Chapter 52

Another steamy moment probably won't happen for a while, so you better cherish that last one, haha. I'll be away for the weekend, but I'll begin updating again on Monday. I love you all, I hope you're all happy. -K

Annabelle woke up with Harry's head on her chest, as per usual. He always ended up using her as a teddy bear in the middle of the night, not letting go until he awoke. Annabelle knew he was awake when his grip on her became tighter, his face moving to the crook of her neck. He sighed after a few moments, leaning up and giving her an adorable and sleepy smile, his eyes hardly open. She smiled back, rubbing his cheek with her hand.

"Did you sleep well?" She nodded, listening to his raspy morning voice. "I definitely did." A devious smile crept into his lips, making Annabelle's cheeks turn red. She still couldn't believe what had happened last night, she would never understand how it happened, it just happened. Everything went so quickly, but she didn't regret a single moment of it.

Harry, on the other hand, had mixed feelings. He loved it- of course he loved it. He still felt all of the crazy emotions, love, lust, happiness, pleasure, senselessness. He couldn't believe it happened either, but he was terrified that he had rushed Annabelle into doing something she wasn't ready for. She couldn't communicate with him, and it drove him crazy. He needed to know if he put her in an uncomfortable position or if she really wanted to do all of that on her own terms.

Harry laughed lightly, mumbling an, "I'm just kidding, baby." But Annabelle knew she would never hear the end of it. He would be making jokes about it for a while, she knew he would.

After a few cheek kisses, they decided to get out of bed and get ready to go look around London and find new shops and places to visit. When Annabelle was in the shower and washing her hair, she felt the sore spot on her neck and remembered Harry's lips on her skin, marking her. She knew she'd have to get him back some day and cover him in love bites so every woman would know he's taken, but she couldn't picture damaging his perfectly tan skin with a mark from her teeth.

She stood in front of the mirror, putting on makeup as Harry brushed his teeth. He rinsed his mouth, watching her apply the weird tubes of pale cream to her face and cover the slightly dark circles under her eyes and tiny scares that were on her forehead from acne when she was younger. She dabbed the cream on her neck, trying to cover up her bruise.

"Nuh uh," Harry took the makeup out of her hand and gently took a wet wipe to her skin. "You're not covering this up." He grinned, uncovering the dark bruise under her ear. She reminded herself to have Harry teach her how to perfect make a love bite, knowing he was a good teacher after the events of last night.

They held hands as they walked down the street, Annabelle insisting on walking again. It wasn't too cold today, but cold enough that she wore an oversized black sweater, Harry taking back his flannel for the day. Annabelle had washed his flannel a few times at her house, and it was starting to lose the scent of Harry, so she really wanted him to wear it again.

His hair was perfect, his ringlet curls pushed up with a scarf that he wrapped around his head like a bandana, his fingered adorned with silver rings.

They stopped at a small boutique that Harry insisted they enter. So Annabelle followed him around the store that was filled with dresses and jewelry, not too interested in anything. She hadn't wore a dress in who knows how long, she didn't feel comfortable in them and knew she didn't have the body to pull off something as beautiful as a dress.

"Do you like this?" Harry held up a small, light blue dress that was low-cut at the chest and slightly proofed at the hips. "You would look stunning in this." He said, imagining her pale skin in a dress, her legs and arms actually being shown to the world. She shook her head at the dress, she hated it.

Speak |h.s. a.u.|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें