Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 51

17.8K 441 466
By Whatsuphello1

I am so , incredibly sorry my updates are so late and I try my best to sit my ass down and write a chapter for you , although there are so many other things I need to do , which makes it even more difficult . I'm sorry .

Since I don't really have anything to write , this chapter is going straight to Harry's birthday .

Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis woke up extra early , earlier than he used to wake up to school . He groaned as he shut the alarm clock down , then reminded it's Harry's birthday . A smile spread on his lips as he crawled out of bed , he took clothes with him and got in the shower .

~

Louis was on his way to Harry's house , a cake in his hands . Jay helped him yesterday , letting him help her as much as he could . He was freezing , hurrying to get to Harry's house .

When he reached his doorstep , he held the cake with one hand , the other knocking on the door softly , not to wake anyone up on purpose .

Anne opened the door , she gave Louis a warm smile , "Good morning , Louis ." She opened the door wider to let him in .

"Morning Anne ." He smiled back , Anne took the cake from his hands so he could shake his coat off .

"I'll go put it in the kitchen , you go wake Harry up , yeah ?" Anne said , Louis nodded and walked up the stairs to Harry's room .

He was really proud of himself that he could keep everything a secret from Harry . He had so much planned for today , and he wanted it all to go smoothly .

He opened the door quietly , poking his head inside to see Harry under the covers , still asleep . He tiptoed inside and closed the door , taking his shoes off . He crawled on the bed and lied next to Harry , smiling at his soft , sleeping face .

He moved his hand up to tuck Harry's hair behind his ear , he pressed a light kiss to his cheek and cuddled himself to his warm body .

"Hazzie ..." He tapped his shoulder , "Hazzie , wake up . It's your birthday , come on ." He shook him gently . He pressed soft kisses to his cheek , his thumb rubbing his temple softly .

Harry moved a little and let out a breath , through his nose , he opened his eyes slowly and smiled at Louis . "Morning ."

Louis smiled back , his insides tingling because of Harry's morning voice . "Morning . Happy birthday ." He grinned and kissed his cheek again .

Harry lifted one arm , letting Louis cuddle himself close to his body , "Thank you ."

"I planned so much for us to do today ." Louis tucked his face under Harry's chin , his hand drawing soft circles on Harry's back .

"Yeah ?" Harry hugged him closer , "Mind telling me what did you plan ?"

"Nope ." Louis giggled , "It's a surprise ."

"Hm . Just tell me , does it involve getting out of bed ?"

Louis giggled , "Yes , it does ."

"Shame . Want to stay with you in bed all day ." Harry held him closer , pressing a kiss to the top of his head .

"We will have time to cuddle , don't worry ." Louis blushed , giving Harry a light squeeze , "Now up up , can't waste time ." Louis pried himself from Harry's hold on him , he got out of bed and pulled at Harry's arm , "Up up !"

Harry groaned , "Not now ..."

"Hazzie , come on !" Louis whined , he tugged at his arm once again before dropping it on the bed , he stood on the mattress and started jumping , "Get up get up !"

Harry sat up and wrapped his arms around Louis' knees , making him fall on the bed next to him . "Thank god you stopped ." Harry let out a sigh , "If you want me to get up , give me a kiss ."

"Go brush your teeth ." Louis giggled as he held Harry's face in his hands , stopping him from getting closer to him . Harry grabbed Louis' waist and got out of bed with him , carrying him to the bathroom .

After Harry finished brushing his teeth he took his shirt of , Louis gave him a confused look .

"I need to shave , and I always get cream on my shirt ." Harry took the chaving cream and razor , "Want to help ?"

"I-I don't want to cut you ." Louis said worriedly .

"You won't , I'll guide you ." Harry reassured him , he put shaving cream on his hands and smeared it on his face and neck . He plugged the sink and filled it with water , "Come here ." He took Louis' hand .

"Harry -" "You'll do great , don't be afraid ." Harry promised , "As long as you don't move the razor side to side , you won't cut me , I promise ."

Louis nodded , he grabbed the razor from Harry's hands and tilted his head up , slowly and carefully moving the razor from his neck to under his chin . He cleaned the cream with the water in the sink , "What do I do now ?"

Harry took the razor and showed him , Louis nodded and took the razor , carefully sliding it on his skin , checking there aren't any cuts .

Harry pursed his lips in so Louis could shave under his nose , he was watching Louis the entire time , admiring his concentrated expression .

Louis finished shaving his face , "Done ." He cleaned the razor and put it on the counter , Harry unplugged the sink and washed his face with soap , dried his face and put a bit of cream on his shaved skin .

Louis gave him a confused look , "Why cream ?"

"Gems said it keeps the skin soft ." Harry rolled his eyes playfully , I already got used to put it on after I shave ."

Louis nodded , "Come on now , let's go ." He grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bathroom , but Harry pulled him back , "Where's my kiss ?" He winked , Louis shook his head with a giggle and pressed a kiss to his lips , "Now can we go ?"

Harry smacked a sloppy kiss to his cheek , "Yeah ."

"Harry ." Louis whined and wiped his cheek , Harry laughed and tugged him down the stairs .

Anne just finished making tea as she saw the two walking into the kitchen .

"Happy birthday , my baby !" Anne engulfed Harry in a hug , "You're twenty already , I can't believe it ! Time flies ."

"Don't get too emotional , mum ." Harry chuckled and squeezed her .

"Yeah , I probably shouldn't . You're still my baby , though ." She laughed softly and kissed his cheek . Harry smiled softly and pulled back from their hug , "I made you two some tea , and there's the cake Louis and Jay made ."

Harry turned to Louis , "You made me a cake ?"

Louis nodded shyly , "Y-yeah , my mum helped me though ." He blushed . Harry grinned and pulled him close by the waist , pecking his lips , "Thank you ."

Anne cut the cake and put a few pieces on a plate , she placed it on the living room table along with two cupd of tea . Harry and Louis thanked her , Harry sat down on the couch and pulled Louis to sit sideways on his lap , he pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Now , will you tell me what did you plan for the morning ?"

"We're going out for breakfast , with our families . Then I'll take you somewhere , it's a secret ." Louis handed Harry his cup of tea , then took his .

~~

Harry parked the car outside the Cafe , Louis and him got out of the car , Anne , Robin and Gemma getting out of Robin's car . They all walked together to Louis' family , who was waiting by the entrace with the hostess .

The twins , Daisy and Phoebe ran up to Harry anf hugged him , "Happy birthday !"

"Thank you , girls ." Harry wrapped each arm around a girl with a smile , he kissed their heads . Jay was next to hug him , "Happy birthday , dear ."

"Thanks ." Harry hugged her , minding Doris in her arms . He smiled at the small girl , "Hello ." He let her hold onto his finger , he made a face at her , making her smile .

"They're precious little things ." Anne looked at Doris in Jay's arms , then at Ernest in Lottie's arms .

"Yeah , they are ." Jay smiled and pressed a kiss to Doris' head .

"Let's get in , now . It's cold outside ." Dan opened the door for everyone to get in the Cafe .

The hostess showed them their reserved table , she placed menus on the table and said a waiter will come in a bit to take their orders .

Harry and Louis sat next to each other , they shared a menu .

"Do you want to share a meal ? I'm not really hungry ." Louis asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah , sounds good ."

They discussed for a bit what meal should they take , deciding they'd take pancakes with syrup .

A waiter came to their table with a smile . "Good morning , I'm Corey and I'll be serving you . Are you ready to order ?"

Everyone gave him their orders , Corey nodded and wrote it all down , "Okay , your food will be ready in a few ." He smiled and walked away .

"So , Harry . How is it going back to boxing ?" Jay asked .

"It's going good . I'm starting off slowly though , it has been a few months ." Harry wrapped one arm around Louis' waist , "Coach said that in a few more months he'll have a proposition for me , but I still need to train some more ."

"Did he tell you what proposition ?" Louis asked , Harry shook his head , "No , he said he wants to keep it a secret and ask me when I'm ready ."

"Did he give you a clue on what the proposition is about ?" Gemma asked , and Harry shook his head again , "No ."

"I haven't seen Paul in quite a while ." Louis said , a small smile on his lips .

"He remembers you , you know ? He asked about you , how things are ." Harry gave him a smile .

"O-oh , really ?" Louis' cheeks reddened a bit , Harry nodded . "Yeah , asked if I still beat people for being near you ."

Louis giggled , "Well he isn't wrong , is he ?"

"No he isn't ." Harry laughed , he pressed a kiss to his temple and tucked him into his side .

~~

Breakfast was over , Harry and Louis got into Harry's car .

"Okay , I need you to drive to this street ." Louis gave Harry a note , "I'll explain everything when we're there ."

"Uh , okay ." Harry was a little confused but nodded , he started the car and started driving to the street Louis gave him .

Louis was so nervous , he really hoped Harry is going to like his surprise . His knee was jumping slightly and he bit on his lower lip , he rubbed his hands together and watched as Harry took a turn to the street he told him to .

"Okay , uhm , park here ." Louis pointed to a house , Harry parked the car on the street and turned to Louis , "What now ?"

"Come on out ." Louis took off his seatbelt and got out of the car . His hand reached for his back pocket , maing sure what he needed is still there .

He took Harry's hand and stood in front of a one story house . The house wasn't huge , but it wasn't small either ; just the perfect size .

"Okay , uhm . This is present number one for your birthday ." Louis reached for his back pocket and pulled the key out , he placed it in Harry's hand and closed it into a fist .

Harry gave him a confused look , he opened his fist and saw the key . He looked up at Louis , then at the house . He quickly realized what's going on , his mouth opened to say something , but nothing came out .

"D-do you like it ?" Louis asked , biting his lip as he watched Harry's expression .

Harry grabbed Louis and pulled him close to him , pressing their lips together . Louis pressed his hands to Harry's cheeks , sighing in relief .

Harry pulled back , pressing one more kiss to Louis' lips , "Thank you ."

"Welcome ." Louis said with a small smile , "Want to go in ?" He asked , Harry nodded and kept one arm wrapped around Louis' waist as they walked in the path towards their soon-to-be shared house .

Harry unlocked the house and opened the door , taking a step inside . The house was bare , but he could still see how good it's going to be as theirs .

Harry walked around the living room , it was big and cozy . It wasn't separated from the kitchen , and there's a place for a dining table . The kitchen wasn't huge , it was the perfect size .

He walked to the bedrooms' area , grabbing Louis' hand on the way . The rooms area had three stairs , separating them from the rest of the house . They weren't in a hallway , more like a a square , with space .

They walked into the master bedroom , there was a bathroom connected . There were two guest bedrooms , one more bathroom and a toilet .

They went back to the entrace . "Did you like the house ?" Louis asked , Harry turned to him with a smile , he pressed a kiss to his lips , "I loved it . Thank you ."

Louis smiled , he pressed a quick kiss to Harry's cheek and they walked out of the house .

"Where to now ?" Harry asked as he opened the car door for Louis . "Your place ." He pressed a kiss to Harry's cheek and got in .

Harry's eyebrows raised but he didn't question , just drove to his place .

~~

Louis pulled Harry to his attic , he asked Anne to organize the place . It took him a bit while , he was so embarrassed to ask her to do such thing but she immediately agreed .

Louis stood behind Harry and covered his eyes as they walked up the stairs to the attic .

"Ready ?" He asked , Harry nodded . Louis quickly took his hands off his eyes and watched his expression .

The mattress was placed in front of the window , it had soft covers on . There was a bowl with strawberries and chocolate , two mugs of steaming hot chocolate near the bowl .

"I- I thought we could have some time together . Uh , we're going to a club later today , at night . And , and I thought we can -" Louis was cut off by Harry's lips , "You're rambling ."

Louis blushed and looked away , Harry grinned and pecked his cheek , "This is perfect ." He took off his shoes , Louis doing the same . They sat on the mattress , Harry reached for the strawberries bowl and sat himself in front of Louis , he took a strawberry out and placed half of it in his mouth , holding it in front of Louis .

Louis giggled and leaned forward , he bit on the strawberry , kissing Harry in th process . Harry grinned and placed the bowl down , he grabbed Louis' waist and pulled him to sit between his legs , his back pressed to his chest .

Louis took the bowl and put it on his lap , he took a strawberry and reached his hand up , letting Harry bite on it .

Harry pulled his phone out , he turned the front camera towards them and started recording . Louis placed halp strawberry in his mouth , holding the other half for Harry to bite on . Harry bit on the strawberry and kissed Louis , Louis giggled and pulled back , pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek .

Harry stopped recording , he took a strawberry with chocolate on it , and smeared the chocolate across Louis' cheek .

"Harry ." Louis whined , Harry tilted Louis' face up and held it in place , he licked a fat strip on his cheek to take the chocolate off .

"Ugh , Harry ! Your saliva is all over me ." Louis wiped his cheek .

"So ? We always share saliva ." Harry winked , Louis elbowed him gently , "Don't do that ." Harry chuckled and pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Only because you asked ."

Louis rolled his eyes playfully , "You'd better , remember we agreed I'm dangerous ."

"You ? Dangerous ?" Harry laughed , and Louis nodded , "Yeah , I am . I'm a ninja ."

"I've never seen your ninja moves . Explain that ?"

"If you haven't seen my ninja moves , it means I am a good ninja ." Louis held a strawberry for Harry to eat .

"A ninja , huh ?" Harry moved the bowl off Louis' lap , he hugged Louis' waist tightly in his hands and started tickling him , "Let's see you escaping this , ninja !"

Louis burst into giggles , "Stop !"

"Nope , you need to stop me , ninja ." Harry chuckled , "I will stop only if you stop me , or admit you're not a ninja ."

"But I am !" Louis fought , he squirmed in Harry's arms and pushed as his hands , still giggling like mad .

"Well then ." Harry kept tickling him , Louis kicked his legs and surrendered , "I'm not a ninja ! I'm not , just stop !"

Harry stopped and pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Now , we're going to agree you're my baby hedgehog , yeah ?"

"Why hedgehog ?" Louis asked as he tried catching his breath .

"Because you're tiny and cute even though you think you're threatening ." Harry squeezed him softly and placed the bowl back on his lap .

~~

It was close to 10p.m , Harry and Louis were at Louis' place , getting ready to go out with friends .

"Are you ready ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and finished tying his shoes , Harry helped him into his coat .

"We're coming back here after , right ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded . He held Harry's hand as they stepped out of the house , walking to Harry's car .

"Happy birthday !!" Niall called and hugged Harry . "Thanks mate ." Harry patted his shoulder .

Liam and Winter hugged him together , feeling Zayn hugging him from the back . He laughed , "Good to see you mates ."

"Who's ready to party ?!" Niall called and they walked into the club , Harry kept his arm around Louis the entire time .

They walked to the bar , Harry ordered him and Louis beer . He handed a bottle to Louis , they clicked their bottles together , Harry pressed a kiss to his lips before taking a gulp from his beer .

Louis took a small sip , Harry placed his hand on his hip , "Dance with me ?"

Louis bit his lower lip and nodded , Harry smiled and they left their coats on the table with Liam and Winter , walking to the dance floor .

Louis clung to Harry all the way , Harry held him close and chose a spot for them , where there weren't as much people .

He turned to face Louis and kept one arm around him , the other holding his beer . He moved his body side to side , smiling at Louis . Louis giggled at his goofy dance moves , trying to go along .

A slow song slowly started playing , Harry pressed close to Louis and wrapped him close to his chest , Louis pressed a kiss under Harry's chin and tucked his face there . Harry grinned and swayed them all over the place , listening to Louis' giggles over the music .

When the song changed and went back to the crazy , beat drop songs , Zayn and Niall started dancing around the two , trying to get them to dance aswell . Harry and Louis only laughed at them and danced with each other , not minding anyone else .

Harry dipped his head down and pressed a long kiss to Louis' lips , Louis wrapped one arm around Harry's neck , bringing him closer .

~~

Two a.m , Louis and Harry were back at Louis' place . They were a bit tipsy , giggling and kissing .

They walked into Louis' room , Louis went to his closet and pulled clothes for him and Harry to change into .

He handed Harry his clothes , "Change , Hazzie . You're smelly ." He giggled .

"Oh thank you very much ." Harry poked his stomach , Louis smacked his hand away giggling .

They changed and then Louis became serious , he stood in front of Harry and placed his hands on Harry's biceps .

"Are you tired ?" He asked and pressed close to Harry , looking up at him .

"Hm , not really . I mean , I could stay up another hour or two ." Harry put his hands on Louis' waist . "Why are you asking ."

"I-I thought we could ..." He moved forward a little and stood on his tip-toes , pressing kisses to Harry's neck . Harry quickly got what he's talking about .

"you sure ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded . "We've done it before . I trust you ."

Harry moved his hands to rest on Louis' bum , "Yeah , okay ."

~

Louis was sweaty , he lied in Harry's arms as Harry traced soft patterns on his back , both naked .

"Do you want to shower ? Or you're too tired for this now ?" Harry asked .

"Too tired ." Louis answered quietly , taking a deep breath . "Okay ." Harry whispered and pressed a kiss to his forehead . "Go to sleep , lovely ."

Louis scooted closer to Harry and closed his eyes .

"Thank you for today , it was amazing . I loved it . I love you ." Harry whispered in his ear .

"I love you too ." Louis said quietly , pressing a kiss to Harry's chest , over his heart .

~~

I made the chapter extra long for you , as an apology .

I hope you liked it , tell me if something needs to be changed , or if you didn't like it .

Also , I have a small announcement :

I will write like , ten or so more chapters , and the book will be over .There will be book number two aswell , but I won't start updating the new book right after I finish this one . I'm going to take myself a bit of time to focus on school , and I'll keep updating my other book , A Model And A Fan .

I chose to finish the book because this year means so much for me and with two ongoing books I barely get time to do things . I hope you understand .

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...
531K 15.4K 81
Louis loves surfing , he really does , until he doesn't anymore . When he was eighteen he was attacked by a shark , which caused him to lose his leg...
8.2K 174 25
Louis loves to tease Harry and make him feel uncomfortable. But what if they somehow develop feelings for each other, but there is a problem - they h...
230K 6.7K 31
Set in Paris, France. When they first made eye contact Louis choked on his coffee and Harry nearly went flying over his handlebars. We all know...