𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 �...

由 pfft__00

When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of... 更多

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
•𝟏•
•𝟐•
•𝟑•
•𝟒•
•𝟓•
•𝟔•
•𝟕•
•𝟖•
•𝟗•
•𝟏𝟎•
•𝟏𝟏•
•𝟏𝟐•
•𝟏𝟑•
•𝟏𝟒•
•𝟏𝟓•
•𝟏𝟔•
•𝟏𝟕•
•𝟏𝟖•
•𝟏𝟗•
•𝟐𝟎•
•𝟐𝟏•
•𝟐𝟐•
•𝟐𝟑•
•𝟐𝟒•
•𝟐𝟓•
•𝟐𝟔•
•𝟐𝟕•
•𝟐𝟖•
•𝟐𝟗•
•𝟑𝟎•
•𝟑𝟏•
•𝟑𝟐•
•𝟑𝟒•
•𝟑𝟓•
•𝟑𝟔•
•𝟑𝟕•
•𝟑𝟖•
•𝟑𝟗•
•𝟒𝟎•
•𝟒𝟏•
•𝟒𝟐•
•𝟒𝟑•
•𝟒𝟒•
•𝟒𝟓•
•𝟒𝟔•
•𝟒𝟕•
•𝟒𝟖•
•𝟒𝟗•
•𝟓𝟎•
•𝟓𝟏•
•𝟓𝟐•
•𝟓𝟑•
•𝟓𝟒•
•𝟓𝟓•
•𝟓𝟔•
•𝟓𝟕•

•𝟑𝟑•

4.1K 187 8
由 pfft__00

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Author's POV

"Wow babe you look really gorgeous huh!" said Abhimaan.
"You look so royally hot my husband. Okay let's go now. We will get late" Lavina replied.

They both went downstairs towards the main gate of the Villa where everyone was already waiting to leave.

"Wow bhaiya - bhabhi, you look so good" Riya complimented them.

They both thanked and complimented her back while everybody looked at the couple with appreciation and pride.

They looked absolute deserving KING & QUEEN

Well today is the coronation ceremony of Abhimaan as the KING in the Royal Palace - the official residence of The KING but they don't live there as they wanted their personal home - The Shekhawats Villa.

Its been 8 months from their wedding day and now Abhiraj has organized this biggest event of the generation as he wants break from the business and worklife.

He wants to spend his whole time with his family more precisely his wife only. Abhimaan also deserved this throne and has been made, hardly trained for this day.

Lavina was proud of him for being such a dedicated, pure and faithful businessman. And now he will be proven as the strong, trustworthy and loyal to his subjects kind of a KING too just like his father, grandfather and ancestors.

Every elder in the family was asked and discussed with for this big decision as Abhiraj wanted everyone's consent even though he knew nobody will disagree.

And Lavina has also been proving how excellent she was at the job of being the perfect QUEEN of Rajasthan. She has never denied or turned her back from duties.

Even when there was this small dispute between two of the Provinces, which unnecessarily led to a fight and bloodshed. She with Ruhanika, as Crown Princess and QUEEN respectively helped the people living in those areas by sending regular food and help, especially for children and aged people.

They even went there to talk and motivate all of them through the tough times. This made the subjects even more sure of their lives and prosperity noting that the future QUEEN (Lavina) is as kind as current one (Ruhanika)

So, Here they are all ready to finally declare the crown prince as :

THE KING OF RAJASTHAN - THE ABHIMAAN SHEKHAWAT.

They all drove out of the premises of their Villa in seven different cars (Royal Range Rovers) - All couples in different and cousins in other two.

(Avinaash-Gayatri) (Abhiraj-Ruhanika) (Aviraj-Payal) (Aditya-Sneha) (Abhimaan-Lavina) (Riya-Shreya) (Aman-Ayush)

They reached within one hour to the Royal Palace.
It was all decorated for the special occasion, all the other Ministers, KINGS of cities - provinces were already present in the entrance hall for the ceremony.

The decorations were done with the best efforts of hundreds of Royal Family Servants and Butlers.
It looked nothing less than a wedding and probably more than that.

It was all set for the ceremony.
They all reached around 9:30 am and the ceremony gradually started around 10am according to the mahurat (auspicious time)

The Shekhawats met around with all the important business partners and international clients who came to be a part of their joyful celebration.

Rathores also reached before The Shekhawats and met with them as they entered the Palace.
Greetings, appreciations for the decorations and compliments for the attires flew around as they all stood together in the main throne room where all the prayers, and procedures for the coronation will take place.

Soon it was the time of the main event and the priest called upon for Abhiraj-Ruhanika and Abhimaan-Lavina for the prayers.

The prayers were done with everyone reciting prayers for the couple to have a glorious, positive and most importantly safe Royal Life ahead.

As the prayers came to an end, they all stood up and as the priest directed, Abhimaan sat down on his one knee in front of his mother who took the crown kept on the gold plate held by one of servants. She placed it on Abhimaan's head with proud, happy and excited motherly smile while having tears in her eyes.

They all had some kind of emotion floating in their eyes which automatically came out in form of happy tears.

Abhiraj-Ruhanika then placed their hand on Abhimaan's shoulder when he touched her and Abhiraj's feet out of respect.

They couldn't possibly touch his head to give blessings. That crown will pierce and tear their palm apart so hard..ouch!

Then Ruhanika took her ring off - symbol of being a QUEEN and the responsibilities which came with it - and made Lavina wear it as a sign of handing over all the tension but pride, responsibility but respect, grief but happy moments that came as a package.

.. Get 1 Accept all ..

She was so ready to accept it all as her life motto.
Everyone bowed for the new ROYAL RULING COUPLE...

Although it was against rules, the cousins hooted, whistled and clapped for their dearest brother and best • well they only have one • sister-in-law.

The priest blew the शंक (an instrument used during Hindu prayers) to summon all positive energy and strength for the upcoming years in the lives of #LaviMaan.

The time passed like a wind with all the guests congratulating them, having lunch and drinks, the families giving a toast like everytime, this time to the Throne and The Shekhawats.

Then after all the guests and business delegates left, the families had a peaceful dinner with every type of gossip from cousins judging the aunts attires or uncles hairstyle who came to the ceremony to Ruhanika crying over such a happy moment and how she felt so proud when she made her son wear the crown.

In short, everyone was so happy that the ladies were just praying for nothing bad to happen now.

There should be no rang main bhang yaar.

But it isn't always as we want, so somethings are inevitable.

After the dinner ended, they all decided to stay in the palace for today with The Rathores being the invited homies to stay.

Everyone were right now sitting in the Big Living Room of The Palace together having silly banters and lady gossips with lovebirds being teased for them holding-hands all the time during dinner.

Ayush : I must say all of you ladies look so beautiful, I fell for you all yet again except you two (Riya-Shreya)

They both looked at him narrowing their eyes and he smirked at them not noticing the danger around him.
Riya noticed it and smirked back at him who frowned but then looked around and gulped.

Every fucking male of the house except Aman was looking at him with death stares holding their wives waist possessively in a tight grip.
The ladies broke in a laugh seeing the terrified face of Ayush while the husbands stood up and rolled up their sleeves.

Ayush stood up and immediately did sit-ups saying continuous sorries for loving their wives.

Husbands nodded in satisfaction and sat back down while Lavina who was a bit shy as she was not that used to Abhimaan's possessiveness, she playfully slapped his chest while he chuckled at her sensing her little bit embarrassed state which started during dinner.

Shreya saw Abhimaan pinching Lavina's waist as she was sitting near them and whistled.

Shreya : Ohho bhai, aisa na karo, bhabhi waise hi itna sharma rahi hai. Dekho unka chehra or kamar dono laal hogye aap ki wajah se
(Ohho brother, Don't do this, sister-in-law is already so shy. See, her face and waist is all red because of you) Her waist because he pinched her 4-5 times softly but it happens when the skin is sensitive.

(she laughed teasingly while Lavina hid her face in Abhimaan's chest. Abhimaan immediately rubbed his thumb over the place where he pinched muttering an apology as he didn't expect it to redden like that while Lavina just whispered him)
"Its okay, it happens even if I sometimes myself scratch it or due to jewellery rubbing against it."

(Abhimaan nodded but he knows, he must have done it a bit hard as he does it all the time and never had it been red or painful)

Ruhanika : You both brother-sister, fight as much as you want. But don't you both dare embarrass my daughter at all. Look at her, awww its okay baby.

Cousins : Awwwwwwww sweet baby of Brother or yours Taiji (aunt)?

Lavina whined and sat with Ruhanika who hugged her laughing and fake glaring at all of them.

Samaira : The baby just got too shy (pout sadly)
Lavina (gasp) : Sister-in-law you too?
Samaira : (shrug) : Well, who will miss such an opportunity? An idiot like your brother (point at Ankit)

Pihu who was till now quietly sitting in her father's lap having some candy stood up angrily hearing her mother accusing her father.

She stood up with an angry jolt but plopped down on her cute ass losing the balance the next second.
Everyone burst out laughing at that as she pouted and held her father's chin - beard standing up and patting his head in appreciation.

She glared at her mother being all cute angry bird and said defensively.

Pihu : Maa, Don't blame dada, he no bad, you bad.

Samaira faked hurt keeping her palm on her heart dramatically at which Pihu would have rolled her eyes if she knew how to.

Pihu : Maa, bad act.
Ankit : (kissing her cheek and hugging her smol body) Thank you baby, you are truly my child.
Samaira : I don't have anyone to support me (wiping fake tears making sure Pihu notices)

But before Pihu could console her, someone else took the honor of shutting her up.

Poonam : Hmm, then give me another grandchild.

That was it. It was now Samaira's turn to blush heavily which gave a chance to Lavina who was now laughing at her taking her revenge.

Ankit : sure maa (nodded as if given an order)

Samaira looked at him with wide eyes and everyone's laugh dam finally broke as everybody laughed at Samaira.
Pihu was confused but smiled seeing her father happy.

It was going all good but one thing was eating Nakul's mind which made him lose his focus from his family many times the whole day.

He wanted to talk to Poonam first before discussing it with anyone else as its quite personal, hurtful and delicate matter for him and His wife.

Heyy guysss...Here is your next episode..
Hope you liked it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think about it??
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE LOVESSS... LOVE YOU PPL <33

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

108K 6K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
20.6K 1K 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
260K 15.7K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
Rajputana 由 Manika

歷史小說

206K 8.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...