Chapter Eighteen

It had been two days since Harry seen Annabelle. He decided he should tell his mum the whole story. Harry couldn't help it, he just had to tell someone besides Gemma.

Anne and Gemma sat at the kitchen table with Harry while he told them, pretty much everything.

"She came down the stairs and was wearing the same shirt as I was- she didn't even plan that!" Anne and Gemma 'aww'ed. "After we went to the café, we went... Somewhere else," Harry hesitated. He has never told anyone except Annabelle about his secret little place. He always went there alone to calm down or get away for a while. Harry used to have the worst temper when his dad was around.

"Oh lord, Harry- did you... You know?" Anne's eyes went wide with fear.

"No! No," Harry laughed, shaking his head. "I haven't even kissed her yet." His smile faded.

"Aw, Harry!" Gemma lightly punched his shoulder. "Man up and kiss her!" They both shouted at the same time, making Harry smile again. He was so cute.

"It isn't that easy." Harry rested his arms on the table in front of him.

"Why not? Just take her on another date and kiss her. It is easy." Gemma laughed. "Girls like it when guys take the lead sometimes."

"No, Gemma. I don't think she is ready, you know? I mean, yeah, I want to kiss her. I do, but she always backs away when we start getting really close."

"Why would she do that? She obviously likes you!" Anne shouted, very flabbergasted. Who would turn down a kiss from her handsome son?

"I think she's scared." Harry's head hung low, thinking of how a girl so beautiful could be so distant and insecure.

"Make her feel safe." Anne quickly replied, and Harry suddenly just didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"Yeah, okay." He said lightly, standing up and walking out of the kitchen and to his room. After closing the door, he entered the built-in bathroom and took a shower.

Harry was drying his hair with a towel, the only thing on his body was  sweatpants when Anne knocked on his door.

"Harry, someone is here to see you." She said politely. By the way she sounded, Harry could tell she was talking about Annabelle, and he quickly threw the towel into the bathroom.

"Let them in!" Harry shouted, running a hand through his hair to make him a bit presentable. The door opened, and in walked Sandy. Sandy?

"Gem and I are heading out to the store. Want anything?" Harry's mother asked, and Harry shook my head. Anne shut the door, and he soon heard the front door open and close.

"Hi, Harry." Sandy smiled, and Harry saw that she was wearing a decent outfit for once, jeans and a shirt that covered most of her boobs. Most.

"Uh, hey." Harry replied, trying to sound nice.

"I just wanted to check up on you. We haven't hung out in a while." She grinned. Harry lightly laughed.

"Yeah." Then it fell silent. Sandy stood still, looking at Harry's chest.

"I like your tattoos." She said, and slowly started walking towards him.

"Um, thanks." Harry took in a small breath as her warm hands touched his chest, lightly rubbing up and down.

"I'm still trying to decide why you ran off last time. Don't you know how good I can make you feel, Harry?" Her lips kissed Harry's neck as she walked him backwards to the bed.

What would Annabelle think of me if she knew Sandy had been touching me like this? Would she even care?

Harry's back hit the mattress and Sandy straddled his lap. She bent down to continue kissing his neck, soon making her way up to Harry's lips. He almost wanted to stop everything, his mind not being able to forget about Annabelle, until Sandy's hand slipped into his pants, and she began touching him. Harry couldn't hold back the small moans and grunts. She soon even moved her mouth down there.

When she had finished her job, she kissed Harry's lips once more.

"Next time, we can have even more fun." She whispered in Harry's ear, and got up. She grinned evilly, walking out of his room, shutting the door behind her.

Harry laid on the bed, trying to catch his breath and come back to his senses. He wanted to throw up.

What just happened?