Chapter Fifty

Harry kissed his mother on the head, hugging her goodbye. Anne pulled Annabelle into a hug, telling them to have fun and stay safe. Annabelle hugged her back, loving the fact that Harry's mother liked her. She liked Anne, too.

They were in the car for an hour and a half so far. The rainy weather made Harry drive slower than usual, not daring to put Annabelle in a dangerous situation. Harry and Annabelle listened to music, Annabelle making Harry use both hands to steer instead of holding her hand. They stole sneaky glances at each other, and all he could think about is how much he loved and adored this girl. Harry stopped at a stop light, a certain question falling from his lips.

"How soon is too soon to be in love?" Annabelle's eyes widened slightly, her head quickly moving so she could see his face. He kept his eyes on the stop light, too scared to look at her surprised features. She shrugged, honestly not knowing the answer. She'd never been in love before, and she couldn't tell if she were in love yet, but she knew she was close.

Her mind was racing, questioning why Harry would say something like that. What if he was already in love with her, and she wasn't in love with him yet? Is it too soon? Did love at first sight exist- and if it did, was that the case here? Is four months too soon to be in love with someone who won't even talk to you? How could someone love me?

Two and a half hours into the drive, the rain has stopped and Harry was able to hold Annabelle's hand. When they arrived in London after almost four hours of driving, they were both excited to get out of the car and find something to eat. It was only two p.m., and they had all day to go sightseeing.

"Do you want to go to the hotel first?" Harry asked, pulling into a random parking lot. Annabelle shrugged, her eyes focused on the foreign place outside. Harry chuckled, deciding to go to the hotel to check in and unpack.

Annabelle held the handle of her suitcase, Harry holding his, as they stood at the front desk. Harry gave the clerk the information she needed, and she handed him two keys after winking at him. Harry smiled at her, and Annabelle was confused as to why the clerk winked, but wasn't flirting any other time. She understood when they stood in front of the door to their room, a small metal heart on the door. Harry had rented a honeymoon room. When he opened the door, she could smell a candle burning and walked in to see one large bed and a bathroom with a huge bathtub. She sat her suitcase beside the bed, turning around with her mouth agape. Harry laughed at her reaction, moving their suitcases to the closet beside them.

Annabelle almost felt awkward, but at least it wasn't one of those rooms with a heart-shaped bed with rose petals and candles everywhere, right? She shook her head, giving Harry a look.

"I told you I would make this trip romantic," he moved to hold her waist. "Of course I had to get they honeymoon suite." He laughed, knowing this was a funny joke to her. He knew she'd find it funny and stupid instead of romantic. It was funny to him too, knowing they probably wouldn't even be getting to third base this week. There wasn't a reason for him to get this room, he just wanted to impress her.

Harry went to the bathroom to freshen up, and when he came out he saw Annabelle laying on the huge bed with her arms and legs spread out as if she were a starfish. He sat beside her, handing her a few pamphlets.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked, moving to hold himself up above her as she moved up so her head was on a pillow. She looked through the papers, and picked one, laying the rest aside. His arms were on each side of her head, their faces close. She smiled, flipping over the pamphlet to show a picture of The London Eye.

"We'll go there tonight, when it's sunset, yeah? It'll be more romantic that way." He grabbed the paper and chucked it across the room, making her smile widen as she shook her head. He leaned down to kiss her, just because he could. Her hands moved to tangle her fingers in his hair, breathing in his scent and pulling him even closer. He mumbled something, but she couldn't understand what it was, considering his lips were pressed so much against hers.

"Huh?" She said, making his movements immediately stop. His eyes were wide as he put a bit of distance between their faces. "You-" he was shocked. "You just said a real word to me-" he sat up, pulling her up with him. He was on his knees in front of her, both of them still on the bed. He was confused and shocked to say the least, a small smile coming over him as he let out a small laugh. He was so happy, she said an actual word.

She didn't understand why he laughed, and started doubting whether she should've let an actual word slip from her lips.

"Say something else!" He exclaimed, grabbing her hands. She shook her head, slightly grinning. She wasn't giving up that easily. It was just one word. Harry sighed, "Pleaaase." He frowned, moving to tuck his head in the crook of her neck. She leaned back so they were both laying down, him begging her to talk again. She shook her head a final time, making him give up.

He laid still, his face still cozied up on her neck. "You have a beautiful voice." He whispered, hugging her body and pulling her closer. He had only heard a few sounds from her in the many months he knew her, but they were enough to know she had a tiny voice that he could listen to forever. "I can't wait until the day you speak to me again." He kissed her neck, moving his lips up to her jaw and cheek, then back down to her mouth.

After a small make-out session, Annabelle made Harry calm his hormones and watch television while she went to the bathroom to fix her hair that was pulled up. She only took ten minutes to get ready and Harry lead her back to his car so they could find something to eat. The weather was cold, but Annabelle was wearing a long sleeve black shirt and Harry's flannel, so she wanted to walk. She pulled his hand, making him move from his car. She pulled him along with her, walking down the sidewalk that only had a few other people on it.

"If you get cold, tell me." Harry said, pulling her body close to his and putting his arm over her shoulders as they walked to an Italian restaurant and enjoyed a "romantic" dinner, according to Harry.