Chapter Fourty-Seven

tell me some things you'd like to see happen with Harry and Annabelle?

              "Do you remember the first time I took you there?" Harry asked, his fingers playing with the ends of Annabelle's hair as they sat on his bedroom floor, a smile on her face. She felt her cheeks heat up as she thought about going swimming with him on their first date; how she saw him strip down to his underwear as if it were no big deal. She began laughing, looking up to him to see him smiling, wondering what she was thinking of. "What? Nothing funny happened on our first date, it was romantic. We went swimming, and-" he realized what she was thinking about. "Oh." He laughed, a shy grin on his lips.

Annabelle looked down to their knees that were touching, her lips begging her to talk to him, but she refused. She continued smiling at him, loving the feeling she had right now. She never wanted this moment to end, ever. Last night after they had gone to sleep, it began to rain. Quickly, they threw their blankets and pillows into Harry's car and drove back to his house at three in the morning. They fell asleep in his bed, wrapped up in each other's arms. It was the first night she was able to rest peacefully and feel safe. There was just something about knowing he was right there, ready to fight any person or any feeling that was wanting to attack her, that made her fall asleep in no time.

He woke up with his head on her stomach and his arms holding her body as if it were his pillow. She was already awake, her fingers combing through his tangled hair. He lifted his head up, making her fingers stop their movements as he lifted himself up, pressing a kiss to her jaw and snuggling into her side. His body was bare, except for his black underwear. He had no problem being almost completely naked around anyone, especially her. She had no problem with him being almost naked, of course she enjoyed the feeling of his warm bare skin and the sight of his muscles and tattoos.

The clock read eleven a.m. and the weather outside was still cold and rainy, the sky darker than usual from the grey clouds covering the sun. Harry's fingers drew circles on Annabelle's hip, moving his fingers under her shirt and feeling the soft skin on her side. He could stay like this forever.

He sighed, deciding to get up and see what his mother and sister were doing today. He knew Anne wouldn't care for Annabelle sleeping over. Anne was the best mother anyone could ask for, easy going and calm, but strict when she needed to be. Anne adored Annabelle, and has made that known to Harry. He put a pair of sweatpants on and walked out of the room, sleepily walking down the stairs. Anne was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee while Gemma fixed breakfast.

"What were you doing coming home at three in the morning, Harry?" Anne asked, a grin on her face.

"Yeah, you woke me up, you little shit." Gemma sat down beside Anne. Harry smacked the back of her head and walked to the refrigerator.

"Annabelle and I were out, but it started raining, so we came back here." Harry's deep and raspy voice spoke as he poured a glass of juice.

"Ooh you're girlfriend is here?" Gemma sneakily tried to stand up to run upstairs, but Anne pulled her back into her chair. Harry mumbled something they couldn't understand and poured the rest of his juice into Gemma's bowl of cereal as he walked out, getting a laugh from Anne and shouted at by Gemma.

Annabelle had been in the shower for twenty minutes, finally entering Harry's room after half an hour with wet hair and a lazy outfit on. Harry attacked her in kisses, earning a small laugh from her.

Even though Harry was annoyed at Gemma constantly, it didn't stop him from deciding to make Annabelle go shopping with her this weekend. He let her snuggle her head into his chest as they sat on his bed, listening to music.