Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 41

15.8K 462 130
By Whatsuphello1

I love you all , you're so supportive , and I'm saying it once more , thank you so so much . xxx

Enjoy the chapter . ((:

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It was getting close to Christmas , and Louis is doing a lot better . He's back to smiling , talking more . Jane told him he can leave the hospital to go spend Christmas and New Years back home , and that made him so happy .

On the morning of the 23rd of December , he woke up with a smile . Jumping out of bed , he went to brush his teeth and fix his hair , playing music in the background . He changed out of his pajamas , and started packing his suitcase . Hopefully , he'll go home today and stay there , and he wouldn't have to come back .

There was a knock on the door , he went to open it , Jane on the other side , smiling at him .

"Good morning , Louis ." She smiled at him . "Good morning ." He said with a smile on his face .

"Your mum and Dan should be here in a bit , are you ready to leave ? All packed ?" She asked , Louis nodded and went to get his suitcase . He looked around the room , making sure he didn't forget anything , before taking the handle of the suitcase and rolling it out of the room .

They made their way down to the reception lobby , sitting on one of the couches . Louis' knee was bouncing , he was nervous .

The automatic doors opened , Louis' head whipped up to see Jay and Dan walking through it . He broke into a smile and ran towards them , Jay spotted him and smiled as she opened her arms for him . 

"Mum ." He giggled lightly as he hugged her , minding her growing bump . She pressed a kiss to his head , "Hello , my boy ."

Louis lifted his head and looked at Dan , hugging him aswell . "I missed you ." He said , Dan rubbed his back , "Missed you too , young man ."

"Are you ready to go ?" Jay asked , Louis nodded and turned to get his suitcase from where he left it , but Jane was already making her way towards them with the suitcase .

"Hello , Jay ." Jane smiled at Jay , who smiled back . "Before you leave , I have a birthday-Christmas present for Louis ." Jane said and handed him an envelope . Louis thanked her and took the envelope from her hands , thinking he'll open it later , since it's not poilte to do it now .

"Come on , open it ." Jane encouraged him . "Now ?" He asked , Jane nodded with a smile . Louis opened the envelope carefully , and pulled out folded papers . He was confused at first and unfolded the papers , reading what's written on them .

"Since you're already so much better , these are papers to sign you out , you still have to take your pills though . Happy birthday and Merry Christmas ." Jane said with a smile . Louis broke into a grin and hugged her tightly .

Jay took the papers and signed them , thanking Jane once more .

"Ready to go home ?" Jay asked , Louis nodded with a smile .

~

After three hours drive they reached their house , Louis missed the familiar civilization . Soon they pulled into the driveway , Jay turned to Louis , "Come on ."

They got out of the car , Dan helped with Louis' suitcase . Louis put his arm around Jay as they walked to the front door .

Jay let Louis open the door , they walked in , "Welcome home !" Louis was taken aback at first .

There were his sisters , his friends , and Harry , standing there , smiling .

The twins were the first to run up to him , Louis crouched down on his knees to hug them . "Louis ! Louis ! Are you better ?" Daisy asked , he nodded , "Yeah , I am ." He smiled and kissed their foreheads , letting go .

Felicite ran into his arms , he embraced her and kissed her head , "I missed our little flowercrown making fests ." Felicite said , Louis giggled and looked at her , "We're going to make so many more , I promise ."

Next , was Lottie . She pressed her face to his chest as she cried , "I missed you so much ." Louis bit his lip , "I missed you too , Lott's ." He lifted her head up and wiped her tears , pressing a kiss to her forehead , "I'm better , see ?" He smiled at her , she smiled back through tears .

Niall , Zayn , Winter and Liam all engulfed him in a group hug . "We missed you , bro ." Zayn ruffled his hair a little . "I missed you all aswell ." Louis smiled at them . They pulled back from the hug , "Welcome back home ." They said and moved back , letting Harry walk closer with a boquet of flowers .

He handed Louis the flowers , Louis bit his lip and took them , thanking him silently .

"Welcome back , lovely ." Harry smiled at him , Louis held the boquet with one arm , the other wrapping around Harry . Harry embraced him and pressed a kiss to his cheek , slowly everyone left the entrace to give them privacy .

"Thank you ," Louis whispered , "For being there , for helping me . I'm grateful ." Louis kissed Harry's cheek . Harry smiled and pressed kisses to his cheek aswell , "There's no need to thank me , lovely ."

They pulled back a little , Harry rubbed his nose with Louis' , making him giggle lightly . "I haven't asked you officially yet ..." Harry started , Louis looked up at him with a questioning look .

"Will you be mine , again ?" Harry asked .

Louis bit his lower lip , he nodded eagerly and let Harry press their lips together . They both were smiling , Louis pulled back since he got tired of standing on his tip-toes , Harry pressed one more kiss to his lips , making him giggle .

"Come on , I have a surprise for you all too ." Louis took Harry's hand and they walked into the living room .

"I , I have a surprise for you too ." Louis said and caught everyone's attention , "I'm not going back to the hospital . I'm staying at home ."

All the four girls squealed and ran up to him , Harry took the boquet before they tackled Louis in a hug . Louis giggled and wrapped his arms around them the best he could .

~~

The morning after , Louis' birthday . Louis woke up to the twins cuddling him in his bed , he smiled and hugged them . "Happy birthday !" The twins chanted , he kissed their foreheads , "Thanks girls ."

Lottie and Felicite walked into the room aswell , "Happy birthday , Lou ." They joined the cuddle fest . Louis' smile grew bigger , he missed it so much .

"May I join ?" Someone asked from the doorway . All five heads turned , to see Harry standing in the entrace with a smile . "Come here , Hazzie ." Louis said with a smile , Harry took his shoes off and lied next to Louis , cuddling with him and the girls . He pressed a kiss to Louis' nose , chuckling when he wrinkled it .

He turned to Felicite , he cupped her ear and whispered something . She smiled and nodded , whispering it to Daisy and Phoebe , then to Lottie .

"What are you whispering there ?" Louis asked as he placed his head on Harry's shoulder , Harry winked at the girls .

"Oh come onnn , tell me !" Louis whined . Harry looked at the girls , "Now !" He called and they all launched on Louis in a tickle attack . Louis let out a surprised gasp before breaking into giggles .

"Stop !" He tried pushing their hands away but it didn't help , there were five pairs of hands attacking him . The girls were giggling with him , Harry had a wide smile on .

"Please , stop ! Stop !" Louis squirmed , still a giggling mess . They slowly stopped , Harry pressed a kiss to his slightly red cheek .

"Girls , why don't you give me and Louis a few minutes ? Tell your mum we'll be down in a bit ." Harry said , the girls nodded and walked out of the room , closing the door behind them .

Louis turned to Harry and pressed their foreheads together , "I won't ever admit it ever again , but I kind of missed having tickle fights with you ." He blushed .

Harry smirked and snaked his arms around Louis' waist , "I knew you'd admit it eventually ." He winked . Louis buried his face in Harry's neck , Harry chuckled and pulled him closer , "Come on , your mum made breakfast and I had to stop myself from stealing anything before I get you ."

Harry threw the covers off him and they walked down stairs to the dining room , Jay was holding a cake .

Everyone started singing Happy Birthday , Louis smiled widely and admired the cake .

"Make a wish ." Dan smiled at him , Louis bit his lip , "I don't know what to ask , I have everything I need ."

"Come on , just ask for something !" Lottie rolled her eyes playfully . Louis closed his eyes and made a wish , then opened his eyes and blew on the candles . Everyone cheered , "Now come on , breakfast for all !" 

~~

A bit short , but oh well . I hope you liked it .

Still taking your requests if you have any . xx

(Make sure to check my other story I just started)

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 170 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015
377K 12.9K 35
louis is a punk bad boy and harry loves flower crowns and guys with tattoos and piercings.
8K 174 25
Louis loves to tease Harry and make him feel uncomfortable. But what if they somehow develop feelings for each other, but there is a problem - they h...
4.4K 169 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...