Chapter 74

"Please stay home today." Harry's lips mumbled against the skin on Annabelle's neck as him arms tightened around her waist. He didn't want Annabelle to leave him and go to work, not today. He needed her comfort still. Annabelle took a deep breath through her nose and nodded, cuddling closer to Harry's warm body and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Do you need me to call into work for you?" Harry's words were slightly slurred from sleepiness. Annabelle nodded and sat up to grab a phone from the nightstand, not really caring if it was hers or Harry's. It ended up being Harry's phone, and when he turned it on, a picture of Annabelle appeared, making her lightly gasp. He giggled and unlocked his phone, showing off his home screen of her in the kitchen with a piece of pizza hanging out of her mouth as she grinned at him, the rest of her pizza in her hand. She groaned, covering her forehead with her hand and shaking her head. Harry smiled as he allowed her to touch the buttons on the screen, dialing the flower shoppe.

"Angie? Hello, it's Harry. Annabelle won't be able to make it into work today." Annabelle pressed her lips to Harry's bare chest. Harry lightly laughed after a moment, rolling his eyes at Angie's cheeky suspicions.

"She isn't feeling very well. No, Angie, that's- no, no." Harry laughed and moved his head up so Annabelle could move her lips closer to his jawline. His free hand moved down her spine and rested on her hip.

"She'll be at work tomorrow, yes, good day to you too." Harry's words were polite and he hung up the phone. Annabelle stopped kissing him and rested her head beside his, her chin on his shoulder, and clicked on the photo app. Harry tried to keep his laughter silent as she found a folder dedicated to pictures of her, many of them being silly pictures that she had no idea were being taken. Annabelle's nose scrunched up when she came across a picture of her sneezing with her eyes screwed shut and her fingers holding her nose. She whined, making Harry begin to defend the picture.

"It's cute when you sneeze. No, you can't delete it!" Harry's hand swatted Annabelle's finger away from the little trashcan in the corner of the screen. She frowned and continued scrolling through the pictures, only seeing a few of them included Harry.

Annabelle went onto the camera app, immediately snapping a photograph of Harry and clicking on it, laughing when she seen how confused and tired he looked in the unexpected picture. He aimed the camera at her while she laughed and snapped more pictures, making her groan and nuzzle her face into his neck and allow her hair to cover her face. She could hear the click of more pictures being taken, but when the clicking noise stopped for a moment, she slowly pushed her hair away from her face. Harry had the phone laying on his chest and Annabelle sat up. Harry followed her actions, moving to sit with his back against the headboard.

"I wish you could understand how beautiful I think you are." Harry spoke, intently watching Annabelle sit with her legs crossed beside him and play with her fingernails. She peeked through her eyelashes to see if his words were true.

"The way that you look right now," Harry smiled, "It's my favorite." Harry breathed out and moved to sit on his knees and bend his body forward. His pressed his lips to Annabelle's, catching her off guard and making her fall back, tumbling off of the bed and onto the wooden floor. They both were in a fit of giggles as Harry leaned down, moving her hair from her face to see her cheeks were pink and her smile was large.

"I'm sorry," Harry continued laughing, only to be pulled off the bed by Annabelle. He landed on top of her with a huff, and he quickly rolled off of her to make sure he didn't completely crush her. He placed a hand on her thigh when they sat up, to examine her and make sure she didn't have any bumps or bruises caused by his body landing on hers.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Harry asked, both of them still smiling and lightly laughing about the situation. Annabelle shook her head, her cheeks still pink. Harry leaned closer to her, his other hand moving up to hold the back of her neck so she wouldn't fall back again, and pressed his lips to hers. Annabelle tried to pull away, remembering she needed to brush her teeth, but Harry didn't care. He wanted to kiss his girlfriend, he didn't care if they had just woken up. Annabelle placed her hands on Harry's chest to stop his lips from continuing to attack hers.