Chapter 65

Harry sucked on the spot below her ear, pressing his hips closer to hers, all of his actions slow. She let him mark her skin, feeling his hands roam her backside. She gasped when he pulled at her thighs, lifting her up and holding her as their lips attached. They kissed and touched each other all over until Harry walked them into the bedroom, pushing her body against a wall and kissing her harder. They were both getting turned on from the wet clothes that stuck to them, showing every curve of their bodies.

Harry laid Annabelle down gently on the bed, crawling so he laid over her with his arms supporting his weight. Their lips were needy and their kisses were beginning to get rushed as Harry threw his shirt on the floor and Annabelle scooted up on the bed so her back was pressed against the wooden headboard. Harry's hips rubbed against hers and his hands tugged at the bottom of her shirt. He began to raise it, catching Annabelle off guard. She broke the kiss and grabbed his hands, stopping his lustful actions.

"What, I," Harry swallowed and tried to catch his breath. Annabelle shook her head, all of the memories of London rushing back to her; how she pleasured Harry, only to find him sneaking around condoms.

Annabelle's eyes held fear and Harry was confused. Why didn't she feel the same way as him? Was he not turning her on as much as she were turning him on? Was he taking things too fast?

"Why do you look scared?" Harry pulled his body further way from hers and sat on his knees in front of her. She sat up as well, pulling down her shirt that had only revealed the bottom of her stomach.

"Was I going too quick? What did I do?" Harry's hand held Annabelle's, begging for an answer. All she did was shake her head and stand up, grabbing one of his t-shirts and her overnight bag before going to change in his bathroom. Harry changed into sweatpants and a sweater while she was gone, sitting on the edge of the bed. When she exited the bathroom in one of Harry's t-shirts and sweatpants, he knew he'd done something wrong. She never wore pants to sleep in, she'd always just worn Harry's shirt and underwear. He began asking himself if he made her insecure somehow.

Annabelle sat her bag on the floor, sitting in front of it and going through the clothes Harry had decided to pack for her. When she noticed a bra and a few pair of underwear at the bottom, she couldn't help the rosiness of her cheeks. Of course Harry had packed a pair of black lace underwear, only giving Annabelle more of a reason to be upset. Was sex really that important to him? Was sex so important that he had to sneak condoms around his girlfriend of only a few months?

If he wouldn't have been sneaking the condoms around, she probably wouldn't have been so upset. She understood that guys usually have a condom on them, maybe two, just in case, but he didn't have the balls to show them to Annabelle. Not that he had to tell her about them, but he didn't have to hide them from her. Did he seriously expect them to have sex, though? So soon?

Annabelle's mind was so busy questioning him that she didn't hear him clearing his throat to try to gain her attention. She picked up her old teddy bear from her bag and her heart warmed at how Harry knew she would miss it, but it didn't change that she was starting to wonder if Harry were just a douche who seemed sex more than love.

"Do you want to put your things in a drawer? I can clear one out for you." Harry's words were small as he sat beside her on the floor, leaving enough space for another person between them. Annabelle looked over at him and noticed his dark red lips and wet damp hair that hung over his shoulders. "Come on," Harry reach over for her hand and she hesitantly let him take it, pulling her up to her feet. He opened the top drawer of his dresser, moving a few sweaters to the side so she could neatly stack her t-shirts and jeans beside his clothes. When she lifted up her underwear and bra, she put her empty hand over Harry's eyes and hid them under her pants.