Chapter 66

Harry hummed as his fingers trailed up and down Annabelle's legs. He laid on his side, his elbow on the pillow to support his head and Annabelle laid on her back beside him. She listened to him quietly sing in her ear, chills on her legs where his fingertips touched.

"I wish you'd never have to leave." Harry whispered, his eyes staring at this lovely bundle of sunshine in front of him. She looked at the clock, seeing that she only had an hour until she had to work. She reach up to push his curls behind his ear and kiss his jaw. He leaned down to kiss her lips, but she wouldn't let him, because she hadn't gotten out of bed to brush her teeth yet.

When she stood up beside the bed, Harry reach over and pulled her back down and tucked her close to his chest. He had a goofy grin on his lips as he peppered kisses all over her face. She groaned, despite the smile that had taken over her face, and pushed him away to run to the bathroom.

Annabelle took a shower, taking her time to let the steam clear her head and the hot water cleanse her skin. After stepping out of the shower only to realize she had left her clothes in Harry's room, she wrapped the towel around her body, tucking it at her chest. She kept her arm around the top of the towel when she exited the hot room, feeling as if she'd been hit the face with cold air. Shivers ran up her legs as she entered Harry's room and walked quickly to his drawers. She opened the top drawer, pulling her underwear and bra out, tossing it on the bed.

"Wow," Annabelle's head turned to see Harry standing in the doorway. He looked at her in awe, realizing how much he loved these little moments that probably wouldn't mean anything to any normal guy. Seeing Annabelle running around in her towel with her wet and tangled hair all over the place as she dug out her clothes from his drawer made him wish she could always be here with him.

Annabelle turned back around to find the rest of her outfit for the day, pulling out her black jeans and work shirt. She grabbed all of her clothes in one hand, walking past Harry and into the bathroom. She slid her underwear on and lifted up her shirt, not being able to find her bra. She looked around the floor to see if she dropped it and heard a knock on the door. She hid her naked body behind the white door as she opened it.

"You dropped this." Harry held up his hand, dangling her navy blue bra from its strap by his finger. She wanted to smack the smirk off of his lips as she hesitantly reach out to grab it from him, then quickly pulled her arm inside and shut the door.

"Don't leaaave," Harry whined as he hugged her from behind, snuggling his nose closer to her neck. She turned around in his arms and stood on her tiptoes, slightly puckering her lips. Harry puckered his as well, leaning closer, but pulled away when she leaned in further. She let out a breath from her nose as she crinkled it, slapping at his chest. He grinned as he caught her lips in his for a real kiss, trying to make it last as long as possible. He did the same thing when he stopped his car in front of the flower shoppe, keeping her lips captive on his so she couldn't leave him just yet. When she finally broke the kiss, she gave him a small smile and kissed his chin, then exited the car.

Annabelle only had to work five hours today, but five hours without Annabelle felt like an eternity to Harry. He found himself sitting alone on the couch with his guitar and Annabelle's notebook, writing a song about how love struck he became with her. He filled two pages with scribbles of lyrics, some of them being scratched out and some of them being underlined, as if they were some of the most important and meaningful lyrics he could ever think of.

When the clock hit three-thirty, he was already in his car and on his way to pick up his girlfriend from work. She got off work at four, and he was there five minutes early. He stepped inside of the door, making a small bell chime above him.