Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

Від Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... Більше

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 43

15.6K 474 409
Від Whatsuphello1

I really , really love you all . You're so amazing , so supportive , I'm actually quite surprised you like this book , my writing kind of sucks . But who am I to complain ? Thank you so so so much !

Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Hazzie ! Wake up , wake up ! It's Christmas morning !"

Harry woke up to Louis jumping on the bed , he groaned and turned on his stomach , face buried in the pillow . "Five more minutes ."

"Come on , Hazzie !" Louis stopped jumping and straddled his back , he started poking his back , "Hazzieeee ... get up !"

"Five more minutes , lovely , I stayed up late ." Harry's voice was muffled by the pillow .

"How ? We went to sleep together ." Louis stopped poking him .

"I stayed up longer to watch you sleep ." Harry smiled and turned his head to the side to look at Louis from the corner of his eye , "You're beautiful when you sleep ."

"You're a creep ." Louis blushed , a small giggle escaping his lips . He sprawled over Harry's back , "Are you getting up now ?"

"Mm ... five more minutes ." Harry closed his eyes .

"Nooo , don't go back to sleep !" Louis whined , he tried poking his side . "Come on ! Up up !"

Harry stayed still , so Louis did the only thing he thought might get him up . He moved Harry's hair and pressed kisses to his neck , then got up from Harry to sit next to him . 

Harry opened his eyes , he reached out for Louis' arm , Louis pulled his arm back giggling , "Nope , get up ."

Harry growled playfully and reached out for Louis again , who moved back away from him .

"You'd better come here right now , mister . You started it , you'll finish it ." Harry growled again , he reached out for Louis , who moved back until his back pressed to the wall .

Harry smirked , he launched at Louis and grabbed his waist , laying him on bed . Louis yelped and tried pushing Harry away , he rolled on top of Harry and quickly stood up , throwing the covers off his body , "Get up already !"

Harry laughed softly , he reached his hands out for Louis , "Come here ."

Louis took his hands and intertwined their fingers , "I want airplane !"

"What ?" Harry raised his brow . "I want the airplane ! Hold me up !" Louis kicked Harry's legs gently with his foot .

Harry held his feet up , he pressed them to Louis' hips , "Are you holding tight ?"

"Yeah ." Louis grinned , "Don't drop me ." He tightened his grip on Harry's hands .

"I won't ." Harry lifted him up off his feet , Louis was giggling , "Look at me ! I'm superman !" Harry chuckled , he moved Louis around in the air , getting more giggles out of the smaller boy .

"Tam tam taaaam ! Superman !!" Louis was giggling , he kicked his feet in the air . Harry let him fall on his chest and engulfed him , rolling to lie on top of him , "You're so adorable ! My adorable baby !" Harry pressed kisses to his face and tickled him , "Now you deserve tickle kisses !"

Louis pushed at Harry's shoulders , "Nooo !" He giggled , feet kicking from under Harry .

Harry stopped his attack and laughed , he rubbed his nose with Louis' , "Good morning ."

"Good morning ." Louis giggled , he pecked Harry's lips , "Now we get up ?"

"Yeah ." Harry chuckled , he got up off Louis and Louis clapped , "Finally !"

~~

Harry had Louis over his shoulder as he walked down the stairs , Louis' arms wrapped around Harry's torso .

They walked into the kitchen , Jay , Anne , Dan , Robin and Gemma were there .

"Good morning ." Harry grinned , the adults laughed at the boys , "Good morning ."

Harry put Louis down , sitting him on the counter , "Good morning ." Louis smiled , blushing .

"Are you hungry ?" Jay asked , "There's breakfast on the table ."

"C'mon , lovely ." Harry scooped Louis up , not asking if he wanted to be carried . He placed Louis on his lap , getting a plate for both of them , Louis filled the plate with food and handed Harry a fork .

~~

The girls were sitting on the living room carpet , giving away all the presents from under the tree .

Lottie opened her present from Louis , gasping , "Lou ! Oh my god !"

"You like it ?" He asked . "Are you kidding me ?! I love it !" She pulled the new bag from the box , "Thank you so much !"

"Harry , This is from Louis ." Felicite handed him a box .

Louis bit his lip as he watched Harry ripping the wrapping paper . He took out of the box a new pair of boxing gloves , smiling .

"I remembered you told me you start training again next month , so -" Louis was cut off by Harry's lips , "Thank you ." Louis blushed and nodded towards the box , "There's more ."

Harry took out of the box a new pair of Blundstone boots , smirking . "My shoes aren't that bad ."

"Really now ?" Louis giggled , "They're a bit torn and dirty , you need new ones ." Harry chuckled and pecked his cheek , then noticed a small box in the bottom of the box . He took it out and opened it , eyes widening . "Lou ..." A new Rolex watch .

Louis scooted a little closer to Harry and pecked his cheek , "You deserve more than I can give you ."

Harry bit his lower lip , he put the box aside and engulfed Louis in a hug . "Thank you ."

"Welcome ." Louis grinned and pecked Harry's lips quickly .

"Louis , here's Harry's present for you ." Lottie handed him a box .

Louis ripped the wrapping paper gently and opened the box , he took out a new perfume . "I found one that smells sweet to match you ." Harry kissed his temple . "Thank you ." Louis pecked his jaw .

Next he took out of the box two pairs of high top Converse , one pair blue , the other white . Louis grinned , "Thank you ."

"Great minds think alike ." Harry winked at him . "And there's one more present , in the envelope ." He nodded towards the box .

Louis took out an envelope , he carefully opened it , eyes widening , "I can't believe it ! Harry oh my god !" He took out tickets to see Panic! At The Disco next month .

"I remembered you loving their songs , so I got us tickets to see them ." Harry smiled at him , Louis beamed and jumped onto Harry's lap , hugging him tightly . Harry laughed and wrapped him in a tight hug .

"I'm going to see Brendon Urie !" Louis giggled and kissed Harry's cheek . Harry raised his brow , "Excuse me ?"

"Excused ." Louis giggled and buried his face in Harry's neck .

"I think someone is jealous ." Lottie laughed from her place on the carpet . "More like possessive ." Gemma joined . Harry wrapped his arms around Louis tighter , "He's mine ."

Louis giggled and pecked Harry's cheek , "Yours ."

Harry smirked at him and jabbed him in the side , "You'd better remember that ." Louis let out a laugh and pushed his hand away . Harry pressed their foreheads , "I love you ."

"I love you too ." Louis smiled , light blush on his cheeks .

"Come on , just kiss already !" Gemma encouraged , Louis blushed deeper . Harry chuckled and pressed their lips together , the twins making gagging noises in the background .

~~

I love you all , stay awesome . I love when you comment , I love when you tell me I'm doing a good job , It always makes me blush and I smile like an idiot .

Stay bad . xx

~Author

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

49.1K 1.2K 16
basically, louis is a lying, cheating, asshole while harry loves him with all his heart, oblivious to what louis is doing behind his back. when har...
1.1K 67 15
„I love you." „You can't love me." „I know. But I do." OR the short love story of Harry and Louis, two boys that are scared of their own sudden fe...
4.4K 222 19
"What are you doing?" "Putting my tongue in your mouth, what the hell does it look like?" Or the one were Harry and Louis have a special job. Louis...
377K 12.9K 35
louis is a punk bad boy and harry loves flower crowns and guys with tattoos and piercings.