Twisted Wonderland: Memoria

By m3edina1

Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven Coll... More

A/N
Charachter Info
Charachters 1/?
Characters Part 2/?
Prologue ~ Chapter 1
Prologue ~ Chapter 2
Prologue ~ Chapter 3
Prologue ~ Chapter 4
Prologue ~ Chapter 5
Prologue ~ Chapter 6
Prologue ~ Chapter 7
Character pictures
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 1♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 2♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 3♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 4♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 5♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 6♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 7♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 8♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 9♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 10♣️♦️
A/N - Art of Alerie, sneak peek
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 11♣️♦️
500 views!
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 12♣️♦️ + Art commission + OC Template!
A/N - Changing OC name
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 13♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 14♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 15♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 16♣️♦️
Birthday Suit Up Alerie Personal Story
A few questions...
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 17♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 18♣️♦️
♥️♠️Heartslabyul Arc ~ Chapter 19♣️♦️
🌻Dainty Alerie ~ Part 1/2🌻
🌻Dainty Alerie~ Part 2/2🌻
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 1𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 2𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 3𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 4𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 5𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 6𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 7𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 8𓃬
3K reads! Comment on your favorite event!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 9𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 10𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 11𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 12𓃬
A friendly reminder. Please read.
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 13𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 14𓃬
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 15𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 16𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 17𓃬
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 18𓃬
10K reads! Thank you!
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 19𓃬
Fairy Gala Chibi
Fairy Gala Sprite Chibi
𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 20𓃬
Fairy Gala Vignette
Not a chapter
Snippets
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 1/2🏐
🏐 Fierce Dodgeball! Part 2/2🏐
🐙 Octavinelle Arc ~ Chapter 1 🐙

𓃬Savanaclaw ~ Chapter 21𓃬

110 6 0
By m3edina1

A/N - The Fidelis, you hear of in chapter 12 of this arc was said to be a breed of an owl, cougar and griffin. I had to change it to ''a breed consisting of different animals''. As I was trying to draw it, I realized it wasn't necessary for the Fidelis to be of those particular animals. A side-note for a Fidelis, is that it is different which animals they take after.

''This furball is my brother's son, Cheka. ...My nephew.''

''Nephew?!'' everyone shouted expect for Alerie who looked at Cheka in awe.

''T-That means... he's the one who's next in line for the throne?!'' Ruggie stuttered still in shock.

''I saw you play, uncle! You were so cool! Next time I visit, teach me how to play Magical Shift!'' Cheeka begged with a big, innocent smile.

''Fine, fine. Just stop screaming' in my ear. '' Leona said annoyed as tried to distance himself a little. ''Where're all your bodyguards? They're probably losing their minds looking for you.''

''I couldn't wait to see you, so I left them behind. Hehe.'' Cheeka said innocently as he was.

''So... the source of all Leona's pain is...'' Jack tried to understand the situation.

''This innocent angel...'' Alerie finally spoke up as she looked heartfelt at the happy lion cub.

''He's really attached to him.'' Grim commented and we all looked at Leona.

''Shut up... Stop staring at me!'' Leona growled but to his surprise Cheeka jumped on the top of Leona's stomach and enthusiastically questioned his uncle furthermore.

''Ouch, hey, don't sit on my stomach!'' the lion demanded but the cub didn't notice his uncle's dismay.

''H-He's just casually sitting on Leon's stomach?!'' Jack stuttered.

''Pfft... Hahaha! This is rich.'' Ruggie laughed amused by the scene. ''So, this is why Leona never wants to go home.''

'' It's cute.'' Alerie commented.

''Hey, hey, uncle! When are you coming home to see us, uncle? Next week? After that? Ah, have you read all the letters I sent you?''

''I told you; I'll be back for the holidays.'' Leona told his nephew who now noticed the others in infirmary.

''Are you Leona's friends?'' Cheeka asked curious.

''Heh heh. Yeah, sure we are! We're your uncle's best friends! Isn't that right, 'Uncle Leona'?'' Ace laughed while mocking him.

''U-Uncle Leona...! Argh, it hurts so much when I laugh...'' Ruggie didn't even try to hide his amusement.

''Stop laughing, you bastards! I'll remember this for later!''

CLICK!

Leona and Cheeka turned to the culprit who just took a picture of the lion uncle and nephew with Yuu's ghost camera.

''I couldn't help myself. I just had to take a picture! Haha!'' Alerie looked at the picture of the two lions.

''Why your female herbivore.'' Leona said annoyingly but Cheeka on the other hands grew curiouser and curiouser.

He jumped down from Leona's stomach and hugged Alerie's legs.

''Say, say, nice lady. Are you Uncle Leona's girlfriend?''

''G-G-Girlfriends?!'' Alerie stuttered while she was a blushing mess. ''I-I...''

''Cheeka, stop talking nonsense!'' Leona called the cub, himself being a blushing mess. ''You're making her uncomfortable.''

''Oh...'' Cheeka let go of her legs. '' I'm sorry pretty lady.''

Understandings a child's innocent curiosity Alerie bended on one knee and put a hand on Cheeka's head, patting. '' It's alright, Cheeka. It wasn't your intention. But your Uncle Leona and I are just good friends.''

''Really?! What's your name?!''

'' It's Alerie, but you can call me Ari.''

The cub suddenly tackled Alerie in a hug so she now sat on the floor. ''Alerie, Ari, are you going to come and visit me on holidays too with Uncle Leona?! ''

Not knowing if that even was a possibility Alerie answered the lion cub. ''I can't promise anything. But you'll be the first to know if I do.''

''Yay!''

''But now you have to go. You wouldn't want to worry your bodyguards?'' she said, patting him on the head.

''Okay, but only if you'll go with me!''

''Sure, it's a deal.'' Alerie stood up and the cub took her hand. Together they walked through the doorway.

Ramshackle Dorm

After Alerie escorted Cheeka to his bodyguards who where about to scold the headmaster for lack of responsibility, she returned to the dorm where Yuu and Grim where waiting for her return.

Yuu was taking a shower, while Alerie was in the kitchen along with Rowan.

But Grim...

''Hmm? Is this coast clear? ...He he he. Finally, the moment I've been waiting' for!''

''I've been holding onto this since I secretly snatched it up at Savanaclaw Dorm! Finders' keepers, losers' weepers! Time to dig in! This has got mature taste with a unique bitterness and a little bit of spice that makes my tongue tingle! It is such a waste that humans will never be able to enjoy this. Now that I'm full... I'm getting' kind of...sleepy... ''

Alerie informed Yuu about her flashback and that she's going to tell Crowley about it. Whatever it was about they concluded that the woman must had been important in Alerie's life. Alerie made it her mission to find out who that woman was, which Yuu offered his help too if needed.

After conversing a little more, they were interrupted by the mirror glowing. Both of them neared the mirror and saw a shadow moving around in the mirror before vanishing again turning into a normal mirror again.

''I wonder what that dark shadow was?'' Yuu wondered.

''Yeah. Me too.''

Octavinelle Dorm – Lounge

In the morning the Octavinelle dorm leader, Azul Ashengrotto along with the Leech twins, Jade and Floyd accounted for the sales during the tournament.

''Sales at this year's Spelldrive tournament were up 12% compared to last year. A splendid result.'' Azul said while looking at the statistics.

''But you know~ We got an even higher place, if count from the bottom.'' Floyd commented.

''As long as we aren't last, I don't care.'' Azul said. ''Let's not forget that Magift is nothing more than a game in which students run around chasing a disc like dogs in a yard. Now, a school event more worthy of the full attention of Octavinelle House might be... the final exams.''

''Azul! We received an urgent message from a client. They wish to speak tonight at the lounge, in person.'' Jade informed making Azul smirk.

''Understood. Then we must prepare a special hospitality for them. I wonder what they will ask of me. I can't wait. Fufufu...''

Word count: 1062

End of Savanaclaw arc

Hmm.. I wonder which filler chapters are coming out next time 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.4K 9
Things were going Very well for Orientation. There was only one last Coffin to be open. However when Opened there was no one inside. Until a small Cr...
3.6K 110 6
Aurora Rose owns a mysterious ring, which was given to her by her mother Aria, though its true purpose is currently unknown. After her long Journey f...
215K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
20.6K 723 5
join Yuu as they are finally able to go home. however as soon as they walk through they made a selfish wish. one to never be separated from their fri...