Chapter Four

Harry couldn't help but hope that he didn't go too far by kissing Annabelle's cheek. The thought of her being afraid of him, or creeped out by is actions terrified him. He has never known of a guy who liked a girl so much, without even talking to her, like having a real conversation. He wondered if she would write him a letter or text him. Maybe. Maybe he should get her number some time.

He almost wanted to ask her on a date today, but she seemed very distant and uninterested. Obviously she isn't going to be all over him, though. She doesn't even know him, and she has self-respect, Harry can tell. He just wishes she would talk or communicate with him and let him get to know her. He could see himself with her. Maybe.

You'd think Annabelle would miss talking, but she has gotten so used to being quiet. She does miss communicating with people, but she has never talked much, except for her family. She didn't have many friends in school.

She wonders how many friends Harry has.

Quit, Annabelle.

She guesses it really doesn't matter anymore. She is fine by herself, she is used to it. She doesn't need anyone. She refuses to let anyone become close to her. She has always somehow found a way to push everyone she were to love away, and now here she is, weird freak who doesn't talk.

She wonders what Harry thinks of himself.

She sighed, then rolled over and went to sleep. It was only eight at night, but she had nothing else to do except think, and at the moment she couldn't seem to stop thinking about a certain person that she does not want to think about.

I wonder if Harry is asleep yet.

Speak |h.s. a.u.|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara