Ideas

I have a loose plan for Harry and Annabelle's story. I know how I want certain events to take place, I have these characters living in my head and I am constantly thinking of new ideas and new chapters. As of right now, I want your help. I want your point of view, your imaginations, your hopes for this story. I know you want Annabelle to talk, you're dying for her to speak, I know. I am too, but it might be a lot longer before she speaks, if she does. I would love to see how you interpret Harry and Annabelle, their story, their relationship, and the other characters. Comment your point of views on them and tell me what you hope to receive from reading their story, I desperately need some inspiration to keep writing this without giving up for months at a time like I have been. Also, comment any questions you'd like to ask a certain character. If you could sit down and have a personal discussion with one of the characters from this book, what would you ask them? I would love to do a chapter where I write answers to your questions from the characters' points of view; like a little interview with the "cast" of Speak. Sound fun?
I love you all. Don't be shy, comment as many questions as you'd like, comment as many hopes and imaginative scenarios you have for this story and the characters. I need help from you right now, before this small light of inspiration and determination completely dwindles out, forcing Harry and Annabelle's life to be put on hold for too long.