Attention Truelove

By mcandr1

Picking up right after the events of Attention Runner Up Jade and Skylar struggle to make their relationship... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 52

178 8 0
By mcandr1

POV: Jade

One Year Later

"You okay?" Andrea asks me.

"Yep." I force a smile.

"It's okay if you're not, I mean filming sex scenes is always awkward as hell. Just let me know if you need anything or want to change anything or are uncomfortable. Anything. I got your back." She assures me.

"Quiet on set!" Greg calls.

I take a shaky breath.

"Okay girls, whenever you are ready."

"Just don't overthink it, and there are people on standby—"

"Okay, I got it." I cut her off.

It's bad enough I'll basically have to get nude on set without reminding me that there are like 30 people watching me about to act like I'm having sex. It's my first sex scene ever and even at table reads it was awkward as hell. But it's in the script so here goes nothing.

"Ready?" Greg calls.

"Ready!" I call back.

I take a deep breath to calm myself.

"Action!"

In the scene my character Regan and Andrea's character Mo are lying on the ground, camping out for the night on their way back home after Regan and Callen's character Lowen went on a forbidden quest to bring Mo back to life. Lowen went to the town to try and get help for my character who is injured.

"Do you hate me?" I ask Mo, gazing off into the campfire.

She's sitting behind me, I hear her shuffle around but say nothing.

"I wouldn't blame you if you did," I say softly.

"I don't know what I feel." She finally answers.

"It should have been me that died, not you." I force myself to sit up, clutching the life-threatening wound on my side. "Ah," I grunt in pain. "I deserve this."

"Why'd you do it?"

"I already told you—"

"No, why did you save me? Why did you come all the way out here and risk your life to save me?"

"It wasn't my idea." I pull my hand away and examine the black blood.

"Bullshit, Lowen told me everything. About how you begged him to help you."

"That bastard," I shake my head.

"Regan enough of the games!" she grabs my shoulder and forces me to meet her eyes. "Why did you—"

"Because I love you!" I snap at her.

She freezes.

"There, I said it out loud. You happy now?" I turn away from her.

We sit in silence for a moment.

"I love you Moriana. Perhaps I always have... I just... couldn't live with myself knowing I killed you. So even if I die for saving you, in my eyes, it was worth it."

"You are so infuriating!" she shakes me, tears streaming down her face. "Why!? Why are you like this? Why couldn't you just admit it, why did we have to go through all this!?"

"Bad people like me don't get the girl Mo. I know how this story ends for me, I always did I just didn't want to accept it. I am the cursed one. I don't get to be happy. But you do, you're the hero, the good one that gets everything she wants, and I hated you for it." My eyes water.

"Maybe I'm not the good girl you make me out to be. Maybe... Maybe I have bad in me too."

"What?" I say in confusion.

"If you're bad, then I want to be bad too." She says before kissing me.

I kiss her back hard, passionately, tangling my fingers in her hair. It quickly escalates as she pushes me down on the ground. I hiss in pain and that causes her to pull back before slowly lifting up my shirt and then going down and kissing my wound.

"No, don't, the blood will infect you," I say to her.

While locking eyes with me she licks her way up my wound, the black blood coating her tongue.

Then we kiss again. Pulling each other out of our clothes. Slowly her hand travels down my bare stomach between my legs and we lock eyes, and for a moment I'm not Regan and she's not Mo. The lines blur, and my mind fogs, just as I lean in for a real kiss—

"Cut!"

We pull apart abruptly, breathing heavily to catch our breath.

Everyone is silent as we pull our clothes back on.

"Well?" I ask.

"Let's do it two more times just to be sure." He says.

We both sigh.

I look at Andrea and see her blushing, we lock eyes and then quickly avert our gaze.

Nothing is more awkward than being forced to have pretend sex with your ex.

After filming I take a shower on set and go to hang up my costume.

Andrea is there too.

"So," she breaks the awkward tension.

"So." I hang up the costume.

"That was like... weird right?"

"Yes, yes it was. But like not in a bad way?"

"Right! Totally not in a bad way." She assures me.

"I mean it's just acting, no need to get all worked up over it," I start to walk to my trailer to get my stuff.

"Exactly," she follows me.

I was so nervous about today that I looked up how many sex scenes Andrea has done. Which is how I found out she's dated almost all the people she's done a sex scene with, including me. The difference is she started dating those people after the sex scene. I came before.

Just an interesting statistic.

"Cool." I force out.

"But like... if I were worked up over it..." she says when we get to my trailer.

I meet her eyes.

"If like... maybe... I wanted more," she says softly, pulling me closer to her.

I blush.

"Andrea," I pull back. "I'm with Skylar."

"Right, right," she shakes her head. "Sorry, just forget I asked." She quickly walks off.

I sigh and after grabbing my purse I walk to my car.

I mean it's just acting. Which Skylar agreed is not cheating. Fuck this isn't good I can't stop thinking about it. About her. Fuck, Andrea is so hot and was literally my celebrity crush for like ever. Fuck fuck fuck, I want to fuck her too.

Maybe there is a way to get what I want and keep Skylar happy, hehehe.

"I'm home!" I announce as I walk into my apartment.

"In here!" Skylar calls from the room.

Right now we have agreed to month-on-month-off living. Meaning, she lives here with me for a month, then goes back to Cali for a month to live at our old house, where Vida is also staying. We are letting her rent the spare room. She got a job as a data analyst, boring as hell, but pays well and lets her work from home, and gives her plenty of time off to hang out with Skylar.

Skylar is also getting back into shape and training and all that, she's trying to get in with the track leagues again.

I walk into the room and find Skylar cuddled up with the cats, so stinking cute.

"I can't move, they are comfortable. Can you grab my phone I dropped it like an hour ago." She pouts.

I laugh at the Countess who is lying on Skylar's chest and Cloud who is lying basically almost on her head.

"Help me," she pouts.

"Hold on this is too cute," I quickly take a picture.

As for Skylar's vlog, she still does it. She and Vida are cohosts now. She also hired a whole team to help, it's a whole thing. She's like a whole-ass social media influencer now. It's her current full-time job.

I pick up her phone and sit next to her. The countess gets up and stretches, rubbing against me. I smile and pet her.

"How was work?" Skylar sits up, forcing Cloud up. He stretches and jumps off the bed.

"Emm, it was... something," I admit.

"Hmm, sounds like you have something you want to tell me," Skylar wraps her arms around me, forcing the Countess to jump off the bed.

"I had to film a sex scene today with Andrea."

"Oh." Her eyes go wide in shock.

"Things got a little awkward and tense."

"Everything okay?" she says in concern.

"Actually I kind of wanted to ask you something," I fall back on the bed, pulling her down with me.

"I'm listening." She turns to cuddle up close to me.

"So, you know how we've been spicing up our sex life lately..."

"Is this about the flavored condoms I already told you—"

"No! This is another request."

"Hmm," she eyes me suspiciously.

"How would you feel..." I walk my fingers up her chest. "about a threesome?"

"Hmm, and this has nothing to do with the fact that you spent all day almost having sex with Andrea?" She gives me a knowing look.

"None whatsoever," I lie.

"What if I told you I've actually been wanting to ask about that for months now but have been too scared." She walks her hand to mine and interlocks our fingers.

I feel my heart skip a beat.

"Really?"

She blushes and nods.

"So you want to?" I say for clarification.

"Yeah, I've actually always wanted to ask. It's like one of the top 3 things I've always wanted to try in bed." She admits.

"Wow, look at you, I'm so hot for you right now." I smile.

"Okay, so I am assuming you want to do it with Andrea?" She giggles.

"Is that bad? Does that make me bad?" I ask.

"Nah, I kinda want to do it with Vida." She says.

"Oh." I blink in surprise. I wasn't expecting that.

She look at my eyes in alarm, caught off guard by my cold response.

"No! Wait, I didn't mean it like that." I quickly say. "I just didn't know you still wanted her like that."

"I don't!" She quickly says.

"I'm not judging. I mean can I really judge when I'm here asking about Andrea?" I say.

"Okay how about we make a deal," She sits up.

I sit up too, locking eyes with her.

"I will agree to one with Andrea if you agree to one with Vida."

"Two threesomes, mmm, that's even better than one." I lean in and kiss her.

She giggles.

Our kisses quickly turn heated as I push her down on the bed. Fuck I'm so horny from work. I quickly pull her out of her shirt and tug on her bra.

"Emm, I haven't seen you this worked up in a while." Skylar grabs my hips as I start to grind on her. "Kind of makes me jealous... knowing it was her that got you like this." She looks into my eyes.

"Fuck me, Skylar, fuck I want you so bad right now." I tug on her bra.

"Maybe I should punish you," Skylar pulls me closer to her and roughly kisses my neck.

Skylar's really gotten a lot more confident at sex. She used to be so shy at asking or would start kissing me out of nowhere to indicate she wanted sex. She's a total badass now, always commanding the room, and dominating me in bed. This past year she's really come alive in the bedroom. It's made her more confident and outgoing in life as well. Spicing up our sex life was one of the best decisions we've ever made.

So far we've found out that I really like it when we do anything in public. Public play was a big awakening for me. Turns out I had a secret kink and didn't even know it. We've also found out that Skylar is kind of into rough sex, she likes being controlling and is a total boss babe. Which is so funny because outside the bedroom she's so shy and timid and quiet, literally the complete opposite. She also likes it when I wear suggestive clothing or act provocatively. We haven't really found her big ah-ha moment like we have for me, but I have a feeling I might get to see it soon with the threesomes. She agreed way too quickly. She definitely wants it more than I do. I can't wait to see her come alive.

"Let's try doggy style today," she says breathlessly as she unlatches her mouth from my neck.

"Can I be the top today?" I pull my shirt off.

"No," She shoves me off of her and grabs my pants, pulling them down my legs.

"Skylar," I pout.

"You are being punished," She forces me to turn over and slaps my ass.

I was about to protest before she dove head-first between my cheeks and then suddenly all arguments go out the window and I hear the hallelujah chorus. I melt on the bed. I think I just found my next ah-ha moment.

"Let's do—"

"Yes fuck yes, more!" I beg, not even letting her finish her sentence.

"Someone found their new favorite way," she giggles.

"Oh fuck me, Skylar, that feels so good."

She quickly strips and grabs her favorite toy and well... you know the rest.

"Holy shit," I shake in the bed, coming down from my orgasm.

"Whoa," Skylar slides off me, catching her breath.

"Hands down best sex yet," I say.

"I've never heard you scream like that," She laughs.

"Fuck," I can't even lay down all the way, my butt still shakes in the air.

"Phew, I'm tired now. Got my core workout in today." She lays down.

"Fuck... god damn I can't move." I still shake in place.

She laughs.

"Shut up," I chuckle.

I finally get enough feeling in my legs to crawl over to Skylar, laying on top of her. She wraps her arms around me, rubbing my back.

"You need to cum too," I nuzzle my head into her neck.

"I'm tired," She yawns.

I kiss her neck before sliding my hand between her legs, removing the toy. She jolts in pleasure. She's close already. I position my leg between hers and that's all she needs, she wraps her arms around my waist and holds me in place while she grinds herself to climax.

Then the two of us fall asleep, exhausted after a long day's work. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
366 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
163K 3.3K 79
SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart for those in need, and the PERFECT DAUGHT...