Chapter Fifteen

Believe it or not, but the rest of lunch wasn't awkward. Annabelle used her hair to hide the mark as best as she could. It stung, almost as bad as her legs.

She couldn't stop thinking about the way Harry's lips moved on her neck, how they searched all over for her weak spot, how his hands lightly held her hips against the wall.

She closed her eyes, laying down on her bed, and tried to remember every single detail. From the way he whispered her name, to the way his eyes met hers.

That's when she remembered something that completely ruined everything; his text to her. The rude one, that made her feel stupid. Not only did it make her feel stupid when she read it, but now she feels stupid for letting him have so much control over her; for kissing her, for marking her, for his hands holding her against the wall.

I feel so stupid.

Annabelle grabbed her phone and read over the message, over and over.

Hey... Why not make him feel stupid?

She grinned, typing a reply.

To: Harry
That's not what it seemed like when you were sucking on my neck.

She laughed at the message as she sent it.

Harry closed his eyes, remembering every detail, being able to hold her, being able to kiss her neck, making her breathing erratic. He loves the effects he has on her, he loves the effects she has on him.

Harry's eyes shot open when he felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He pulled it out, expecting a text from Danny. They had been talking about hanging out soon. Harry even told him about Annabelle. Harry also told him about Sandy and how she loves to bask in sluttiness. Danny's excited to meet Sandy.

"Ooh, texting your girlfriend?" Gemma walked into the room, winking.

"I don't have a girlfriend, Gemma." Harry said dully. Harry looked at his phone. It was from Annabelle.

"Are you sure? You and Annabelle seem to be pretty close." She giggled, sitting beside Harry. Harry rolled my eyes. I wish.

From: Annabelle
That's not what it seemed like when-

"Gemma!"

"Harry!" She gasped as she read the message.

"What?" Harry stood up, grabbing his phone.

From: Annabelle
That's not what it seemed like when you were sucking my neck.

His mouth dropped open, mostly in confusion. He loves the fact that she came up with a good comeback. Wait, what?

"You didn't!" Gemma gasped again.

"Oh, I did." Harry laughed. But what does Annabelle mean? Harry scrolled threw their recent texts, seeing a text he meant to send to Sandy.

"Oh no." Harry muttered. Wait, he sent that before she came over. She wasn't angry then... But, what?

"What?" Gemma asked.

"I accidentally sent Annabelle a text saying I shouldn't have hung out with her. I meant to send it to Sandy."

"Sandy?" Harry sighed, and spilled everything to Gemma. From him and Annabelle going to the field and swimming, to today.

"But why wasn't she angry at you earlier, if you sent that text before she even got here?" Gemma asked.

"I don't know, I just..." Harry groaned. "I don't know what to do, Gem. I just really like Annabelle and she seems to like me, at least a little bit. I want her to be mine, I just don't know where to go from here. I gave her a damn hickey!" He shouted, falling back onto the couch.

"Harry," Gemma smiled, sitting beside me. "Be a gentlemen. Buy her flowers, ask her on a date. Take her somewhere romantic, with a candlelit dinner, something cliché. She'll totally fall for you." Harry smiled, he like that idea.

"Thanks." He nudged Gemma.

"No problem, asswipe." She replied, laughing as she stood up and walked away.