try it on for me?" He asked, hoping she'd agree. She bit her lip, her eyes trailing over the dress. "Please? You never dress up for me." Harry begged, trying to convince her into saying yes. She sighed, taking the dress in her hand and following him to a fitting room.

"Are you sure you don't want me to join you?" He asked before she closed the curtain, making her roll her eyes at how cheeky he was being today.

He couldn't wait to see her in a dress. He'd seen her in a bikini, he'd seen her half naked, he'd seen her in his shirts with nothing covering her legs, and he'd seen her in her normal jeans and t-shirts, but never in a dress. He knew she would look stunning, she always looked stunning no matter what she was wearing.

Annabelle examined herself in the mirror. Her chest was exposed, a small amount of her cleavage showing. The small straps that held the dress up at her shoulders complimented her collar bones that slightly stuck out. The dress ended above her knees, showing most of her legs. The dress was a bit tight around the chest and stomach area, but flowed out as it reach the top of her waist. She felt insecure, so much of her body on show like it had never been before. She'd never wore a dress like this, where the curves of her breasts and hips were so outstanding and easy to see. She was nervous for Harry too see her, but she remembered that he had basically seen her half naked in a bikini before, knowing the white shirt she wore didn't exactly cover her skin after it was wet from the salty ocean water, but even then she felt covered up. She realized how pale her skin was compared to the black material, and how her choker necklace made her neck look a bit longer and skinnier. She sighed, knowing Harry was waiting right outside of the curtain to see her, and her stomach did flips.

When she pulled back the curtain, she noticed Harry was talking to a worker about the store's elegance. His eyes drifted to the open curtain, not expecting to see it opened and revealing the most beautiful girl he'd ever laid eyes on. His lips parted as he turned around to fully face her, his eyes taking in every inch of her uncovered skin.

"You look," he shook his head, trying to figure out the right word to use. What word summed up beautiful, perfect, stunning, sexy, and amazing? Annabelle's mind immediately went to the worst, assuming he didn't like the sight in front of him. Ugly, stupid, horrendous, hideous, a pain to the eye? "So, so perfect." Harry finished his sentence, taking a step closer so he could put his hands on her waist.

He ended up buying the dress when she wasn't looking. He told her he thought that he dropped his phone near the entrance, and when she went to look, he purchased the dress and held the bad behind his back when he walked up to her, telling her he found his phone. He knew she'd try to talk him out of buying her something, especially a dress that was quite expensive, but money wasn't an object to him. He was financially stable, and if he wanted to buy his girlfriend a dress, then dammit he would do exactly that.

She didn't notice the bag in his hand until the entered a café and stood in line for drinks. She opened the bag, seeing the black lace and gasped, looking up to see his nervous eyes.

"I had to, Annabelle, you looked so beautiful." He made many excuses, but that was the best one. She shook her head, giving him a look. "I will not return it, I don't care if it would've cost a million dollars, I wanted to get you a gift and a did."

After going to other shops and Annabelle insisting on getting Harry something, they stood outside of the hotel with two bags in hand. Harry carried the bag with her dress and she carried the bag with his new shirt, he picked out a navy blue dress shirt made of silk. She had never bought anything for Harry, but he was constantly doing things for her. She felt like it was about time she repaid him, even if it was just by buying him a shirt.

They hung their new clothes in the closet and Annabelle got changed into his t-shirt. It was only seven p.m., but she was tired and he was starting to get tired as well. She logged into Netflix on the large flatscreen television, sitting with her legs crossed in the middle of the bed.

"What do you want for dinner?" Harry asked, sitting beside her. She lifted her head in thought, deciding she just wanted to order a pizza. Harry laughed at her, she was already in her pajamas and it wasn't even dark outside.

She turned around to grab a notepad and pen from the nightstand, writing down what she wanted to eat. She'd never written to Harry like this, and he loved it. Her handwriting was a little bit sloppy, the cursive letters lazily written on the light blue paper. Harry kissed her cheek, telling her he'd call for a pizza. He went to the small kitchen and called, ordering a cheese pizza, knowing Annabelle didn't like pepperoni.

Harry decided to change as well, into gym shorts and leaving his chest bare. He sat slightly in front of her, facing her instead of the television. She was intently watching The Office, a small smile on her lips, amusement clear on her face. She laughed as Dwight said his line, making Harry smile as he watched her.

The pizza arrived shortly and they ate on the bed, still watching television. Annabelle laughed at Dwight again, having to cover her mouth with her hand as her head leaned back, her eyes shutting. She was finished eating, and leaned back to lay down, keeping her eyes glued to the screen and a smile on her lips. Harry found out that watching her watch this show was more entertaining than watching the actual show. He took in the way she looked, her hair a bit of a mess, a happy look on her face, his t-shirt basically swallowing her, her shoulder uncovered because the shirt was so big that it just hung off of her body. He smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to her shoulder. Her hand moved to fix the shirt, but he wouldn't let her, telling her he liked the way it showed her skin.

The fourth episode had ended, and the room was silent as she looked through the other shows. Harry tucked his face in her chest, his breathing steadying as he held her. Once again, all his stress flew out of the window and all he could focus on was her. His heart thumped, loving her more with each beat.

"Annabelle," Harry said quietly, wanting her attention. She hummed, still scrolling through shows. "Annabelle." He repeated a bit louder, making her pause her actions to look at him. "Will you promise me something?" He sat up slightly so he could see her whole face. She slightly nodded, her lips in a natural, small pout.

"Promise me you'll never leave me." Harry moved his hand to caress her cheek with him warm hand, her jaw fitting perfectly in his palm. "Promise me you'll never get tired of me and leave me."

Annabelle was surprised at his words, she should be the one saying those things to him. He should be the one promising to stay with her, she was the one who was so unpredictable and sad most of the time. But she nodded without hesitation, her hand holding his.

"I can't stand the thought of not being with you." He let out a small breath, shaking his head. "I-" he stopped himself. What if he admitted it, what if he told her he loved her and she ran away or closed herself up again?

Annabelle's features softened and her hand squeezed his hand that still cupped her jaw. She wanted him to say it. She needed to hear it, after everything that has happened lately. She needed to know that he cared about her the way she needed to be cared for. Her eyes stared into his, admiring the pale green color.

"I have very strong feelings for you." Harry said, too nervous to say what he really wanted to say. She understood that he was nervous, she would be nervous too. She would give him time to work up the courage to say it, it would also give her time to figure out how she felt about him. What did being in love feel like? If she had to describe her feelings for Harry, she would say that she cared about him more than anyone in the world, that he meant everything to her and she wouldn't trade him for the world. When she imagined herself saying she loved him, she felt peace. She knew it was right, they were in love and just too afraid to admit it.

She moved over to grab the notepad, sparking excitement in Harry. She took a minute to scribble the words, and when he read it, his head felt like it was floating. Say it, Harry, the note read. He focused on the words, reading them over and over again until he was positive he was reading them correctly. He looked at her, both of them sitting up, but keeping the same close proximity. His eyes met hers and all they could do was stare at each other in adoration.

"Annabelle Mae," Harry used her middle name, moving her to sit on his lap, his legs outstretched and her legs on each side of him. He held her face in his hands, bringing his forehead to rest on hers. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
79.9K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season