Chapter 64

I'm excited for the next few chapters.

"Just let me kiss you already." Harry frowned as he pulled Annabelle into his chest. They had awoken an hour ago, both of them still sleepy and in their pajamas. She shook her head, a sly grin on her lips. Last night she avoided his kisses, just to aggravate him and make him work harder for a kiss. He whined, resting his head on the top of hers.

Annabelle reach one hand over to the counter and opened the notebook, writing down that she had to work today from noon to five p.m. Harry said he would take her to work and pick her up, instead of her having to walk like usual.

"You could stay here again tonight, if you wanted. It gets pretty lonely." Harry yawned. Annabelle shrugged, knowing she didn't have anymore clean clothes and her parents would wonder what's up. Annabelle yawned as well, snuggling her face closer to his bare chest as they stood in the middle of the kitchen.

Annabelle decided to go get ready for work after a few minutes of just standing there. She had an hour until she needed to be there. She changed into black leggings and her work shirt, stretching the purple material with her hands as she looked in the mirror. The cotton shirt hugged her breasts and stomach, making her uncomfortable. She pulled and tugged at the stomach of the shirt, finally getting it to stretch a bit and give her some breathing room.

"Damn," Harry entered the bathroom, his eyes roaming her body. "Why haven't you wore those pants around me before?" He grinned, lightly smacking her ass. Annabelle jumped away from him with red cheeks, pushing him away from the mirror so she could finish putting her makeup on.

"I'm kidding, love." Harry chuckled and stood behind her to wrap his arms around her waist. "You look beautiful." He complimented as she packed away her makeup and brushed her straightened hair.

"I love your hair, don't get me wrong, but your curly hair is so adorable." Harry moved her hair to the opposite side of her neck. "But your straight hair isn't too bad either." He kissed underneath her ear.

He nibbled on her skin, trying to seduce her enough to make her want to kiss him, but his plan failed. When she leaned closer to the mirror to apply lipgloss, making her lips look even plumper than before, Harry groaned in defeat

"You're such a tease." He crossed his arms as she stood on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his jaw, leaving a clear and shimmery lipgloss print on his skin.

Harry drove her to work, telling her to have a good day and stay safe. He puckered his lips, waiting for her to kiss him, but she kissed his nose instead and hopped out of the car, leaving him to mumble something about how she wouldn't stop being a tease. He waited until she got inside safely and then drove away, going to her house to get more of her clothes.

Annabelle had no idea Harry planned on going to her house, he didn't tell her. He used the spare key hidden under a flower pot to open the front door and walked up the stairs, entering the dark and dreary room of Annabelle's. He opened the curtains and lit one of the candles she had sitting on her nightstand while he picked out a few pair of pants, one of them being another pair of black leggings, and a couple of sweaters and t-shirts. He grabbed anything around her room he thought she would like to have and stuffed it in the duffle bag, blowing out the candle, and swung the bag over his arm to exit the empty house.

2:34p.m.
To: Annabelle<3
I miss you too much, come home.

2:35p.m.
To: Annabelle<3
There better not be any guys starring at your arse in those pants.

2:46p.m.
To: Harry Styles
Shh, I'm working.

3:27p.m.
To: Annabelle<3
What do you want for dinner?