Chapter Thirty

Annabelle stepped out of the shower, ringing out her long hair and wrapping the towel around her body. She grabbed her phone that was blasting All Time Low's new album, and ran to her room so no one would see her in a towel. She closed her curtains and let the towel fall to the floor, running to get underwear and a bra. She had finally shaved her legs and it made her so happy. She wasn't hard to please.

After getting dressed and combing her hair, she put on a little bit of makeup. She wanted to start wearing eyeliner, but would Harry like that?

Harry is my boyfriend, Annabelle thought, for about the thousandth time since yesterday. Her and Harry had spent the night in the little tent, cuddling and kissing a whole bunch. She blushed just thinking about it. Harry dropped her off at her house this morning, making sure to kiss her slowly and sweetly before she left the car. He had her wrapped around his finger.

Harry stepped out of the shower, grabbing his phone that was playing The 1975 quietly (he didn't want to disturb his mother, who was making lunch downstairs). He wrapped the towel around his waist and ran his hand through his wet hair, that was getting super long. Would Annabelle like it if he cut his hair shorter like he had it when they met? Or would she like it long?

Harry walked to his room, throwing the towel down and grabbing underwear from the drawer. He picked up a shirt from the floor, sniffing it. It didn't smell too bad, so he put it on and a pair of blue skinny jeans. He put a bandana in his hair, keeping it away from his face. He made sure to text Annabelle, asking about his hair.

To: Annabelle <3
Should I cut my hair, or ??

From: Annabelle <3
you're such a girl

To: Annabelle <3
So does that mean no hair cut?

From: Annabelle <3
i guess I'll be the man in this relationship

It was crazy, she was actually being open and flirty with Harry.

To: Annabelle <3
Fine, I won't cut my hair. I'll let it grow down to my ass.

From: Annabelle <3
what ass?

To: Annabelle <3
Ha ha, very funny !!

Harry smiled, setting his phone down and running downstairs to get some food. His smile was so big, and wasn't going to disappear any time soon.

Harry told his mom about Annabelle and him finally being in a real relationship, and Anne couldn't be happier for him. He was really happy, too. She had him wrapped around her finger.