Chapter Twenty-One

"Come on, Annabelle. We've done this before." Harry said, taking a step closer to her. She lightly shook her head, looking down. He placed his hands on her cheeks.

"I'm not going to judge you. I promise. Hey, I won't even look. I'll get in first." He said, giving her a small smile and walking into the water, only in his underwear.

Harry kept his back facing her, giving her space, time, and privacy. It took a while, but she finally decided to get in with him; his t-shirt the only thing covering her beautiful body.

"Now was that so hard?" He teased, making her grin as he lightly splashed her with water. She rolled her eyes, a smile breaking free on her face and she splashed him back.

Boy, did she have a beautiful smile.

They had a splash war, just like last time, and somehow he ended up with Annabelle in his arms as they stared at each other, just like last time.

He looked down to her lips as she licked them innocently, her eyes still on his. He leaned in closer, their noses were touching. She didn't move, her breathing became unsteady.

"I want to kiss you, Annabelle." He whispered, pulling her body closer to his by her waist. She nodded.

So Harry kissed her. He pressed his lips to hers gently, allowing her to feel comfortable, taking his time. He soon began to move my lips and she followed, copying my actions and movements, trying to figure out what exactly kissing is and how to do it.

And then,

He woke up.

Harry couldn't stop thinking about Annabelle, about the dream, about why she stopped paying attention to him. She knows something that she shouldn't. Harry bets she knows about what happened with Sandy.

Shit, that wasn't supposed to happen. He still doesn't know why he let her touch him like that. It's like he went blind, like he just stopped thinking about everything. He wishes he could go back and erase everything with Sandy. She's done nothing but ruin his chances with Annabelle. Every time he thinks about it, he wants to throw up.

If Annabelle knows about Sandy, she'll never want to date him. I mean, come on, you'd have to be a total idiot to want to actually date Sandy. She's a... He won't say it. Harry is a polite gentlemen. He won't say it.

Sandy just isn't the type to stick to one guy. That's all.

Maybe if Harry clears the water, Annabelle will actually look at him again... But he can't just tell Annabelle to her face that he has hung out with Sandy twice, and let too much happen.

He knows Annabelle likes him. It's obvious. She plays hard-to-get. Not to sound egotistical, but seriously, she totally wants him, and by telling her about Sandy, she'd really be upset.

So why should Harry tell her? Maybe he should just give Sandy a little distraction...